Chapter 11

Go check out Kisumaii 's Rin Matsuoka x Fem. reader "Rivals Side"

≡Izuku POV≡

"HAVE NO FEAR! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HER-!"

"Shut up! You're late, dumbass!" Kacchan and I both yelled in unison at the obnoxious man.

He looked around the building to see that all the villains were knocked out, and all the students were giving him disappointed looks.

"W-WELL! IT APPEARS YOUNG IIDA MISREAD THE SITUATION AND THOUGHT IT WAS MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THAN IT REALLY WAS!" He put his hand on my face and laughed obnoxiously as everyone just stared at him.

I began to walk towards the others with Kaminari and Kacchan. We walked past All Might, not even acknowledging him, which he did not seem to like.

"YOU THERE! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU'RE IN THIS CLASS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ARE YOU ANOTHER EVIL DOER?!" He suddenly grabbed my shoulder, pulling me back towards him.

At this, I gave a sharp gasp, flashbacks momentarily flooding my senses as suddenly I was back at my apartment with him, until I got a grip on myself.

I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over my shoulder onto the ground, successfully knocking the air out of him.

"Never touch me again," I said with my hair covering my eyes, not looking at him.

I continued walking with Kacchan by my side and surprisingly, Kaminari came too.

"Hey, you ok? You looked pissed at the guy. I get why after what you told me about him lying and all, but you looked seriously freaked out when he touched you," Kaminari said, looking at me curiously.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," I shot him a small smile as I simmered down my anger and fear.

"That's good. Ok, but.. YOU LOOKED SO BADASS WHEN YOU COMPLETELY FLIPPED HIM OVER LIKE THAT! THAT WAS SO COOL!" He squealed.

To say I was shocked at his reaction was an understatement. I guess my face showed how I felt because Kacchan started snickering beside me.

I playfully punched his arm and scowled at him, which only caused him to laugh more.

"You guys act like you've known each other all your life, didn't you just meet today?" Kaminari asked as he put his hands behind his head and we walked out of the USJ to get some fresh air.

"Well, we have, so..." I said.

"Really? I still can't believe seeing Bakugo freely talking to someone without totally flipping out!"

"What's that supposed to mean Dunce Face?!" Kacchan yelled, not realizing he was proving his point.

We kept talking about random things and making fun of Kacchan while the police and ambulance came for anyone hurt. It felt like time just flew by before the sun started setting.

"Oh shit, do either of you know the time?" I asked in a rush. After they both shook their heads, I asked a free officer and she told me it was 7:45.

"It's that late already?" Kamianri asked.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," I mumbled as I started walking through the crowd to get out.

"Where are you going Izu?" Kacchan asked as he struggled to catch up with me.

"I have to go home," I said as I started panicking more. "Besides, don't you have to go to bed soon?" I tried to crack a joke to ease my panic, which failed.

"Izu, calm down, why do you need to get home so fast?" He grabbed my wrist right as we made it out of the crowd.

"My mom is probably worried sick by now about me," I smoothly lied, although he looked like he only half bought it.

"...Fine.." he mumbled, letting me go.

"Thanks Kacchan, I'll see you on Monday. Also, do you mind explaining that I left if they ask? Thanks, bye!" I yelled as I was already running away.

I have to hurry, I missed the train and need to give my mom her medication by 8.

It's times like these that I'm really thankful about how much training I've done. There is no way any normal person could sprint across a whole city without stopping.

As I finally started climbing up the stairs to our apartment, my lungs were screaming for air and my legs felt like boiled noodles. I scrambled to get my key in and ran through the door.

I quickly ran to my mom's room to see her worriedly watching the news about the USJ incident.

"ZUZU! I WAS WORRIED SICK! Why are you so out of breath? You look like you ran a marathon. Are you ok? You said you were going to the USJ today too, right?" She kept rambling questions as I breathed a sigh of relief to see her feeling normal.

I walked over and grabbed a syringe and container. I began prepping it as I glanced at the clock seeing it was 8:10.

"I'm ok Mom, I was more worried about you. I lost track of time and missed the train so I had to run here," I chuckled a bit as I left out the fact that I took down 2 villains and 1 of them expressed an interest in me.

I walked over with the prepared syringe as she moved her long green hair out of the way. I injected the medication into the nape of her neck, cringing internally. No matter how many times I do it, I will still never like it.

Once I was done, I put the needle into the bin already filled with other needles and sat on my mom's bed.

"Want to see my miniature city movie I made at school?"