Chapter 16

≡Izuku POV≡

◃Sports Festival▸

"HEYY! MAKE SOME NOISE ALL YOU SPORTS FANS!" No matter where you were in the stadium, you could hear Present Mic's loud voice booming through the speakers.

I stood outside the waiting rooms with Mei, Denki, Hitoshi, and Kacchan. We all wished each other luck before heading to our tunnels.

"LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM AS OUR STUDENTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE BIG STAGE! THIS FIRST GROUP ARE NO STRANGERS TO THE SPOT LIGHT! YOU KNOW THEM FROM WITHSTANDING A VILLAIN ATTACK! THE HERO COURSE STUDENTS OF CLASS 1A!!" Present Mic started announcing all the classes.

"NEXT UP! GENERAL STUDIES CLASS C, D, AND E!" I watched as Hitoshi walked out. "SUPPORT CLASSES F, G, AND H!" Me and Mei both walked out.

I looked around at the giant roaring crowd as all the students walked out onto the field.

I was wearing my gym uniform with a belt carrying all of my inventions I figured I'd need.

I listened to the R-rated hero Midnight as she called Kacchan up to the stage, he dramatically walked up as people started whispering.

"I'd just wanna say. I'm gonna win."

Cue giant uproar from all the students.

"Not my fault the rest of you are just stepping stones to my victory," he gave everyone a thumbs down as he walked off the stage with threats being thrown at him.

Midnight continued to reveal that the first round would be an obstacle course. She explained the 4 kilometer track and said that as long as we don't leave the course, we're free to do whatever we want.

Everyone immediately crowded around the entrance and waited for the buzzer.

"BEGIN!"

"AND WE'RE OFF TO A RACING START! NOW FOR SOME COLOUR COMMENTARY?"

"How did you talk me into this?" Aizawa sighed through the mic.

"WHAT SHOULD WE BE PAYING ATTENTION TO IN THE EARLY STAGES OF THE RACE?"

"The doorway."

Yup, the doorway was a shit show. Everyone started pushing and shoving to get past each other when suddenly the air grew cold.

This must be Todoroki's ice. Without thinking, I climbed onto the back of the nearest person, hearing loud protests, and watched as the ice trapped people's feet.

"YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!!!" I heard Kacchan scream from up ahead.

"Sorry about climbing you," I said to the fuming student I was latched on to. I climbed off and started running across the ice using the extra grip I added to my shoes.

I ran, passing by Shinso with his group of mindless slaves and waved at him.

"OOH! ENEMIES THAT HAVE SHOWN UP OUT OF NOWHERE! I BET WE'RE IN FOR A TREAT HERE!"

I caught up to the crowd of students just in time to see Todoroki use his quirk to freeze the robots blocking his path and continue running, letting them fall back on us.

"That was a bit of a jerk move, but smart," I mumbled to myself.

I began to run around the fallen robot and crowd of students. I ran towards what I heard some students call a 3 pointer robot and jumped up onto its 'head'.

I opened up a panel and placed a small silver tag with a rabbit head onto the wires causing it to stop moving. I grabbed out a small remote that I based off Iron Man's phone and started to control the robot while riding on it's back. I cranked up the speed and started zooming past all the confused students.