Chapter Twenty Nine

"Go." Tony demanded and Steve immediately started the helicopter as he took his helmet off and let his shield down. A loud clanking of the chains started to approach Tony.

Tony noticed a hand cupping Y/N's face, he was about to slap it off you, knowing it was Loki, but when he looked at him, he saw the worry and distress in his eyes. Tony remained looking at Loki, examining his worried expression. Loki on the other hand, was shaking, No, no, no, no.... His thoughts keep repeating as he cupped your cheek. "I still have something to tell you Y/N..." Loki whispered shakily. "She's alive." Loki looked at Tony as Tony said this, looking at you. He held your wound with a cloth, stopping it from bleeding best he could. "But she lost too much blood, if we dont make it in time, she's...." Tony couldn't even finsih it, he didn't want to even think of that.
Loki understood this, and he didn't want this to happened too. He looked at your unconscious blood stained face and it broke his heart. "Is there anything I can possibly do?" He asked as he looked straight into Tony's eyes. Tony looked back and saw the worry and sincerity in his eyes. "You may try healing her brother, it will help to stop her from bleeding out." Thor suggested anxously, Tony and Loki looked at Thor and the Loki turned towards Tony. "Take this off." Loki said with wide eyes, raising both his hands, idicating the limiters. "I beg you...." He said with a trembly voice. "I do not know if I could do it, because All Father had also limited my abilities, but I swear on Odin, I do not plan on running, I merely want her to live." He begged, looking straight at Tony. "Put the limiters back on if you must, just, please let me help her." He said, as he stopped himself from tearing up.

Tony felt how Y/N was important to Loki, at least that, he could trust about Loki.

Tony breathed out and stood up, Loki's gaze followed Tony as he lay you on the seat. Thor release his brother from the chains and Tony started to take the limiters off of Loki's arm. When it was taken off, Loki immediately ran towards you and kneeled to your level as he put his palm over the wound. Loki's breathes was heavy. "Please work.....I can not loose Y/N yet, not yet...." Loki thought as he tried to release his powers. He bit his lips, nothing was happening. Loki grunted. "Father, if you can hear me, lend me some of my powers just this once...." Loki whispered, a tear rolling dowm his cheek. He couldn't look at your pale face, he didn't want to see you at this state, he wanted your  smile that warms his heart, those E/C eyes that assures him that he isn't alone, those warm embraces that proves that he was with you.
Now you were getting colder by the minute and your breath was getting shorter and shorter. Loki was scared, he was scared to loose you, he did not want to loose you. You were the only one who loved him other than Frigga, his mother, and loosing you would be the last thing he wants.

"I love you...." Loki kept repeating on  his mind as he still tries to heal you, hoping that you will wake up and read his thoughts like you always do.
When he was about to loose hope, he felt a weak surge of powers on flow through his hand. Loki breathed in as a green mist appear on his palm. This made him smile. "Thank you.." Loki thought, looking up (at Odin) as he  noticed your bleeding was starting to stop. When Loki was finished, as soon as his magic appeared, it disappeared as fast. But he didn't mind, he was happy that your bleeding had stopped, and with a breath, he secretly wiped the tear away.
Thor smiled as he saw his brother's tensed body relaxed as he was able to heal you wound. He never saw his brother care this much for another person.

Tony felt relief as he saw you stop bleeding as well. As much as he wanted  to thank Loki, the thought of doing so just doesn't appeal him, so he  only nodded. "Let's not relax just yet." Tony said, making everyone look at him. "Y/N still lost a lot of blood, if we don't make it in the hospital in time..."Tony didn't finish, he just shook his head, indicating that worse will happened to you. Loki nodded as he stood up.
"You're right." Loki said. Tony didn't answer, only went near Loki and put the limiters back on, looking straight at him. Loki didn't complain, he only stayed still, keeping his attention to you. The rest of the trip was silent. Loki sat next to your unconcious body, your head resting on his lap as he occasionally comb your hair with his fingers and cup your cheeks, rubbing his thumb on it. "We're here." Loki immediately raised his head upon hearing Steve's words. Loki stood up and carried you in his arms as everyone waited anxously for the copter to land.

When it did, everyone started to leave the helicopter in a rush. They rushed into the hospital, you on Loki's hands. "Hold on a little longer Y/N, we still have plenty to speak of." Loki whispered to you, as he pulled you closer to his chest, as he ran insided the hospital along with Tony, Thor and Steve.

>>>>>>>>>
A/N: HELLO AGAIN, SORRY TO INTERRUPT, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS THAT I NOTICED THAT THE STORY IS KIND OF SLOW PACED.

WE ARE NEAR CHAPTER 30 AND WELL,  LOKI AND YOUR SITUATION STILL HAVE NOT IMPROVED.. SORRY FOR THAT.

I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WOULD KEEP UP WITH THIS, I DID WANT THIS STORY TO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF ACTION AS WELL, THUS THE MISSIONS, RESULTING TO MORE CHAPTERS, AND MORE DEPTH IN THE STORY.

DON'T WORRY, THIS IS STILL ABOUT LOKI AND Y/N AND THAT PART WILL NOT DISAPPEAR.

THANK YOU!

IF YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY, VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED^^

LOTS OF LOKI LOVE FROM ME! ^^