Chapter 25

≡Izuku POV≡

"What the hell?"

"Hey there Shota! How's Mic and the cats?" I ask with an innocent smile as I walk past the confused hero and into his house.

"Again, what the hell?" He turns and closes the door behind me, still with a confused expression. "Wait, how'd you know I have cats?!"

"Have you met yourself? Of course you have cats. Also, you always have cat fur on your clothes so it's pretty obvious," I smile as I crouch down to pet his 4 cats.

"Problem child, why are you in my house?" He sighs as he finally begins to get over the initial shock.

"Why, I'm here for Toshi of course. Why else would I come?" I stand up and smile over my shoulder at his stoic face. "Not going to lie, you guys got a pretty nice house," I look around at the medium sized 4 level split. It's a normal house that any family would have.

"Hey Izuku," Hitoshi calls from around a corner waving me over.

"See you later Shota. Also, for your own safety, don't come into the room. No matter what you hear," I stare at his dumbfounded face with a completely serious expression before running off after Hitoshi carrying a bag full to the rim with everything I'll need.

"What did you mean by that?" Shinso asked with a slightly worried look in his eyes.

"Oh, I was just messing with him. Nothing should go wrong, I've been planning this for a while and I make sure nothing is flammable. Worse case, he'll just hear weird noises while we're testing," I smile at him as we walk into his room.

It was pretty plain. The walls were a soft dark grey with a twin bed and desk with a laptop on it. He had a bookshelf sparsely filled with a few Eraserhead and Present Mic figures and posters.

"Ok, I was going to say your room is plain," he gave me a small glare, "BUT! WHERE DID YOU MANAGE TO FIND THESE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE ERASERHEAD MERCH IS?!" I screeched as I dropped my bag on his desk and started to look at his merch.

"I never knew you were such a fanboy," Shinso chuckled.

"You have no idea. I used to have my whole room filled with every piece of hero merch I came across. Although I only had one of Eraser," I carefully picked up the figurine, inspecting it.

"Really? I never expected that from you. Wait, did you say used to? You still seem pretty obsessed."

"Yeah, I sold it all."

"What? Why? From the sounds of it, those must've cost a fortune!"

"Exactly, I needed the money to buy my mom an actually decent present, That and I was pretty low on money so..." I put the figurine down and went over to his desk and opened my bag.

I noticed Shinso's skeptical face. He's probably reading into my words more than I'd like. It's not that I don't want him to know, it's more I don't want him to look at me differently, and I don't want to ruin the mood for the rest of the night.

"Anyhoo! I brought over all my stuff! And I plan on only having to come here once because this bag weighs over 70 pounds and walking here was a pain in the ass."

"You walked here?! Don't you take the train to UA? I live only a few blocks away! How long was your walk?!" He walked over to me as I began taking out all the materials.

"About 45 minutes."

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down. It wasn't that bad. Anyways, back on topic. It's 9 right now. You have insomnia so I shouldn't be bugging your sleep," I mumbled to myself as I dumped out all my tools.