Chapter 29

≡Izuku POV≡

"For this year's finals, you will be going against one of the staff members in pairs."

"NO! WHY DO MY THEORIES HAVE TO BE RIGHT?! I WAS JUST KIDDING!" Denki cried as he fell to the ground.

"Denki, do you have a second quirk letting you see the future or something?" I asked as I pulled him back up.

"Are you Sir Nighteye's secret love child or something? He does have a yellow stripe in his hair while you have a black one," Shoto put his hand to his chin as he began another theory.

"I mean, it sorta does make sense..." I joined him in his theories after he figured out Hitoshi and Shota so fast.

"We have premade your matchups based on a number of factors. Please look up at the screen to see who you are with and against," Aizawa sighed as he put up a screen for us.

"Holy fucking shit, you were right again Pikachu," Kacchan breathed as he saw that we were paired and against All Might.

"YES! HOLY SHIT! YES!" I bounced in my spot as I started forming different plans on how to beat the living hell out of All Might.

"Calm down Izuku, it's still a test," Shoto reminded me.

"KACCHAN! I HAVE SO MANY PLANS! WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! SHOTA!" I called as I continued bouncing. All the staff and students looked at me confused except my friends and Aizawa and I continued to vibrate.

"Yes, problem child?"

"Am I allowed to grab different inventions or am I only allowed to use the ones on me right now?" 

"You have to use what's on you now."

"OK!!" I continued vibrating as they explained how the pro heroes will have handicaps and some more rules.

I watched impatiently as other teams went. I explained my many plans to Kacchan until we came up with one together. 

It's times like these I'm grateful he's able to keep up with my rambling. 

Everyone else gave us really weird looks, especially when I handed him some metal toothpicks.

"Bakugo, Izuku, it's almost your turn, get on your bus," Recovery Girl told us as we walked out.

"I'm so excited!!"

"Just don't go overboard and mess up. You have to keep a level head, he is the number one hero after all."

"Kacchan, who do you think you're talking to? I can keep a level head if I need to," I said, completely changing my expression and tone to emotionless.

"Good luck guys! If you fail, that just means we can have our own camp here!" Denki pouted after his fail against Nezu.

"I wish you luck. Do your best," Shoto said with a small smile.

"Thanks guys! Oh, and also, you better watch carefully!" I smirked as I got on the bus and drove off, leaving them confused.
__________
"Ok, you remember the plan right?"

"Of course I do Kacchan, although I'm not really sure about when yo-"

"Izu, it'll be fine. Besides, it'll be worth it in the end."

"Ok... "

"Ready? Let the final finals begin!" We heard Midnight's voice over an intercom as we started.

We were in a faux city like Kacchan's entrance exams. We immediately went into different alleyways and used mics I had to talk. 

"SMASH!!" A giant gust of wind blew through the main road where we started, luckily we were both blocked.