Chapter Eleven

You both got out of the elevator to the kitchen and was greeted by darkness. You turned the light on and you walked straight towards the balcony. Yes it is the kitchen that had a balcony, it was bacause Tony sometimes would be in the mood to eat and feel the breeze, thus the balcony in the kitchen. You looked back at Loki and nodded, signaling him to follow you, so he did. Opening tgr  glass door that separated the kitchen to the balcony, you felt gentle wind hit your skin,making you smile as you walk out the kitchen and lean towards the railings, feeling the wind dance. Loki looked at your calm state and smiled, walking towards you, looking at your face, your eyes were closed, still smiling as the wind made your hair dance along with it. Loki remained looking at you as he appreciate you moonlit face. You notice him looking at you and felt embarrassed, so you elbowed him lightly and said, "Don't you just feel high and mighty here? Above such glorious view? Cause I sure am." You joked giving him a wink, trying to lighten the mood. He scoffed at your words knowing that you meant the incident that he had caused before. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have joked about that." You immediately took back, as you didn't think what words you had just thown. Dumbass... You cursed youself, now making the atmosphere between the both of you more awkward. Silence started to creep its way between the both of you, making you feel more stupid for raising such topic. You peeked towards Loki and saw him looking directly at the view of city lights and starry horizon. You could see every detail of his features, from his thin lips who seemed to only know how to smile in a teasing way, his eyes, those deep blue eyes that now show how much he asks for peace and equality amongst others and him, you could see a small scar on his cheek, almost gone but still their. You could see that Loki was relaxed, but you knew his mind was bothered, still, you also knew going through his mind would be a disrespect to Lokis's privacy.
"You can't deny, this calm night is just....woderful." You said trying to lighten the mood as you felt your shoulder relax, taking your eyes back at the scenery, trying to get Loki to focus on what is infront of him for now, rather than his past. "I must agree with you there." Loki answered, a small smile on his lips. You looked this time at him and he stood straight, his hands clasped at his back, his beautiful black hair being blown away from his face, a small smile on his lips.  You opened your mouth, wanting to say something, something that may help Loki in any way , but none came out at the moment. You closed you mouth shut, just let out a sigh turning your gaze on the view once more.

Upon finding calmness again, you looked at him, and felt as if you wanted to learn what he had in mind, so dived in you did, but keeping in mind to not overdo it, only learning Loki's surfaced thoughts. "What a wonderful night this is...." You heard him think,making you smile. "I merely need to forget that I am stuck in this wretched tower, to actually appreciate such beautiful view." You couldn't help but laugh. Loki turned to you as you continued to laugh. "Does something matter?" He asked, confused. "The tower isn't that bad." You said, earning a more confused look from Loki. You took a breath and relaxed, still smiling and looked at him. "I mean I guess, with your situation, this tower IS wretched, isn't it?" You agreed as a light chuckle escaped from you lips, for a moment Loki was shocked that you knew his thoughts, but then remembered what you had told him about your powers. "Must you enter my mind without my permission? It's very unsettling." He complained as he kept his eyes forward. You giggled at his complaint and said, "I know my limits, I don't go too deep into people's mind if I don't have to, so don't worry, I won't learn anything from you until you are willing teach me more about yourself." You said, turning your eyes towards the view as well. Loki felt another tug in his heart, but brushed it off, starting to feel as if he doesn't deserve this, this treatment you are giving him, he had done things, unforgivable. He never wanted to do such, but it was the only way for his worth to be noticed by Odin, even if it is the evil way, it is still a way and if it is, he will take it.

Loki as a baby, was thrown, just as he was born, and was adopted because of selfish purpose, and never felt loved or appreciated, only Frigga showed him that, but learning that he had no other purpose twice, from being thrown to being used by Odin, it broke him. "I assure you, you do not want to get to know me." Loki said, with a straight face. He truly did not want you to learn what he had done before, wanting to take them back and do good, so that way, he could tell you tales of such. "Trust me, I do." You said smiling, not batting an eye at him. Loki on the other hand looked at you, "You do not mean those words." He said 'as-a-matter-of-fact' and you pouted and shook your head. "I do." You answered. You were still in Loki's mind, but you couldn't hear anymore thoughts from it, you started to feel his emotions. Fear, guilt and worry, was he scared that you'll hate him of what he had done? Was he worried? He felt guilty and that made you smile, he regrets his actions. You smile disappeared and felt your heart break. Maybe he always felt guilty...he just....I'm sure he is misunderstood. You thought as you remember the first emotion you have felt in him when he first came in the Tower.
"I know what you have done, Loki." You started, your heart breaking for the god, knowing what led him to do such things.

He was broken, and no amount of fixing will heal Loki, you knew this, but acceptance of such beautiful broken thing, He, this broken thing, you knew you will do, and bit by bit, you want to learn every single detail of his wound, scar and what made him Loki. Loki's heart dropped to your words, feeling as if he had lost hope in making you like him, at least to the point that you'd want him around. "I've heard from the news...." you trailed off. "The Avengers..." You said not looking at him. "I've heard few stories of your mischief in the past from Thor." Loki felt hurt, he couldn't try to justify himself because he knew what he had done. Staying here was a mistake... He thought and was about to take a step back, and run outside, never to come back. "Yet..." you said with a heavy sigh, stopping Loki in his tracks. You leaned at little bit more forward. "There's something behind those, a reason no one was willing to hear even if you were to shout it out." You said and finally turned to see Loki looking at you, his eyes showing vulnerability and softness. "I felt it." You said and putting your palm on your chest, a memory of what Loki felt bsck then flooding your mind. You looked at Loki, sadness in your eyes. "I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to learn that," you started as you walked towards him. "but it was the emotion that was boiling up inside you, that's why it was the first thing I felt." You said and looked at him. "I want to hear it Loki." You whispered as you look at his blue eyes, smiling ever so softly. "Whatever you want to shout, whenever, I want to hear it." You said and stopped on you track looking straight at him as you gave him a genuine smile. Loki looked straight at you, he felt something on his eyes, something warm and wet that trickled down his cheek as you said those words. This once, somebody cared for him....somebody wanted to hear him, and she was standing right infront of him. You both looked at each other for a while before Loki broke the eye contact and cleared his throat and subtlety wipes the tear. This made you chuckle. "I suppose, I am interesting." Loki said as took a breath and stood tall as he always did. You scoffed at what he said and rolled you eyes, letting out a chuckled, your body relaxing as you felt the soft wind hug your skin. "I suppose so." You answered sarcastically. Loki tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "You dare mock me? Me? Loki of Asgard?" He asked, seemingly offended. "Oh please..." You retorted waving your to him as if he was nothing. This earned a chuckle from Loki. "It's late, we should go back." You suggested as you stretch you arms. "Really? I quite like it here." Loki said and walked towards the railing again. You looked at his back and sighed, smiling. "That's why I brought you here, because I knew you would like it." You started as you too walked towards the ralings. "But we have to go, my mission's still on, meaning I have some things to do tommorow." You explained. "So you will not be around again by tomorrow?" Loki asked, as his eyebrows furrowed. You sighed and answered. "Yup." He looked back at the view and commented, "Well that's delightful." Your eyes went wide and your mouth hung open, you looked at him feeling offended and jabbed his arm. "How dare you?" You complained. "After I let your chains off and let you out of that room, this is how you repay me?" You said. Loki laughed lighlty at your response and looked back, "Well, it IS late, we must go back." He said and walked towards the door, dodging your complaint. "Ahh now you want to go back huh?" you complained again as you walked towards the door as well. You were supposed to say something again but saw Loki stopped walking, you looked at what he was looking and your eyes went wide.

Tony, Natasha, and Thor was looking at the both You and Loki in shock.

Well shit..... You thought.