Chapter 36

(Just a heads up that I changed my username from That_Weeb_21 to nowikugo)

≡Izuku POV≡

"Fuck," Kacchan said under his breath as he held his wrists.

"Here," I reached into my pocket and handed him a tiny piece of paper, barely 1 cm.

"What the hell is this?" he asked, turning it over.

I sighed and spit on his hand.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY'D YO-" the paper started to grow until it was a large roll of medical tape.

"It's not much, but it can at least give your wrists some support."

"Hey Izuku, here's your...?" Hitoshi trailed off as he looked at the weapon I gave him.

"I call it Jirka Mic. I based it off of Mic and Kyoka's quirks so it's only right I named it after them too," I smiled as I took my sound wave gun back. "You did better than I thought you would with it. I thought your aim would be trash, but it wasn't half bad."

"Hey, is dunce face ok?" We turned to look at Denki to see him with his brain dead face, but it looked like it was too tired to be stupider than it looked.

"You said it would only be like, 3 hours!" Hanta cried as we finally arrived at camp.

"I guess we timed it on how long it'd take us, sorry!" Mandalay said with a smile.

There were many complaints as everyone began falling down.

I, however, basically was just running or walking off and on, doing a bit of jumping, and playing with different inventions. I was only slightly out of breath, and rather parched. If I do say so myself.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small pill and I popped into my mouth. As soon as I bit down, it changed into water, which I choked on and ended up coughing and spitting it out all over Kacchan.

"What the fuck?! Where did you even get all that water? And why are you coughing a lung out on me?!" Kacchan yelled as his hair fell into his eyes from the amount of water I spat out.

"Why are you yelling no-" Shinso fell over from his spot on the ground laughing at the wet Kacchan.

"Sorry, I was thirsty so I tried using this pill but I guess I compressed too much water," I explained as I kept coughing.

"How do you compress water? You know what, I don't want to know," Kacchan sighed as he shook his head, trying to get the water off. When he was done, his hair poofed back up.

"That looked exactly like a dog puffing up after a bath," Shoto deadpanned from behind me, making me keep laughing and coughing at the seriousness in his voice.

"Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow!" Pixie Bob squealed, catching our attention, "I thought it'd take you kids even longer! But you did much better against my dirt monsters than I thought you would! You guys were seriously great! Especially... THE 5 OF YOU! IT SEEMS YOU HAVE HAD QUITE A BIT OF EXPERIENCE!" She yelled pointing at Kacchan, Shoto, Hitoshi, Iida, and me.

"I call dibs on these kittens! I'll groom them myself!" She jumped over to us and started inspecting us.

There were yells of protests from all of us as we tried to cover ourselves.

"GET YOUR OLD HANDS OFF M-" Kacchan's words were cut off when Pixie Bob covered his face with her paw.

"Uhm, speaking of age, who's the kid?" I asked, looking over at the short boy standing slightly off to the side.

"Oh, this is my cousin's son, he just lives with us now. Don't be shy Kota, say hi to everyone, you're gonna be around them for the next week." Mandalay explained. I watched as Hitoshi walked over and I followed a little behind.

"Hey, I'm Shinso. I just transferred into the UA hero course. It's nice to meet you," he tried to give a friendly smile but it looked like a demon possessed him, what can I say? Genetics.. He leaned over slightly and held out his hand for a hand shake.

I stood beside him but when the kid took a step back, I pulled Hitoshi out of the way just in time for the kid to not hit him in the crotch.

"Holy shi- shucks kid! Why the hel- heck are you aiming for my dic- ding dong," Hitoshi rambled as he regained his balance.

"Smooth saves there Toshi," I smiled softly as he kept grumbling.

"The last thing I want is to hang with some wannabe heroes!" Kota spat out as he started walking away.

"That brat's got spunk," Kacchan said with a smile as he walked over.

"He's like a mini version of you," Shoto commented as he came over.

"What are you talking about?! You can just shut your mouth before I blast you all the way to hell!" Kacchan growled as he leaned into Todoroki's personal space.

"Yeah, sure."

"Enough playing around. Get your stuff off the bus, once your bags are in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that you can bathe and sleep. Tomorrow, your training starts in earnest," Shota explained to the class as people began groaning. "Oh, and Izuku," I looked over at him from the still fuming Shinso, "since you're oh so tired, I expect you to sleep at curfew."
__________
"This food is so good!" Eijiro yelled from where he was stuffing his face with rice.

"My stomach is so happy right now!" Denki added in.

We were all eating the food the Pussy Cats had made for us. They said that today was the only day they'd cook, so everyone was regaining their energy.

"Holy shit Izu, slow down before you start choking again," Kacchan scolded me as I shoved more pork into my mouth.

"I've never seen this much meat in one place in my life!" I said with my mouth full of food.

"That doesn't mean you have to eat it all yourself!" Hitoshi said as he grabbed a slab of beef.

"YOU TRAITORS!" We looked up to see Denki pointing at us from a few tables down. He had sat there immediately after walking in since it was the closest table.

"Uhm, what do you know?" I asked as I paused in stuffing my face.

"YOU'RE HOGGING ALL THE MEAT WHILE I'M OVER HERE WITH JUST RICE!" He screamed as he ran over with Kirishima close behind.

They started reaching their chopsticks over, but I instantly swatted them away.

"Hey man! What's the big idea!? We want meat too!" Eijiro cried as he tried again.

"That's nice, there's some meat over by Momo, why don't you eat from there?" I suggested with a small smile as I inched the plates closer to myself.

"What the hell Izuku!? First the cliff and now the meat?! Just give me some pork at least!" Denki begged.

"At least? You think of pork so lowly that you dare ask for it as if it were my scraps?! PORK IS THIS WORLD'S GREATEST DISCOVERY! OVER HALF MY GROCERY MONEY IS SPENT ON PORK ALONE! IF YOU THINK SO POORLY ABOUT THIS TREASURE THEN YOU DON'T DESER-" My rant was interrupted with Kacchan and Hitoshi dishing up plates with the meat for Kirishima and Kaminari.

I watched them from where I had stood up, as they handed my precious meat over to the treacherous duo.

Once the 2 had thanked them and left, they merely continued to eat.

"I see you have chosen death today."