Chapter 30

≡Izuku POV≡

I looked up after hearing a strangled cough and my eyes went wide.

I stared in horror as Kacchan was thrown against a wall and started coughing up blood.

I felt my blood simmering over and I quickly finished what I was doing and jumped over to him before All Might could land another hit. I rolled out of the way of his fist as he made a giant hole in the wall where he once laid.

"What the FUCK?!" I growled as I laid the unconscious Kacchan down a bit away.

I placed a small plasma pill into his mouth to make his wounds scab over faster and made sure he swallowed. I stood up and glared at All Might.

"AH! YOUNG MIDORIYA! I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WENT OFF TO!" He chuckled as he stared at me.

"You son of a bitch! Don't call me that. Don't even address me at all," I reached into my pocket and grabbed one of my toothpicks.

"ARE YOU READY TO MEET THE SAME FATE AS YOUR LITTLE FRIEND?" He got into a fighting stance as I grit my teeth.

I pricked my finger and immediately shot my gun at him in one swift motion. Through the shock, he wasn't able to react and I got his 2 kneecaps. He cried out as the metal BB bullets hit him.

They aren't enough to severely injure him, but they are sure to leave one hell of a bruise.

As he tried to recover, I grabbed my brand new tablet and clicked a button.

"Why you little-" he was cut off and I began to play around with my new machine.

"You like? I call it 'The Bitch Puppet' made just for you! Now, let's have some fun, shall we?"
_______
"Remind me to never get on Izuku's bad side," Kyoka said as everyone stared wide eyed at the screen.

"How is he doing that?!" Ojiro called out as they all watched the number one hero punch himself with his quirk and Izuku sitting emotionlessly with a remote beside the knocked out Bakugo.

"He did tell us to watch closely, so I suppose this was all their plan from the start?" Todoroki commented.

"This test is insane. First a teacher ruthlessly beats up their students and now a student is controlling the number one?" Uraraka said, voicing everyone's thoughts.

"That's Izuku for you," Kaminari let out a breathy laugh.

"Damn problem child."
_______
"Ok, have you had enough now? It doesn't feel too nice having One For All pummeled into you now does it? Maybe think about that before you use it on your students," I said coldly as I stood up again.

"HOW ARE YOU CONTROLLING ME?!" All Might screeched as I made him punch his face again.

"Irrelevant," I grabbed another toothpick and pricked my finger making a stretcher appear. Carefully, I lifted Kacchan onto it.

"I guess we should end this shouldn't we?" I sighed and pulled out a toothpick and threw it into his shoulder like a dart. As soon as it made contact, it expanded and wrapped around his whole body, besides his head.

"I-I CAN'T MOVE! WHY CAN'T I USE MY QUIRK?!" He moved his head around trying to get out.

"How does it feel? Being quirkless? Even just for a few moments? Just remember," I walked towards him and whispered into his ear, "quirkless doesn't mean useless."

I placed the handcuffs on his immobile wrists and walked away with Kacchan on a stretcher.
__________
"IZUKU!" The door to the infirmary slammed open with a giddy Denki who was followed by Shoto, Shota, Tsuyu, Fumikage, and Mina.

"Oh hey," I said plainly as they walked in. I had a few bandages on my nose covering the 2 stitches I had needed.

"I'm surprised you aren't knocked out on a bed after she healed you. You know, with only 2 hours of sleep a night you shouldn't have enough energy," Aizawa scoffed as he looked at me.

"What are you talking about? She didn't even bother trying to heal me. She said that she didn't want to know what would happen if she took away my energy. So I just got stitches," I shrugged as their eyes grew.

"How's Bakugo, ribbit?" Tsu asked as she looked around.

"Recovery Girl is healing him right now. She said he'll probably be out for the rest of the day and might need to stay the night. Don't worry, I already called Mitsuki."

"Who's Mitsuki?" Tokoyami asked.

"His mom. She just said to make sure he doesn't fuck up again," I chuckled remembering our phone call. "I mean, it is his fault, he wanted to fight him one on one."

"Still, what All Might did wasn't right," Mina spoke up as she looked down.

"True, but let's be honest, what I did to him would've looked almost as bad if he hadn't beat up Kacchan. Kacchan just asked that I record it all for him and that it'd be worth it, which it sorta was?" I shrugged as I spoke.

"How were you able to do all of that?" Shoto asked as he sat down beside me with Denki.

I frowned slightly at them, "I told you to watch closely."

"We were! Nothing happened!" Kaminari cried as he tried to remember.

I pulled out my phone with a sigh and brought up the recording I stole from their security cameras.

"How did you- nevermind," Shota sighed.

"Watch closely, I'll point it out," I played the video to where I threw the metal ball and paused it. "That was a recording of Kacchan's voice and a smoke bomb I used for a diversion," I fast forwarded to before I got my face smashed. "Here, I threw some sticky marbles that stuck to his clothes. That's why I got my face hit, I had to stay there to throw them on."

I continued to explain how I left to make my remote while Kacchan fought and that the marbles let me control his nervous system and interfere with his receptors.

"Then I just threw one of my compressed traps that I based off Shota. It can erase quirks and capture people, basically putting his scarf and quirk together."

I looked at everyone to see their shocked expressions.

"Yeah, you guys pass. Now, I need your coffee."