Chapter Thirty Four

"No! What the fuck Loki!" You screamed, leaning your hips on the counter, looking at him in disbelief.
"Do not speak in vulgarity." Loki hissed back at you, trying to operate the coffee machine. You laughed at his confused state as he figure out what button he should push and if the coffee machine was actually working.
"Y/N, my love your laughter is not helping." He threatened as he gave you a smile. You laughed again and slowly pushed yourself off the counter as you walked towards him.
"Well you're doing it wrong, that's why I'm laughing." You chuckled giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Well, you're no help." Loki protested, glaring at you. You glared back at him. "You mean, you just can't understand my CLEAR explanation for the hundred time?" you answered back, hitting his arm and rolling your eyes, "Let the pride go, Loki." you said. Loki glared at you harder."Yet again, you successfully make my name sound horrid." He spat, making you grin and laugh. You both ended up bickering again instead of actually trying to let him start the coffee machine.

"Wait! You didn't lock that!" You pointed out at where the ground coffee goes. "I pressed  it close properly like you said." Loki said and looked at you in confusion. You didn't answer and reached your hand out, pressing that part and hearing it click, indicating that it had locked. You squinted your eyes towards Loki and titled your head. Loki looked back at you, confused. "I wasn't aware it was supposed to make a sound." He said defensively. You scoffed at his remark and told him to continue, so he did.
Finally, Loki pushed the button and you the coffee maker started to create a rumbling silent noise, as you both see the a dark tinted liquid drip at its pot. Loki walked back towards you and he smiled proudly at you for what he had done. You chuckled at the proud Loki as you leaned on his shoulder, your smile widening. Loki wrapped his arm to your shoulder, giving you a kiss on your temples. "You are going to make the coffee, right?" You raised your head, and looked at him. "You're learning how to make coffee, you should do it all." You said. Loki looked at you too and said, "But Steve made such intriguing comment about the way you had made his coffee." he pleaded, looking straight at your eyes. You squinted your eyes. "That is specifically for Capt only." you said, making Loki's face crumple. "Well of course." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes and taking his arm off your shoulder.
You laughed histerically at your boyfriend's reaction. "Oooohh are you jealous?" you asked wrapping your hands on his waist from the back.
You felt butterflies on your stomach, even if it had been a week since you had made it official, you knew those butterflies would never leave as long as Loki was near. "I am not!" Loki said in defense earning another laugh from you. "Fine, I was kidding, I'll make you coffee." You said, taking your hands off of him and walking near the coffee machine.

"Such a baby." You mumbled an insult, making sure he heard. "Do not call me that." Loki warned calmly, his hands clasped on his back as he walk to your side. You didn't answer, you only smiled at his answer. You took two mugs from the drawer and let it down on the couter, putting a good amount of creamer in it. You grabbed the two chocolates from the stash you have for Steve and opened it, putting it on Loki's cup. After pouring the coffee in the mugs, you gave it a mix and handed Loki his mug. He recieved it quite excited, as he thanked you. You chuckled at your excited boyfriend as he blew on the mug. You did the same and sipped your coffee, feeling the comforting warmth of the coffee sliding down your throat, you released a satisfied sigh, closing your eyes. Loki clicked his tongue and smiled at the taste of his coffee. "It's quite good." Loki said, nodding at you. You smiled at him, not convinced. "For a God of Mischief and Lies, you're not quite convincing." You said, a smile creeping on your lips as you take another sip of your own coffee.
"It's good, it really is, but it wasn't as good as I expected." Loki admitted, chuckling. You laughed. "It's fine Loki, not everyone is fond of coffee." You asnwered, walking near him. You tip toed and gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiling. "I still love you." You said, making Loki smile back. "A little less though, I'm disappointed that you don't like coffe the way I do." You joked as your smile disappear and you shook your head. You walked away from him, towards the balcony.
Loki scoffed at your words as he started to chuckle. "I wasn't aware your love was based on the coffee." Loki spat back, as he too slowly walked towards the balcony, to you.
He reached his hands to your waist hugging you from behind as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I must say, the tower is starting to grow on me," You took a peek at Loki as he said this, a questioning look on your face. "When it's just you and me, that is." Loki cleared making you snort in laughter.