Chapter Thirty Two

Loki kissed you.

Your shock state started to melt to his soft kiss as you felt yourself relax and wrap your hands on his neck kissing back as you closed your eyes, syncing your lips with his. Your insides were screaming, exploding with joy and confusion, as Loki pulled you closer by the waist. Loki felt the same, his heart was screaming, this is it... He thought. I finally did it...he thought once more, pulling you closer to him.
After a minute or so, you started to pull away slowly, your eyes still closed. Loki looked at your blushing face, your eyes remaining closed. He couldn't help but smile. He felt ecstatic that you have kissed him back.

You slowly flutter your eyes open, feeling your heart beat  on your chest hard. You saw Loki looking straight at you, as you felt his hand that used to be on your cheek, now on your waist as well.  "What....just happened?" was the first thing you were able to croak, now realizing what he did and what it had meant. Loki chuckled at your question, he once again leaned in, but now kissed you in your forehead, mimicking what you did to him before. He then rested his forehead unto yours.

"I love you Y/N." Loki said softly.

You felt your heart explode once more, as your face heat up. Loki's words echoed on your mind as you try to look at his face. "I have unfortunately..." Loki said as chuckled. "Fortunately, fallen for a mortal." Loki finished. You furrow your eyebrows and pull away from him. Loki looked at your confused expression as you looked bsck at him. "That did not make sense." You said, confused. Loki chuckled again. "I despise repeating my words." Loki answered. You rolled your eyes and huffed. "Not my fault that you literally did not make sens—"

Loki leaned in again, giving you a quick peck on the lips before you could finish speaking. "It means, it is very unfortunate that I fell for mortal, but you had diminished that, now quite lucky I am that it was you, Y/N that I fell for." Loki cleared.
"You are the best thing that had happened for me," Loki said truthfully. "in quite a long time now." He chuckled. Loki then held you at your shoulders as he looked at you intently. "And this is also new for me." he started, as you start to notice how he was becoming more nervous and awkward.

Adorable... You thought.

Loki loves you. He felt the same about you, but what about that night? What wad that all about? Why did he call you an entertainment? Before Loki can talk, you spoke first. "What about that night?" You asked, looking straight at him. Loki looked back, then you saw paij in his eyes as he remembered what he had called you.
Loki laughed lightly as he looked down. He took back his arms from your shoulder and sat at the side of your bed, as he still looked down.
Loki hesitated to tell you everything, he wasn't used to telling someone about his true feelings, he wasn't sure and was scared of your reaction.
Loki shook this thought and bit his lip. I trust Y/N, the way she trusts me. Loki thought, with that he sighed and said, "I was scared." Loki admitted, finally relaxing, showing vulnerability he was afraid to show anyone.
You looked at him, but didn't say anything. "As you may know from Thor, I'm not his real brother." Loki started, again you did not answer.
"I would hate to go to such details on how I have been taken to Asgard, so I won't. But Odin had always been in favor of Thor, and I was...." Loki went silent, thinking. Then he smiled bitterly, not being able to think of what he is. "......nothing." He said. This broke your heart, but as much as you wanted to speak, you refrained from doing so.

"Frigga, my mother, not biological however, she was the best I could have, she was my mentor, I have learned my magic from her." Loki said as he started to smile. You smile as well at this as you saw genuine happiness in Loki's eyes as he spoke about his mother. Loki smile started to dissappear again. "Yet, I still succeeded in failing her." Loki said, hurt. Loki finally looked at you, his eyes full of pain. "I've betrayed everyone who have ever trusted and loved me." He said. "I've always been alone." Loki stated, as he smiled painfully at you. "And one day, I heard Wanda and Tony speaking." Loki said, again, averting his gaze. "Wanda said, that one day, you'll leave me." Loki chuckled. "I thought, 'she was right' you would leave me, everybody evetually will."

"No..." you mouthed, not a single voice coming out from your throat. "Yet, I don't think I could," He said with a trembling voice. "I tried to get you out of my mind, but I couldn't." He said, chuckling. "I don't think I could hadle loosing you." Loki whispered, and that was it, you couldn't help yourself.
  You quickly got up to your knees from sitting down and wrapped your hand on his neck. You didn't say anything, you just let your gesture do the assurance that you would never leave Loki. Ever.

Loki suddenly felt warm to your embrace, the purpose of your hug resonated to him, he felt how your hug has spoken to him. Assured that you will stay by his side forever. Loki wasn't alone, he knew this now, he has you, always. Loki smiled as he burried his face to your shoulder and pull you closer to him. Thank you... Loki thought, feeling your warmth and your calming breathing.
You then slowly broke the hug, but you kept your hands on his shoulder, Loki's arms also still on your waist as he looks at you in the eyes.

You leaned and gave him the softest kiss that he responed to. You rested your forehead to his and cupped both of his cheeks, you smiled and said,

"I love you too, Loki, I have fallen deeply inlove with you."