Chapter Nine

Another day came and you stood at the living room, checking your outfit that was a jumpsuit that hugged all your curves, sleeves were short and, a belt on your waist that held two daggers and another on your thigh that held a gun. As you finished doing a last minute check you looked at Tony and nodded saying, "I'm ready." Tony nodded at your excitement and chuckled. "I did say you really didn't need to put your action clothes on, this mission is subtle, and slow." Tony explained which you scoffed at. "You never know, things may suddenly get out of hand." You defended as you put on a coat to cover your clothes. Tony just sighed signalling you to come along, you also bid Thor goodbye, who just came back from Asgard. Thor smiled and waved you goodbye. When you were out of his sight, he walked towards the elevator to go see his brother.

Upon reaching his room, Thor opened the door, Loki  looked towards there, expecting to see you, but was immediately disappointed at the sight of his brother. He rolled his eyes and looked away from Thor and said, "Do you not know how to knock?" annoyance in his voice. "I missed you too, brother." Thor only answered sarcastically as he entered the room. Loki scoffed, not bothering to look at Thor who was walking closer to him. When Thor finally stood infront of his brother, Loki started to groan and shake the chains in annoyance. "Must I be in these stupid chains? My wrists and ankles are numb." He complained. "You should be thankful that only chains and the limiters are restraining you, without my words, you would be in a cell." Thor said, leaning on the wall, arms crossed together. Loki looked at him. "This is a cell." He hissed. Thor did not answer, and the silence growing between them was not pleasant, but Loki wanted nothing but that silence to remain, however, Loki had some questions, "Tell me," Loki started off, not even eyeing Thor. "Why is it that you are the one....." He trailed off, thinking of the right word. "guarding me?" Loki said. This resulted a smile from Thor. "If you are searching for Y/N, she had gone to a mission." Thor answered, a sly smile on his lips. "I have no interest in such mortal!" Loki denied, as he laughed in sarcasm to cover his curiosity on where you had gone to. Thor chuckled at Loki's words, "I did not say anything, brother, but if you say so, believe what you must." He said as he started to walk away. Loki started to feel irritated because of Thor's words, at the same time he was also curious on where exactly you were, but he couldn't get himself to ask, the smile Thor had given him was something Loki did not want to see, Thor was mocking him and he did not like that. "If you are wondering, she'll be back, later tonight, if not in the morning." Thor said as he grabbed the door knob. "I have no use of such information." Loki answered in a calm manner. Thor only shrugged and left the room.  As Thor left, a smile could not stop growing in his lips, my brother had grown fond of Y/N, he thought, feeling happy about this. Not only because  Thor knew you have given Loki your trust, but also because you have not given up on Loki as well, and Thor had seem to notice that Loki seemed to have like the idea of you trustung him, that he looks for your presence.

You on the other hand, was on the mission, along with Balck Widow and Iron-Man. There were kidnappings that had been happening and several people, old or young had gone missing. They had suspected that only one person did this. The kidnapping looked clean, no traces of distress from the victim, no traces of panic just a sudden disappearance. However three of the kidnapping had extra footprints on the crime scene, and on the three crime scenes, the footprints matched. This led to the conclusion that only one person had done this. One more hypothesis was that someone big was doing these, someone with a high reputation, or at least for now, it may be someone who's reputation was starting to be tainted. These were the only lead you have got and now the three of you were listing companies that may be sutable of this leads.

The day ended, and You, Stark and Natasha were back at the tower, tired and feeling hopeless with your discoveries. You all went straight the table and Tony dropped the papers, containing the clues, company names, the image of the crime scenes and images of possible suspects. "Nothing." Tony said, sighing as he sat down. "A lot of these people are possible, but at the same time not." Natasha and You did not complain as you both too felt the frustration Tony was feeling. Sighing, you took a look at the images of the crime scene and something caught your eye. You took the image and looked at it properly. "This...." You trailed off, inspecting the image further. It was an image of single bullet, with an initials of  A.GP  carved  into it. This looked familiar to you. "You said there were no bullet holes in the house of the victims?" You asked, not taking your eyes off the picture. Tony looked at you as you intently look at the image of the bullet. "Yeah, the place was clean, except ofcourse with the footprint that was found." Tony answered.  "But this specific bullet is empty." You said again showing them the image. They both nodded. Eyebrows furrowed, you took a deep breath. "No distress or panic from the victim, yet a bullet had been found empty...." You murmured,  loud enough for Tony and Natasha to hear. "A.GP...." You said as they looked at the image. You put the image back on the table and took your gun off your thigh, you started taking the bullet out and you held one to your eye level, checking for something. Then you found it..... A.GP. "Andi's GunPoint." You said breathing out,looking at your own bullet, you threw it to the table, close to the image of the bullet, and sure enough, they looked identical, the only difference is that the one on the image is empty. You looked at Natasha and Tony and saw that there eyes were wide. You heard Tony chuckle softly. "We have our lead." He said, patting you in the shoulder and smiling, feeling proud of your discovery.  You all started to look for more clues as you start to plan your actions.

Oh this is going to be a long night... You thought, excitement in your veins.