Chapter 35

≡Izuku POV≡

◃Summer Camp Day 1▸

"Izu, come on. Is it really that bad?" Kacchan asked as he leaned over the back of his seat, ignoring Iida's yells.

"YES IT IS!" I snapped before I looked away.

"Ok, what happened between you two? Even before you got here you've been in a... weird mood," Hitoshi raised an eyebrow as he looked between us from where he sat beside me.

"I don't want to talk about it," I huffed as I crossed my arms.

Kacchan sighed and started explaining, "Yesterday, after Recovery Girl healed him, he fell asleep in your dad's car. So, I brought him into his house and-"

"Don't you dare finish that," I glared at him, he smirked at me as he looked back at Hitoshi and Denki, who sat beside him.

"It's really not that bad! It's completely normal if you pulled me down into your bed when you were asleep and not let me go! I'm pretty sure I'm like a human heater," he laughed as I whacked his head repetitively with an embarrassed blush dusting my face.

"But that doesn't mean you have to fucking spoon me, you ass! You made me fall off my bed and land on a pile of tools!" My face heated up more after hearing Shinso and Kaminari laughing at me.

"I was just trying to help! And you have to admit I did! You slept for 6 more hours!"

"That doesn't matter! At least warn me that when I wake up someone else will be there!" I sat back down and continued to pout as my friends laughed at me.

"Come on, we used to sleep together like that all the time!"

"Kacchan, we were 5!"

"Just be grateful you got 11 hours of sleep for once in your life," Shota randomly chimed in from where he was 'sleeping' across the aisle.

I groaned again as I pulled my collar up slightly higher to cover my mouth. I had gotten new clothes with Kacchan at the mall and luckily I got a few with high collars. I know I can't hide the scar for forever, but who doesn't love to procrastinate?

"Alright everyone, get off the bus. You can stretch your legs a bit," I looked at Shota and saw him with a slight evil glint in his eye.

I don't want to know what that's about.

As everyone got off the bus, I went up to him.

"Hey Shota, you know how sometimes when you sleep, you actually are more tired than when you don't sleep? Well, I'm pretty tired so I was thinking maybe I could just sta-"

"Problem child, get off the bus. I'm sure you got plenty of energy after snuggling with Bakugo all night," he gave me a smug grin and my face went beet red. "That's for all the questions about Mic and I before we started dating."

With a red face, I got off the bus and was greeted with a snickering Hitoshi.

"Did you try talking your way into staying on the bus?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," I sighed with a pout.

"I figured it wouldn't work. What did he say to you? Your face is looking pretty red there."

"Shut up!" I smacked his arm gently and pulled my collar up higher again, attempting to hide my blush.

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow!"

"Holy shit! Toshi, tell me that's who I think it is," my eyes go wide as I slowly turn around to see who was talking.

"You really are a fanboy."