Chapter 27

Shout out to Kisumaii for helping with one of the scenes. Go check out their story ‘Rival’s Side. (Rin Matsuoka x Fem. reader)’

≡Izuku POV≡

“KACCHAN!!!” I yelled as I ran towards the smiling blond who had just stepped foot off his train.

“Izu!” He opened his arms up for a hug as I got closer.

I had a giant smile on my face that immediately vanished as I slapped him across his face. Hitoshi, Denki, and Mei all stopped in their walk towards us as the sound of my slap resounded off the train station walls.

Kacchan’s face was to the side with a shocked expression as he tried to understand what was happening.

“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” I screamed at him as my eyes began to water. Stupid crybaby traits.

“Whoa, Izuku calm down. People are starting to stare,” Shinso tried to get me to calm down but I only clenched my fists and grit my teeth.

“You fucking asshole,” I repeated and I tried to keep my traitorous tears in. “You didn’t text or phone me once when you were gone.”

All of our friends sweatdropped hearing the reason I had slapped him and struggling not to cry.

“Izu, I’m sorry, they took my phone away,” Kacchan looked down at the ground as he mumbled an apology.

“Did he just apologize? Why are they acting like he just ran over his cat?” I overheard Kaminari whisper to the 2 others who had come to stand by us.

“You could’ve at least texting me saying that you wouldn’t be able to be on your phone all week,” I muttered. He reached out and grabbed my hand.

“I’m really sorry Izu. I tried to but they took my phone before I could send. I promise I won’t do it again,” I sniffed and wiped my eyes as he said this.

“Fucking crybaby traits,” I grumbled as Kacchan chuckled at me.

“Hey, don’t say that, your mom gave you plenty of good traits. Like your hair and eyes,” he ruffled my hair as he pulled me into a small hug.

“Uhm, ok, well, now that whatever that was is done? Can we please address the elephant in the room?” Mei asked as she stared at our weird scene.

“Yeah, it’s been killing me,” Hitoshi said as he started to try and muffle a growing laugh.

“What?” I looked at them as they all burst out laughing and pointing at Kacchan. I looked over and finally noticed his… unique hairstyle.

“SHUT UP! IT’S NOT MY FAULT! BEST JEANIST MADE ME STYLE IT LIKE THIS AND NOW IT WON’T GO BACK!” He screamed as he let me go and tried fluffing it back up.

I fell on the group clutching my stomach as inaudible wheezes came from my mouth.

“NOT YOU TOO IZU! IT’S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!”
__________
“Welcome back. I hope you all learned something from your internships,” Aizawa sighed as he walked into the classroom. He stood at the pedestal and glanced over the class, but immediately took a double take when seeing me poking Kacchan’s weird hair and him with an emotionless face. “Uhm, nice hair do Bakugo.”

Denki, Hitoshi and I immediately burst out laughing as everyone else tried to stifle their laughs.

“It’s not my fault. It won’t go back,” he grumbled as he looked away.

“Don’t you always just make an explosion in your hair to style it though? I saw you do it one day in the bathroom,” Kaminari said between laughs.