Chapter One

You knew Thor along with all the Avengers was coming to bring his brother who had been banned in Asgard by Odin as you wait in your room. You were slightly pissed that that you weren't allowed to tag along during the arrest but they insisted you shouldn't because you wouldn't really do anything on site, at the same time, you knew they were right, you will just become a nuisance when you would have came along, still you craved the adrenaline you get from missions that you hadn't been able to have for a while now.

You weren't particularly new as an Avenger, nor were you a vetiran, you were with them for some time now and had gone to a few missions. You were there trump card, if bragging be allowed. You held the magic of the mind: telepathy, telekenisis, psychic, you power was a great offense and defense in any kind of battle, plus your skill in combat in both weapon and fist-to-fist, it may sound too perfect, but you did your best to train your skills in combat and still continue to do so along with you powers.

You breathed out and stood up, leaving your room to proceed your business in the living room. 10 minutes later, you heard several footsteps and the sound of chains hitting one another. You looked at the direction where it came from and saw the team approach you, you sat down properly and greeted them with a small smile, almost a smirk. "Welcome back." You greeted.

  "Hey child." Stark said, waving at you with a teasing grin plastered on his face, your smile faded instantly as you roll your eyes at his response. He knows you hate being called what you are not and he LOVES it. The others greeted you back as they start to spread for a better view of each person.

"So, as you may know we will have new occupant of the tower—" Cap was interrupted by Stark saying, "Which none of us fully agreed on." Captain looked at him and nodded before continuing what he was saying, "As Tony said. However Thor had asked to personally guard his brother, and to show him the beauty of...good," Cap trailed off, seemingly unconvinced, just like the rest of you. "thus resulting to him staying here, here. Loki had been hooked up to a gadget, that limits his powers to the point of it being harmless, still I suggest we keep our guards up." He finished with a nod as all of them looked at the tall, long black haired man, chains on  his wrist and ankles. You glanced at him as well and you wanted to say, He sure is Thor's brother, he's gorgeous, but then again, as you have heard from Thor in many of his stories, they are not real brothers. Still, he IS gorgeous.

"Okay." You only answered as you returned to your buisness, everyone, satisfied with your answer, nodded and left to do their own buisnesses as well, leaving Thor and Loki and you at the living room. Before they leave, you felt Loki's eyes on you, seemingly irritated and confused, you took that as a sign to yourself that you wanted to know what he was thinking, so you dived into his mind, reading his thoughts.

 "This mortal does not show any interest of my presence? I am Loki of Asgard! I am to be respected!" You broke into a small laugh at what you have heard in his thoughts. "Well I'm sorry Loki of Asgard." You whispered, enough for him to hear, as you mock his words. "I beg you pardon?" Loki said. "You have my attention now, do have anything to say?" you asked, putting on a straight face, looking straight at him. "If it is respect for you you look for in me, do not bother, I don't believe I have that for you." You said making two points: that you meant what you just said, and that you have every idea of what he had thought. Loki looked at you in both shock and rage which you returned with a triumphant smile.

It's not  like you hate Loki, but you aren't fond of a narcissist, and by the looks of it, he is a narcissist.

Thor sighed and pushing his brother towards the elevator. "Come on now Loki, before you make another of your messes." He said, giving you a nod. Loki on the other hand, still found the situation quite irritating as he ripped his attention off you, you scoffed at his sight and once again went back to your buisness.

"Well that's a first impression." You whispered to yourself.