Chapter 39

≡Izuku POV≡

◃Summer Camp Day 3▸

"Ow! WHAT THE HELL, DUNCE FACE?!" Kacchan 'whispered' as Denki fell onto him, waking him up.

"I'm sorry! I just got really spooked from Izuku!"

"What? What do you-"

"Hey there Kacchan, how was your sleep?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Holy shit, it's too early for this," he grumbled. "Why the fuck are you dangling from the roof at 5 in the morning?"

"Shota got mad at me and said he wanted to sleep too, so he hung me up here with his scarf. Surprisingly comfortable."

"Why are you guys already awake?" Shinso asked as he stretched and sat up. His tired eyes landed on me. He rubbed them and then blinked. "Oh."

"How long have you been up there?" Shoto asked from where he was suddenly standing behind Shinso, making him flinch.

"About 3 hours now I think. I tried going to sleep at the same time as everyone else, I really did! I ended up sleeping but woke up 2 hours later and started playing with my things."

"Mon ami, why are we talking so early?" Aoyama asked through a yawn as he looked at our group.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" Kaminari asked.

"I think Bakugo woke everyone in the camp up," Tokoyami replied.

"Well excuse me! I wasn't expecting for someone to fall on me while I slept!"

"Why are you all up?" Shota asked from the doorway with a sigh.

"Denki fell on Katsuki when he saw Izuku and then Katsuki woke everyone up," Hitoshi explained through a yawn.

"So really, this is your own fault Shota," I nodded with a grin at how smart I was.

"Problem child, you will never understand the feeling of seeing you asleep at 11 only to walk past at 2 after extra classes to see you awake and working."

"Of course I won't, I can't walk past myself, now can I? Unless..."

He gave a dramatic sigh as he walked over and undid his scarf. "Since you're all up, you can do whatever for the next hour until breakfast."

I stumbled as I planted my feet on the ground and cracked my back.

"That was comfortable and all, but maybe next time make it a little looser ok? Thanks," I smiled as I immediately went over to my bag and pulled out a small cube. I sat down and stretched it out halfway and grabbed another mini invention I started.
__________
"THAT WAS AN INCOMPLETE PUSH UP! ADD ON ANOTHER 100!" Tiger yelled as I was on the ground.

"That was incomplete because I wasn't done you dumbass!" I yelled back as I sped up my pace to fit in the extra 100.

"Are you talking back to me? Add another 150!"

I grumbled as I continued my workouts before I began to spar.

"You need to really put your back into it! You may be able to land hits but it doesn't matter if there's nothing behind them!" He scolded me as I punched his kidney.

"It's hard to put a bunch of force in when I just did push ups for 20 minutes straight and before that 30 minutes of bench presses!"

"Don't get distracted!" He screamed as he swung at my face. I managed to duck down only for him to send me a kick. I bent backwards and did a handspring to get out.

"If you were really as tired as you claim, you wouldn't have been able to do that! Looks like I should add in some more!"

"Meow, meow, meow, meow!" Pixie Bob squealed as she watched us all train. "More importantly, tonight's gonna be fun! We're pinning classes against each other in a test of courage! I know you've been training hard today, and later you'll get to play hard! How's that for a reward?"