Chapter 9

≡Izuku POV≡

◃USJ Day▸

"So... this is your class?" I asked as I walked up to a crowd of people and a bus with Kacchan by my side.

"Yup," he sighed, popping the 'p'.

I felt underdressed being in a hoodie and cargo pants filled with tools while everyone else was in their hero costumes, even Kacchan.

"Is Glasses aware this is a different kind of bus? Also he didn't include me in the seating plan, that's hurtful," I faked getting stabbed in the heart as I dramatically fell to my knees.

"Ah, you must be problem child, I don't really care too much that you're tagging along, just be careful of our training. We don't need any malfunctions or injuries for either parties," a tired looking man with a scarf said.

"Holy shit! Kacchan! You didn't tell me fucking Erasurehead was your teacher!" I yelled, shaking his shoulders.

"Of course you know him.." he mumbled as he squirmed out of my grip.

"Whoa! Bakubro is letting someone touch and talk to him and isn't freaking out?" A boy with red spiky hair and sharp teeth asked as he walked over.

"Bakubro?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Whoa really?! I gotta see this!" Another boy with blond hair and a black lightning bolt said as he walked over. He was followed by a boy with black hair and weird elbows and a pink girl with horns.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Kacchan yelled.

"Awwh, did my little Kacchan make some friends?" I mocked as I ruffled his hair remembering how he teased me after I told him about Toshi.

All he did was growl at me as he let me ruffle his hair. I know that secretly he likes it.

"Whoa, he actually is," The black haired boy said as his jaw dropped.

"Kacchan?" the pink girl said with a mischievous smile.

"Don't fucking call me that Pinky!" He said straightening back up making my hand fall as I giggled.

"Excuse me, my apologies for interrupting your conversation, but, as class president, I must ask who you are," a tall boy demanded as he moved his arm in chopping motions.

"Jeez, who shoved that stick up your ass? Or were you just born with it?" I deadpanned. The 4 new people began laughing as Kacchan gave me an approving smile.

"Holy shit! He can smile too!" The pink girl yelled as she laughed.

"I would appreciate it if you refrain from such vulgar language! We go to a prestigious school and should work to uphold it's image!" He said as he kept swinging his arms.

"Born with it, got it." I said as I crossed my arms.

The boy took a step back and put his hand over his chest like he had just been struck.

"How rude! Are you even a UA student? Why are you here?" He asked.

"Yes, I am a UA student. Also, I'm here to test out some of my friend's inventions. Before you ask, yes, I do have permission, I was just talking to Shota."

"When were you on a first name basis with Mr. Aizawa and how did you know his first name?" The redhead asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Oh, I don't think I am. And, for how I know, that's for me to know and you to never find out," I winked.

"Ok, I officially like you. You made Bakugo go soft and your first words to Iida were basically the exact same as his. PLUS, you got a secretive side and are pretty cute!" The pink girl said.

"Uhm-?"

"BACK OFF PINKY!" Kacchan screamed.

"Oh, I'm Eijiro Kirishima by the way. You seem really manly!" The sharp teeth guy said sticking his hand out for a shake which I complied to.

"Hanta Sero."

"Mina Ashido! But you can call me Mina," she winked at me and Kacchan kept yelling at her.

"I'm Denki Kaminari."

"It's nice meeting you guys. I'm Izuku from the support course, although I plan to get transferred here pretty soon," I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Sero asked.

"You'll see," I winked as I started walking towards the bus with Kacchan.

"You just love fucking with people's minds, don't you?" Kacchan laughed.

"Hell yeah, I do."
__________
"Yeah, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular," a frog looking girl- Tsuyu- said, making me double over laughing as I sat beside Kacchan.

"WHAT WAS THAT?! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" He seethed as he stood up.

"There, see?" It's like she's just asking for Kacchan to get mad.

"You know, we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we already know that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage," Denki shrugged.

I was now gripping my side falling onto Kacchan's empty seat laughing as he yelled at everyone.

Unfortunately for me, the ground probably would've been a better spot to fall onto, because the fuming Kacchan didn't notice me laying on his seat and sat on my face.

"KACCHAN GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF MY FACE!" I yelled, throwing him off of me into the aisle.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU LAYING ON MY SEAT?!" He yelled from the ground.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU SIT DOWN WITHOUT LOOKING TO SEE ME, JACKASS?!"

"HOW THE FUCK IS THIS MY FAULT?!" He asked, walking back over to the seat.

"Oh hell no, you are not sitting beside me anymore," I said, putting my legs on his seat so he couldn't sit down.

"The hell? What are you going to do about it?" He asked, starting to move my legs.

"This," I leaned over the seat and poked his pressure point on his leg making him fall on his ass and hitting his face on the seat. I once again began laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU SAID YOU'D STOP DOING THAT YOU DAMN NERD!"

At this point almost the whole class had started watching us and were laughing at how Kacchan completely bit it. I even saw Shota with a small smile at the front.

"Alright, everyone shut up, we're here," Shota said, triggering Iida to go on a rant about how to get off the bus that everyone ignored.

When we got off the bus, we were greeted by a pro hero in an astronaut-like suit.

"Welcome to The Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"