✾𝟭𝟵✾

It was morning, the sun is shining

It was morning, the sun is shining. The trees swayed with the rhythm of the wind. "Today is the day!" Tanjiro exclaimed to himself. "Today is the day of what?" Y/n asked. "The day, I shall succeed cutting up that boulder!" Tanjiro said with a bright smile. A smile brighter than the sun. Y/n blushed. "Good luck, Tanji," she said quietly. 

Tanjiro nodded in determination before he went off to go to the woods to meet with Sabito, y/n following close behind. Y/n sat on the ground as her back was on a tall tree. Sabito went into a stance as Tanjiro got ready. Then, Sabito was in front of Tanjiro in a dash, Tanjiro swung his sword to prevent Sabito's sword from cutting him as a big red spark was seen. 

Y/n watched in amazement as the red sparks flashed on her eyes, nearly blinding her. Y/n could hear the clashes of iron swords and the grunts of Tanjiro, Y/n blushed, admiring her best friend in silence. Her now rough hands touched the ground as she could feel every small inch of soil that she could touch. It was very satisfying indeed. 

Tanjiro then rushed in front of Sabito and jumped towards him with his sword in his hands, Sabito used his sword to prevent getting cut and more fire sparks sparked. Tanjiro let out a battle cry as he kicked Sabito on the head with his leg. Sabito stumbled backward. 

Y/n watched in amusement. Tanjiro then reached his hand out to help Sabito. In a flash, he was pushed to the ground by Sabito. Sabito sitting on top of his back. "Try harder," Sabito said with a stern voice. Y/n sighed. Another day of failure, but another victory for Sabito. 

It was nighttime, the moon was out shining and the trees had stopped dancing. The sky was painted in a brilliant shade of midnight and denim as the leaves were still on the ground. The birds cawed, the flowers glowed, and the water shone in the color of admiral. 

Y/n was eating dinner as she chewed on her delicious bowl of soba. Urokodaki was meditating on the engawa as Nezuko was deep asleep. Tanjiro, on the other hand, was tying his hair back into a ponytail as he looked at the mirror, feeling a feeling of worry. Do I look good enough? Is my hair too long? Am I covered in dirt? Tanjiro thought.