Chapter Forty Three

Three days had gone by, Wanda and Natasha, Clint and Tony alternating places on the lookout, but still no sign of the enemy. Everyone else was on the Tower, preparing for what's to come, including Loki and yourself. As the days passed, the headache came and go, sometimes lingering longer than usual. Your powers started to feel like it wasn't your own, hearing thoughts when you didn't mean to, seeing what the future in 5 minutes when your not trying, moving things unknowingly. It was concerning you, it had been long when you last lost control, and when you did, you killed 15 people, if that was even loosing control, you couldn't even remember anything. Along with that, you were afraid that you will repeat what you did to your family with the team and Loki.......you didn't want that....not in anyway.

"Hey," You looked at where the voice came from, seeing Loki poking his head inside your room. You smiled at him, sitting on your bed, leaning on its frame. "Hi." You replied, making him smile back as he enter your room and walk towards you. "Is everything alright?" He asked, sitting by the side of your bed. You nodded, instead of answering, too focused in falling for Loki all over again. "I love you..." You said, still looking at him. Loki was taken aback, feeling his stomach do a flip about what you said, masking his blushing cheeks with a cough. "I'm aware." Loki answered, that prideful voice back. You scoffed, rolling your eyes making the god smile. "I love you more, my love, only you in the entire nine realms." Loki suddenly said, leaning in and kissing your forehead softly, you smiled, leaning closer to his  warmth, raising your hand to cup his cheeks. Suddenly a flash of image came to your mind, making you gasp.

It was flash of Loki, standing  infront of a throne, a white bearded man looking down on him.

You backed away, fear coursing through your veins. Loki as well seemed shock, being reminded of the memory he learned who he really was. "What...happened?" Loki asked, unsure. You looked at him, your eyes full of fear as you backed away further you could get from his touch. "Y/N?" Loki asked, getting lot more concerned t your reaction. "I..." You groaned, another pang of headache.

"My time is near...."

Your eyes shut open, looking around your room. "Y/N!" Your widened eyes landed on Loki's furrowed eyebrows, worried sick. "Hey...." He said, a little softer this time, to this, you felt yourself calming down, noticing that the headache had left. After a while of trying to control your breathing, you finally calmed down completely and said, "I heard someone," Looking around your room once more. "Heard someone?" Loki repeated. You nodded in response, standing up and walking around the corners of your room. "I don't know, but it like revibrated from me and bounced through the walls...someone spoke." You tried to explain but only making Loki look more confused. "I heard nothing, my love." Loki answered, following your steps, and placing a hand on your shoulder. You flinched and moved away from him, making Loki look at you, pain in his eyes. Upon noticing this, you spoke immediately, "It's not what you think." You started, waving your hands slighlty. "I saw your memory...unintentionally." You started, Loki remembering the moment a while ago. "My powers doesn't feel like my own right now, and the fact that I saw your memory without me trying scares me, because that gives it a bigger chance for me to alter your memories, and..." You stammered, looking at Loki's eyes. "I'm scared that I'll do something to your memories that will make me....dissappear." You croaked through your trembling voice, your head dropping. A minute passed, and you felt strong arms wrap you into a loving hug, you tensed for a while, but finally melted into Loki's arms as he hushed your worries. "You won't ever get rid of me, you're stuck with me, my love." Loki assured making you smile. His words didn't really stop your worries of your powers, but at the moment, you felt as if nothing will go wrong.

"Y/N!" You looked towards the door, Loki breaking the hug as he too looked. You saw Steve standing at the door, panting. "We're going, now." He said, making the atmosphere seem a little bit heavier than a while ago. You nodded yes and started to move, Loki on your tail. Tony and Clint confirmed, their were entries in the facilities.......both.