✾𝟭𝟲✾

Tanjiro looked down, then at y/n who was looking worried before she gulped and shook her head

Tanjiro looked down, then at y/n who was looking worried before she gulped and shook her head. Tanjiro unsheathed his sword and made a proper stand, he let out a cry before hitting his sword on the boulder, he let out a wavy grunt as his body shivered. Y/n however, was observing Tanjiro. Tanjiro looked at his sword, happy that it didn't snap before he let out a cry and tried again. 

Every day, Y/n, and Tanjiro practiced what Urokodaki had taught them. Cutting bamboos with their swords as Y/n prepared buckets of water for them to practice their breathing styles. Tanjiro dipped his head in as he puffed his cheeks, doing the breathing technique. Y/n did the same but after a few seconds, she gasped for air. The basics like holding breaths and flexibility, Tanjiro was glad he has written down in his journal. Tanjiro did some push-ups as y/n did some squats. Y/n did some pushups as Tanjiro did some aggressive squats. 

Then, Tanjiro did sit-ups as Y/n did a perfect handstand. Her flexibility was outrageous. Tanjiro then started doing headstands as Y/n did some sit-ups. Tanjiro then accidentally pushed himself to the side, falling. Y/n stopped her workout as she rushed to Tanjiro's aid. "Are you alright?" Y/n asked worriedly. 

The night was graceful. The sky was beautiful, the stars are winking at Y/n as the moon was brightly shining. She sighed as she was going for a small walk in the woods. She sighed again, then again, then again. She felt frustrated. She felt confused. Every time she tries to do water breathing, she fails and she can't understand why. Y/n didn't notice but she was walking through a beautiful moonlit garden-like woods. She had never been in this part of the woods before, her e/c was glimmering with wonder. 

The beautiful flowers are present around her, even under her. She could see bluebells delicately stood their grounds. Y/n touched one of the bluebells and felt their soft bluebells, she felt amused, she felt that the flowers are calling out to her. The surface of the bluebells is gentle and soft. Y/n's eyes then widened as she stood up. Maybe, she could make her own breathing technique. She did the basics of breathing as she thought of the breathing techniques she was going to make. She thought of 6, not 10, but she thinks that it's enough for her.