Chapter Thirty Seven

Loki and you stayed seated on the floor, leaning on each others shoulders as you watch the sun start to go down, the sky changing to an orange hue. "I think its about time we move to the coach, at the very least." Loki suddenly suggested, as he started to stand up. "I'd hate to be thrown out the window." Loki said making you laugh as he helped you stand up yourself. You both moved towards the coach and sat down. "I still have to tell them what Avory plans." You told Loki as you rested on his shoulder, Loki kissing your temples. "Well what exactly did you learn?" Loki hummed, as he rested his chin on your head. "I'll tell you when their here." You said and raised your head, looking at him. "Maybe I can even get you to be in the mission." You suggested in excitement.  Loki showed the opposite emotion to what you felt about this suggestion. "I'd rather not." He said, his face unitrested. "Oh come on! You might go on missions with me." You tried to convince him. Loki looked at you and then sighed.  "I'm not interested in doing such things, the Avengers do, but if I must keep you safe, then I might tag along at some point." Loki teased, you titled your head and squinted your eyes. "Excuse me sir, I'm quite capable of taking care of myself." You said with confidence. Loki raised his eyebrows, then looked at the part where you were shot. "Last mission you had, I had found you in your unconscious state, pale as a dead body, bleeding heavily." He reminded you. You jaw dropped open and you scoffed. "First of all, I was trying to get through 9 innocent people, who were brainwashed into beating the fuck out of me, secondly, I was still using my powers at the time, ofcourse I'll be drained! And lastly," You trailed, holding your index finger up.
You tried to think of something, but nothing came to mind, you groaned and glared at Loki. "I think I have proven my point." You said with confidence as you looked away from him. Loki laughed at your gesture as he leaned closer to you. "You did do quite an amazing job from keeping the victims from getting hurt, I suppose." Loki said, making you look at him, nodding. "Exactly!" You agreed, making the god laugh harder.
"Dam you Loki." You hissed, as Loki's laughter started to die down. "Oh you are the most amazing woman I know." Loki complemeted as he breathed out, giving you a quick kiss on your lips. You blushed at this gesture as you glared at him. Loki looked at you, a sly smile on his lips. "Does the kiss bother you now?" Loki asked. "It certainly does." You said, using his choice of words. "You can't go and kiss—" He cuts you off, his lips meeting yours as he cupped your cheek. You felt your eyes flutter close as you moved closer to him. But before you forget your argument, you pulled away, your brows furrowed, your face the shade of crimson. "No!" You let out, Loki's sly smile only growing as he licked his lower lip. "You can't just get away from this with a kiss Loki!" You warned. "But my love, you kissed back." Loki pointed out, making your body tense and your heart beat pace. "Don't use that against me..." You warned him, earning an entertained laugh from your boyfriend.

"I do love this sight you." Loki mentioned as he moved closer to you once more. However before he could get dangerously close, you raised an index finger to him, and he stopped midway to his attempt. It was your turn to smile, as you looked at Loki, who was trying his best to move. "Is there something wrong, my love?" You mocked, your smile growing. Loki looked at you and an annoyed smile suddenly appeared on his lips. "You're cheating Y/N." He said, calm but venomous. You raised an eyebrow, and smiled as you lean closer to him. You felt your noses touch, your lips a centimeter away from Loki's. You moved a little bit more closer making your lips brush his, but moved to the side towards his ear. "No rules were made God of Mischief." You whispered and backed away.
Loki was stunned, just as you planned, he again let out a scoff and looked at you. "You're going to pay for this, my love." He threatened, making your heart jump as he said 'my love'.
But you only smiled back and said, "If you can get out from my magic, bet you can't." You said, winking. "Oh just wait." Loki said with his signiture smile that could melt you anyday.
You were both staring at each other, a glint of mischief in both your eyes.

"What happening here?" You looked towards where the voice came from and saw Tony, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Steve, Thor, and Sam standing by the entrance of the living room, looking at both you and Loki, confused.

Wanda had left, for personal reasons, Steve allowed her since you all had enough help from everyone else.

"Why has Loki stopped moving?" Thor asked, as he titled to the side to get a better look at Loki. "Uh, he's not." You said and waived your finger, releasing Loki from your powers.
Loki finally moved, he smiled slyly and moved dangerously close to your neck. You felt shivers down your spine as you felt his warm breath on your neck. "You released me, my love." Loki whispered. Your breath hitched, and the next thing you knew, you elbowed Loki in the stomach, causing him to grunt in pain and drop on the floor.

Shit...