Chapter 12

≡Izuku POV≡

◃Lunch on Monday▸

"So the time has finally come."

"For us to put you in your place."

"And prove how much better we have become."

"And that we deserve to be heroes, working at the same pace."

"Are they always this dramatic?" A confused Pikachu knockoff asked as he sat down at the table of 4.

"No. Sometimes. Ok, yes," Mei confessed as she began to eat her mochi.

"We are not dramatic!"

"We merely speak the truth."

"And if the truth is too much for you."

"Then go eat a boot."

"What the hell? A boot?" Shinso asked as he quirked an eyebrow at me and sat back down to slurp up his ramen.

"I'm sorry Toshi! We were on such a roll and I couldn't think of anything better to say that rhymed!" I pouted as I shoved some pork into my mouth.

"I don't know, if someone told me to go eat a boot, I'd take mine off and shove it down their throat instead," Kacchan commented as he stole some of my pork.

"Hey! If you want katsudon, you can make me some!" I complained as I hit his chopsticks away when he went for more.

"Bakugo can cook?" Mei asked with a mouth full of mochi.

"That's unexpected," Denki added.

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that?!" Kacchan yelled as he stood up and started swinging his chopsticks around like he was going to hit someone. Unfortunately, he did, and that person was me.

"Ow! What the fuck?! Sit down already and stop swinging your utensils around, jackass!" I hissed as I pulled him down.

"Stop being so dramatic! You probably barely felt a thing! It was all absorbed by your hair," he snickered as he pulled me into a head lock and ruffled my hair.

"This is so weird," Kaminari breathed as he watched me and Kacchan wrestle each other trying to stay seated.

"You get used to it," Shinso sighed as he began a conversation with the 3 remaining people.

Once Kacchan and I had calmed down, we went back to eating and joined in on their conversation.

"Yeah, Izuku told me that if we do good enough, we can get transferred into the hero course," Shinso explained as he finished his ramen.

"Whoa! So we can be classmates? Cool! Hey, Izuku, do you want to get transferred too?"

"Yup! This is all a part of my evil plan to completely embarrass Kacchan. First, I let him go to a different class to make sure everyone knows how he acts. Then, I suddenly get transferred in and totally kick his ass and show that he is truly a soft boi deep down," I smiled evilly as I continued to mutter about how I will treat Kacchan.

"Shut the hell up nerd! Like I'd let you beat me!" He crossed his arms and stared down at me.

"Just keep telling yourself that Katsuki. I'll prove I can beat you by winning the festival," I smiled and crossed my arms, mocking him. "And what is up with you calling me a nerd? You're the one who goes to sleep at 8:30 and wears readi-"

"SHUT UP!!"
__________
"Oh hey Sparky! Did you get addicted to the chaos from lunch and come back for more?" Mei asked as she opened the door after we heard a knock.