Chapter 41

≡Izuku POV≡

"Are you sure you're ok?" Kota asked for the tenth time, making me smile warmly.

"Yeah, he only broke my left arm and scraped my head. Head wounds just bleed a lot, is all," I responded as I kept running through the forest with Kota on my back.

In all honesty, I had a headache and possibly a concussion from when I hit the wall, my arm had a ripple of pain whenever I moved it, and my body ached from all the training we've done.

"How are you Kota? Did you get hurt at all?" I asked as I jumped over a root.

"I'm fine, I only got a few scratches."

"That's good, we should be close to the camp. Shota can make sure you're safe ther-"

"Problem child!" I stopped my running and turned to see Shota running towards us. "What the hell happened to your arm?!"

"Shota! Here, take Kota. There was a villain I had to deal with, don't worry about me. The villain is up on the cliff from the direction I just came from, unconscious. He said that they're looking for Kacchan," I quickly rambled as I let Kota off my back.

"That's not true!" Kota yelled, catching both of our attention. "He said you were first on the list! You can't go back out there! You're injured and they're looking for you!"

"Izuku, is this true?" Shota asked. He used my real name.

"Well- uhm- yeah, but, I need to find all of the villains to rig their gear. I need to be within a certain distance."

"You can rig their gear?"

"Yeah, it's a long story, but there's some weird weapons they're using made just for their quirks. I need to go," I began running off until Shota stopped me again.

"Tell Mandalay that I give all students permission to use their quirks," I nodded. "And problem child, be careful. You still owe me a lot more coffee."

"Don't worry Shota, I'll give you coffee on the house for a week when this is all over," I smiled and ran off towards where I left the Pussy Cats.

"It's time to knock you off your false throne!" Spinner yelled as he brought his arm back to cut Mandalay with his sword.

I quickly shot an instant paralysis bullet into his hand, making him drop his sword just before it hit her.

"What happened to my hand?!" He grabbed it with his usable hand before I shot his neck with a trantalizer.

"Mandalay!" I yelled as I ran over.

"Izuku? Did you do that?" She asked as she turned to me.

"Yeah, and Kota is safe, don't worry. Anyway, I have a message I need you to send out to everyone. Tell them Eraser gave them permission to use their quirks and fight back. Also, they're after a student named Kacchan."

"Izuku, wait! You're injured! Get back to camp!" Mandalay called as I pulled out another gun to shoot Magne.

"Izuku? As in Midoriya?" They jumped back from Tiger and turned to me only to get shot with a bullet right in the chest. They fell backwards and I shrunk my gun back down.

"I need to go," I said before running off again.

I ran through the forest until I was suddenly hit with a wave of darkness and then dragged to the side by multiple hands.

"With those injuries, you should be laid up in bed recovering," Shoji whispered. "But you want to save your friend, no matter what the cost."

"You're injured too," I noted as I looked at the bleeding stub where one of his limbs should be.