Chapter 54

≡Izuku POV≡

My senses are almost fully back. I'm still stiff and can barely move, but I can see and hear just fine.

Although, I begin to doubt that conclusion when Tomura orders me to stand up and walk to them.

"Come on! You damn brat. If I didn't have orders to not kill you, you would've been dead long ago!" He stalked over to me and I prepared myself mentally for what's to come.

"Shigaraki wai-"

"SHUT UP COMPRESS!" He lifted me up by the hair and brought me to his eye level.

"Come on Shigaraki. I'll just carry him through, he's too injured to-"

"If I hear one more word coming out of your mouth Dabi, I'll disintegrate it off your burnt face."

There was another large blast from All For One and All Might that sent me out of his grasp and rolled further away from the portal.

He made a deep growl as he stomped back over to me, just to kick my stomach repeatedly as soon as he was near.

"YOU FUCKING BRAT! WHY CAN'T MASTER JUST GET BORED OF YOU AND KILL YOU ALREADY?! LIKE I'D WANT A HERO WANNABE LIKE YOU TO WORK FOR US!" I took the hits without a sound, clenching my eyes and jaw to not scream out every time he hit one of my broken ribs or previous bruises and burns.

"He looks so good in blood!" Toga squealed from the group as she watched my face get stomped on.

"Tomura."

My breath still caught in my throat as I heard the new voice.

The kicking stopped as Shigaraki groaned.

"Hisashi."

"What are you doing? As far as I know, I was supposed to be the only one to do that," I opened my eyes as much as they could to see him walking towards us from who knows where.

"I don't care what was agreed before! The situation has changed, and honestly, I don't give a fuck."

"Now, now. Just because you're All For One's successor, doesn't necessarily mean you hold more power than me. So, move aside."

It was almost funny seeing Tomura stomp his foot on the ground and move. Almost. Because now my father is standing over my fallen body.

"Hey there Zuki," he crouched down in front of me with that fake innocent smile of his. "Sorry I couldn't see you today. But last night was fun! Wasn't that nice?" He stood back up and his smile turned murderous and insane. "The one last family reunion?!" With each word, he kicked with his steel toed boots in places he knows I'm most injured.

"Hisashi. We're going, bring the brat with you when you're done. Make it quick, the portal will only be open for another few minutes, and we will leave you," Tomura yelled over at us right before he walked through the portal, slowly followed by the other members.

"Tomura really is no fun. Cutting me off again? How rude. I suppose we can continue this on the other side though, let's go," he grabbed my hair and began to drag me, purposely going over sharp glass.

"Hisashi, let me carry him. It'll be less work for you," Dabi offered as he walked towards us, leaving Compress right in front of the gate.

"Why do you want to carry him so badly? He's fine being dragged."

"We're supposed to keep him alive. I know that you know that he just got a mutant quirk removed, so his body is already even worse than usual. If you guys keep dragging and kicking him, he'll die."