Chapter Thirty Three

"Kid, don't even think of training or doing any kind of heavy work, or else your stitches will open up." Tony warned as, Natasha, Clint, Bruce and Him(Tony) stood at your door.
You were lying on your bed, pouting and frowing at your dad's warnings. Loki standing at the edge of your bed, his hands clasped on his back.

After three days, you were finally discharged from the hospital and was suggested to rest for about a month for the wound to heal completely, making you, out of the mission....for now, according to Tony.

" And you, " Tony said pointing at Loki. Loki smiled slyly, trying to mock Tony. Everyone glared at him making you snort. "You do one stupid thing to her, I will throw you out the window." Tony warned, making Loki smile as he remembered what he had done to Tony. Tony looked at you again, worried. "Yeah, dad, we'll be fine, I promise, 10 people are literally in worse condition that I am." You assured, reminding him of the brainwashed victims. Tony sighed then nodded, bidding you goodbye. Natasha and Bruce followed as they both told you be carefull as well.

Clint was the last to leave, he glared at Loki, still couldn't believe that Tony was okay with leaving you with this mischievous god. "Clint?" You asked, stopping yourself from smilinh as Loki and Clint glared at each other.
Clint looked at you and you chuckled. "I'll be fine, I can knock down Loki if I chose to." You said, causing Loki to look at you with furrowed eyebrows. Clint only sighed. "Fine, but just be careful, okay, your stitches." He pointed out. You nodded smiling.
With that, Clint finally left, still glaring at Loki as he disappeared.

"Knock me down?" You looked at Loki, who was now looking down on you, with an eyebrow raised. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Yeah, so you better not think of escaping. I'm not someone you wanna mess with." You joked. Loki chuckled and sat down beside you, as he flopped his feet to your bed. "I noticed that Clint isn't too fond of me." Loki said. You looked at him and shrugged. "Well, he wasn't really here to see what had happened that led to others tolerating you." You answered. "Tolerating?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows again. You chuckled and then shook your head. "You know what I mean Loki." You answered making him laugh along with you. "And honestly, Clint is like a second father to me." You said. Loki looked at you. "Tony being the first, I suppose?" Loki cleared. You smiled and nodded.

Loki then remembered his talk with Steve, and his question to him. Loki looked at you, admiring every single detail your face had. "I've heard how you became an Avenger." Loki said making you tense. You looked at him then chuckled awkwardly. "Not really a great story to be told." you answered between your awkward chuckles. Loki smiled slighlty. "I don't really remember what happened. It just....did." You said, your heart sinking as you remembered the stories about what you had eventually done. "That wasn't you." Loki assured as he held your hand. You looked at him. "How can you tell? You weren't there." You asked. Loki looked back at you and smiled. "Your look, I don't see any malice in your E/C eyes." Loki said. "and you do not recall doing such, because it is not you." Loki said, squeezing your hands.
You looked back to his blue eyes, mesmerized. You smiled and leaned close to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.  "Thank you Loki." You said and responded with a nod.

"I am quite intrigued." Loki then asked after a while. You looked at him, waiting for him to ask the question.
"Where are your parents?" You felt your heart break as the memories of your family started to flood its way to your mind. Your breath hitched and you started to blink a couple of times stopping yourself from crying.
"Hey," Loki said, worried and regreting to ask as he faced you completely. You looked at him and smiled. You shook the painful feeling away and stared at Loki, until you clamed down. You wanted to tell him, what happened and how, but it was still to painful for you to share.
"I'll tell you when I'm ready, just give me time." You told him. Loki nodded immediately and smiled.

You both stayed silent for a while, yes it was awkard but Loki didn't know what to say. You were the one who broke the silence this time. "By the way," Loki looked at you. You looked back as you remembered your moment at the hospital. You felt yourself blush so you averted your eyes from his clearing your throat. Loki noticed this, making him smile to your gesture. "Does something matter?" He asked, a sly smile on his lips. You shook your head, glancing towards him, and taking it back immediately. "Forget it." You said and turned your back to him. Loki's smile got bigger as you said this. This was a different side of you that he liked. You were trying to be tough. Loki scooted closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder, hugging you from behind. Loki couldn't believe he can actually do this, because his heart was banging hard on his chest, but he did and he was glad he did.

You tensed as you felt Loki's chest on your back and his arms wrapped around your waist, but you remained silent. "If you're wondering what we are now," Loki started, making you tense up once more. How did he know? You thought. You felt Loki pull you closer, but gentle, making sure your stitches were alright. "I will be pleased with whatever you want me to be," He hummed. "However, I would love to be called a lover." Your heart jumped at his notion. You turned your head to the side, meeting Loki's gaze, his chin still rested on your shoulder. He smiled at your blushing face. "A what?" You asked, dumbfounded. Loki rolled his eyes, he's smile remaining. "I said, a lover, if I allow me to be that to you." He explained. You remained stunned.

Loki was nervous, but he was the God of Mischief, and he is irresistible, as he says. Kidding aside, Loki was taking a risk, he was scared, wanted to even take back his words, but he wanted to know your answer.

Your heart started to warm up. Loki was asking you out. You chuckled and looked at the god you love, giving him the sweetest smile. "If I say no?" you asked, facing him. Loki furrowed his eyebrows as he faced you, his hands, now resting on his thighs. "Nobody says 'no' to me." Loki said with confidence. You rolled you eyes. "Me?" You answered, implying you could reject him. Loki then huffed then looked away, keeping a blank expression, the way Loki would usually do. "Then I will defeat you and escape this wretched tower." He said. You laughed histerically at his response, making Loki look at you. He smiled at the sight of you laughing. He really fell for you. As you wipe your tears from the laughter, you looked at Loki and then nodded, as you start to blush. "Yes, I'd love to be your lover too." You said. Loki felt his heart explode with fireworks and his smile widened. "Nobody can resist Loki." He pointed out, pride on his voice.

You rolled your eyes and then groaned ever so loudly. "You're making me regret this!" You joked.
Loki smiled at you, not responding to the joke. He then leaned to you and hugged you ever so tightly. You smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you, for accepting me." Loki said as he pulled away to look at you. You smiled at his words and replied. "Of course, always." You assured.

And with that, Loki closed the gap between both of your lips.