Chapter 28

"Bro! That was badass!" Denki yelled as I sat back down at my desk.

We watched as Iida had to carry Mineta since he was still frozen in place to the principal's office. Kyoka walked with Momo to Recovery Girl's office and everyone went back to what they were doing before.

"What did you say to him? He looked like he just watched everyone get killed mercilessly," Shinso asked with an amused smile.

"Nothing much~" I sang as I wiped my hands off on my pants. "Shit. Uhm, do you guys happen to know how to get grape juice off of pants?"
__________
"Izuku did what?!" Mei asked as she shoved more mochi into her mouth.

"Yeah! The guy was scared shitless and needed to be carried out!" Denki said as he retold the story.

"I almost feel bad for him now. He's going to get a panic attack every time he sees a tree or bush because he thinks it's you," Kacchan scoffed as he fluffed my hair and stole my pork.

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny. Stop taking my food! Just make me katsudon if you want it so bad!"

"Nope, you never beat me at the festival so I'm not obliged to make any!"

"It's called being a good friend dumbass," I crossed my arms as I sighed.

"Yeah, what happened to your bet? Both of you left before the finals so you didn't even fight," Kaminari asked as he ate his stir fry.

"WAIT! YOU GUYS SHOULD STILL HAVE A FIGHT! WE CAN ASK THE TEACHERS TO GIVE US THE GYM OR SOMETHING AND YOU CAN DUKE IT OUT! I'M SURE AIZAWA WILL LET US SINCE WE GOT HITOSHI!" Mei yelled as she stood up, beaming.

"I mean, we could..." I muttered as I side eyed a smirking Kacchan.

"Guys, guys!" Denki 'whispered' as he got Mei and Hitoshi to come closer, "We should invite people to watch and make them place bets! That way we can make some money while we're at it!"

"Damn Pikachu! You really can be smart when you want to!" Hatsume squealed.

"Uhmm, anyways," I said as I got slightly concerned for my near future, "I got approved to participate in the finals exam," I smirked as I saw Shinso's jealous face.

"Stop rubbing it in," he grumbled.

"Ha! Watch him pair you up against All Might with Katsuki or something and mark you like you've been there all year!" Kaminari said with a snort.

"OH! I hope he does that!" I squealed, "Imagine getting permission to beat up All Might with my best friend!"

"Hurtful," they all said with fake hurt expressions as I called Kacchan my best friend.

"Hey, you guys are from the hero course right?" A girl with orange hair and green eyes asked as she walked over to us.

"Uhm, yeah?" Shinso said with a raised eyebrow. "That sounds weird to say now..."

"I overheard from an upperclassman that we're fighting robots like from the entrance exams for the practical," she said to us as she watched Denki smile with relief.

"I don't know..." I mumbled, confusing everyone at the table, "Think about it, we clearly got some fucked up luck, so they probably needed to make the tests harder this year."

"Izuku! Stop crushing my dreams!" Kaminari cried.

"I guess that would make sense," the girl said. "Oh, by the way, my name's Itsuka Kendo from 1B."

"Izuku, 1A."

"Katsuki Bakugo, 1A."

"Denki Kaminari, 1A!"

"Hitoshi Shinso, also 1A."

"Mei Hatsume, support course 1F!! If you ever need any kind of upgrades or additions to your hero costume! Come to my office!"

"That's not fair, you get the whole room to yourself now," I pouted as I watched her smirk grow.
__________
"Hey there Shota! I brought you some coffee!" I called as I walked into the staff room with 2 cups of coffee.

"Problem child, while I appreciate the coffee, you can't just walk in here, it's staff only," he grumbled as he sat up in his sleeping bag.

"Eh, it's not like you have any big secrest I don't already know about," I handed him his coffee and sent a knowing glance at All Might in his deflated form.

I snorted as I watched Shota spit out his coffee as he realized I knew that that is All Might.

"You- How- But- I-" I laughed more as he stumbled over his words.

"I mean, it's pretty obvious."

"I'm not even going to question how you figured that out. Is there any other reason you're here? Don't you have a shift soon?" He asked, sipping his coffee again.

"And I'm not going to question why you have my shifts memorized. Yeah, I do. I just came here to let you know that I won't be moving into the dorms," again, more of my coffee being wasted on the ground.

"I just told the class this morning. How do you already have an answer?"

"I don't need to talk it over at home, I already know my schedule and that the dorms wouldn't work for me," I shrug as he narrows his eyes on me.

"Are you sure? We want to have the whole class living in the same building, not only that but don't you live far away?"

"Again, not going to question how you know where I live. And yes, I'm sure, it just wouldn't work. Now I have to get to work, see you there!" I called as I walked out the door, but not before I heard him grumble 'problem child' under his breath.