Chapter 10

≡Izuku POV≡

As we walked into the large dome building, I was awestruck by just how big it was. There were different terrains ranging from landslides, earthquakes, floods, fir-

I quickly looked away from that area as I felt a shiver run down my spine.

I continued to marvel at the different areas as Thirteen lectured 1A on responsible quirk use. Of course, I don't need to pay attention to that, I don't have a quirk to misuse.

"Hey, Izu, you ok?" Kacchan leaned down and whispered beside me with concern lacing his voice. His face was still in his "public scowl" that he wears whenever he isn't at home or alone with me, but his eyes were softened as we made eye contact.

"Yeah, I'm good. I don't think I need to test anything over there so I should be fine. By the way, are there any quirks I should avoid?" I asked, looking around the class.

"Other than mine, there's that half n' half bastard who has half ice half fire, but he doesn't seem to use his fire side. The only other I can think of is maybe glasses with his engines, but there's only flames when he does a big, flashy move."

"Looks like someone has been doing their homework on their new classmates," I giggled, putting my hand over my mouth to muffle the noise.

"Shut up!" He whisper hissed, "Why are you even still here? You don't need to listen to this lecture, go play with your toys."

"Oh yeah, I'll see you later," I did a quick pat on his shoulder and began walking over to the flood zone.

I walked past the fountain, almost as soon as I passed it, a cold chill ran down my spine.

On instinct, I turned around to see what it was.

There, only 2 meters away from me, a weird purple cloud began to form and expand. It blocked out my view of what was happening and I could barely see a student point over and Shota prepare his capture scarf.

Yeah, this can't be good.

I watched as Shota jumped down and Thirteen started yelling at students. Next thing I knew, the purple mist vanished revealing at least 100 villains, a fighting Shota, a class being surrounded by the warp gates, and a really crusty looking guy with a bunch of hands beside some sort of bird monster thing.

Well, this is... convenient.

I realized I hadn't been noticed yet, but it was only a matter of time before a villain turned and saw me. I quickly pulled out a small remote and clicked one of the buttons. When I looked back down at myself, I was completely invisible, even my clothes.

Invisible 'cloak', working.

I took out a small box and grabbed the 2 sides. I hid it behind the fountain and stretched it out, expanding it into a suitcase full of inventions.

Compressible suitcase, working.

I realized I had no idea what I was doing and was a reckless idiot as I grabbed my escrima sticks.

I guess it's a good thing I decided to come and test them out too.

I used my remote and turned my sticks invisible as well and compressed the suitcase again.

I looked back out to assess the situation.

Looks like Erasure is totally kicking ass, but his stamina won't last long enough. The students are scattered around but a few are with an injured Thirteen at the front. Oh, look at that, Iida just booked it out here, probably to get help.

I stopped my train of thought when the warp gate came back and appeared near the crusty guy and bird thing. They began to talk, basically spilling their entire plan.