Backfired - Beel

"I'm glad you all came on such short notice." Satan announced.

He called you and Belphie for an 'urgent' meeting in the kitchen. The only problem was, he didn't even bother to tell you what it was about.

"I'm missing my afternoon nap for this...so it better be good." Belphie scowled.

"And I wanna go watch that 'War on People' anime Levi was talking about." You whined.

"Just hear me out for a moment! Believe it or not, members of the Anti-Lucifer League...but I just found the perfect way to ruin Lucifer's day." Satan proudly showed the two of you a small vial with some green liquid inside of it.

"...well what is it?" You said.

"It's a little potion I made using a spellbook I had lying around. It'll turn Lucifer into a kid for a good few hours." Satan smirked.

"...Okay that kinda sounds like fun." Belphie said, immediately intrigued by what Satan offered.

"Are you're sure he's not gonna detect the 'kid' potion?" You raised a brow.

"I mean there's only one way to know for certain." Satan said as he put a few drops of the potion in a cup of coffee.

"Look...I love messing with Lucifer as much as you two do, but if it doesn't work out?" You asked hesitantly.

"...then we run I guess." Belphie shrugged.

"There...doesn't look suspicious, does it?" Satan said. You peeked over his shoulder and grimaced.

"Oh yeah...Lucifer's totally not gonna notice his usual afternoon coffee looks like something out of a swamp..." You retorted.

"Well, why don't you try masking it then?" Satan frowned.

"F-Fine...Belphie, would you be a dear and get the rainbow coffee beans for me? I have an idea..." You said.

After some experimenting and decorations here and there, you managed to make some iced coffee that looked like you bought it from a coffee shop.

"You think Lucifer's gonna drink some sugary iced coffee with way too much milk in it?" Satan raised a brow.

"You'd be surprised...I bought him one as a joke and he ended up finishing the entire thing." You chuckled.

"We should get some pastries too, so it doesn't seem too suspicious." Belphie suggested.

"Good idea...Let's leave the coffee in the fridge for now and hopefully make it back before the ice melts completely." Satan added.

"Wait! What if Beel comes in and drinks it?" You suddenly remembered.

"You're right...well he's working out right now so if we make the trip quick we'll be able to take it before he does." Belphie said.

"Hm...I hope you're right." You said.

The three of you quickly got ready and headed out to get some sweets.

"Belphie? Y/n? Are you in here?" Beel said while walking into the kitchen.

Beel stood there panting a bit, as he had just taken a break from working out. He kind of hoped to run into you and Belphie in the kitchen, but whatever...he just needed to get something to drink and he'll go back to his workout session.

He snooped around in the fridge and found a colorful-looking drink. He examined it with such interest and quickly snatched the drink.

It didn't have a name on it, so it wouldn't hurt to take a sip or two...right?