Chapter 40

≡Izuku POV≡

"Izuku, what are you doing?" Ojiro asked as he turned to my cursing form that was digging through my pockets.

"Where the fuck is it?!" I hissed, only confusing him more. "Finally!" I breathed as I pulled out a disc. I pressed on it and it turned into a small tablet.

"Izuku! You can't fight! Leave this to the pros!" Iida scolded as he saw me.

"Shut up Iida," the 2 were taken back by my words as I began scrolling through the list of inventions I made.

"How are you this evening, UA high school? We are part of the Vanguard Action squad of the League of Villains!" The lizard man introduced, for no reason at all.

"I could crush this kitty's head so easily! How about it dear, should I?" His partner suggested.

"You get away from her!" Tiger yelled as he began to get worked up.

"Now, now, hold on Big Sis Magne, you too Tiger, calm down. Deciding on if someone should live or die, we must be careful that we're abiding by Stain's principles," so that's why he's wearing all that merchandise. "Let me introduce myself," he reached back and pulled out his sword which turned out to be a bunch of swords strapped together, "call me Spinner! I'm here to make Stain's dreams a reality!"

"I've told everyone what's going on! Class rep, you're in charge of bringing everyone back to camp!" Mandalay called back to us.

"Leave it to me!" Iida called back as he started to turn in the direction of camp.

"Ok, let's just hold on for a minute," I said lowly so the villains couldn't hear. Everyone turned to me confused. "That, uh, Big Sis Magne, can't actually crush Pixie Bob's head with that pole anymore. It'd just start breaking the next time it's either used with their quirk, or has pressure applied to it."

"What? How do you know?" Ojiro asked.

"That's not important. There's poisonous gas in the forest as well as a blue fire, both from people's quirks. There's most likely a few villains in the gas with masks on, but those masks won't work anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Iida asked me with an annoyed tone.

"Mandalay, I know where Kota is, don't worry, I'll go get him and bring him to camp. My bet is that they're after Kacchan after what has happened before. Send a message out," I said before I ran off in the direction of the cliff.

"Izuku wait!" I heard Ojiro call after me, but I kept going. Who knows if there's already a villain there?

As I ran through the forest as fast as I could and then up the cliff, I looked over, quickly looking away from the flames and noticed the gas dying down.

Good, either they can't handle the gas of their own quirk or someone took care of them. That's one less problem. I wish I had time to go back to camp for my contacts, but I need to hurry to Kota.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a scream. I ran faster and arrived just in time to see a large man winding up to punch him. I ran and scooped up Kota and jumped back.

When I looked back, there was a giant crater where he stood. His left arm was completely covered with exposed muscles.

"Oh, now you I recognise, you were first on the list," the tall blond villain said. He was missing one of his eyes with a fake one in its place.

"Don't worry Kota," I glanced over my shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile, "everything is going to be ok."

"H-he's the one who k-killed m-mama and p-papa!" Kota sobbed as he stared at the villain with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"You think you can save this brat? That does sound like something a wannabe hero would say," I watched as the exposed muscle on his arms went back in. "The name's Midoriya right?"

I grit my teeth as I stared at him.

Suddenly, he jumped forward with muscles coming out of his arm.

I quickly side stepped and watched as he created another crater in the wall.

I studied his quirk. It seems to be a quirk that allows him to create more muscle and that makes him even stronger than he already is. Although, from the looks of it he's already strong.

"Say, do you know where a kid named Bakugo is? I still have a job to do."

Kacchan? So I was right.

"I'll take your silence as a no. Goodie, PLAYTIME!" He jumped from the dust and aimed to punch my head. I blocked him with my arm and could feel as my bones instantly cracked under his strength.

I was tossed into the wall and quickly got back up. I felt blood dribble down my forehead.

"What were you saying before? I thought everything was going to be ok?" He taunted me as I reached into my pocket. "Don't make promises you can't keep!" He lunged towards me again with his muscles bulging out.

I quickly pulled out one of my toothpicks and pricked my finger. Just as he was mere inches away, I broke the stick in half and jabbed it into him, using his own momentum to get it deeper.

"What the hell? Where did those come from?" He asked as he looked down at the 2 rods.

I smirked and turned it up to the highest setting and clicked the buttons.

He screamed out in agony as the electricity coursed through all of his muscle tissue until I was out of juice.

I pulled my escrima sticks out with a small dribble of blood and watched his smoking body fall limp to the ground.

"Like I said," I took heaving breaths as I turned to Kota, "everything is going to be ok."