Chapter Fourteen

All three of you immediately left the crime scene, taking gloves off, you entered Tony's car as Tony started to talk on the phone, you presumed he was arranging the said meeting with Andi's GunPoint.  Few minutes later, Tony put his phone down, taking one hand of the wheel, adjusting his tie, a smirk forming in his lips he said, "The meeting is on." You looked at Tony and then Natasha, smiling, Natasha looked back at you, a smirk also on her lips. You shimmied yourself to a comfortable sitting position as you felt the excitement rush in you blood.

It took less than an hour for you to reach Andi's (the owner of Andi's GunPoint) office and as you entered the building, the three of you walked towards the reception. "A meeting with Andi." Tony said as he looked at the lady behind the desk. The lady gasped slightly, but was able to compose herself immediately. "Ofcourse Mr. Stark, this way." She said snapping at one lady and telling her to guide you three to Mr. Andi's office. The lady complied silently and walked towards the elevator. Upon entering the elevator, you took a breath, making sure no one noticed your nervous state. You may be excited but you knew that there is a chance that you'll fuck up, and that makes you nervous. A soft ding was heard, indecating that we have reached the floor. The lady guided us until we faced a glass door. "You may enter here Mr. Stark." She said, giving us a slight bow before leaving. Tony looked at us first, nodding slightly, which Natasha and you replied with a nod as well, before opening the door and entered along with the both of you.

Tony smiled as you all entered the room, he turned his head to the right and saw a man sitting at the corner of a long table. "Ah Andi Hembridge." Tony said, spreading his hands wide. The man looked at Tony and smiled ever so widely. "Tony Stark!" He said as he walked towards us. "It's a pleasure to finally meet such a man like you." Andi said as he shook Tony's hand. "Oh, how flatrering." Tony said, "Likewise," He continued, giving Andi a nod. Andi also introduced himself to the both of you before sitting opposite to him. "So, what do you want to speak about in this sudden meeting?" Andi said with a big smile, clasping his fingers together as he rested it at the table. Tony looked at you and Natasha before leaning to the table. "I'll cut to the chase." He said, with all seriousness in his voice. "We found this," Tony started sliding an image of the empty bullet. "at one of the houses of the victim of the kidnapping." Andi looked at it and you could see he had tensed up. "Along with that, is a bullet hole in the coach." Tony said as he pointed at the image. "Why did we find this?" Tony said and leaned on his seat, he gave you a look signaling you to do your thing and you nodded, looking at Andi and entering his mind.

"They told me I won't be involved!" You heard him thought, this made your eyebrows furrow, but you remained silent as you still listen to his thoughts. "They weren't careful enough! This image needs to be burned!" You heard him think once more, you scoffed and licked your lower lip, making Tony look at you and the way you reacted, he already knew you had confirmed that Andi indeed, if not the mastermind, was involved in these kidnaps. Andi chuckled nervously as his eyes look at Tony. "I have no idea," He denied, smiling. "I only sell my bullets, as long as ID's are present, I give them what they require, what they use it for has nothing to do with me." Andi defended. "The sudden rise of your company was what? 2 months ago, am I right?" Tony said again, crossing his arms. "And the kidnapping started hmmm...coincidentally 2 months ago, 3 days after the sudden succes of your company." Tony pointed out, as he titled his head, looking at Andi. "Now, it could really be coincidence, but, I beg to differ..." Tony added, batting an eye at you.

Andi's thoughts went blank and this made you furrow your eyebrows once more, so you decided to learn via his emotions instead. He was nervous, angry and....no sign of guilt in his actions, disgusting..... You suddenly hear his thought echo once more. "You shouldn't have gotten yourself involve with them!" That's when you had had enough, you knew nothing will be said by this man, but you have heard enough to make him speak. "Who is Them?" You asked. Tony looked at you as you asked the question, he smirked knowing that you have learned something.
"Excuse me?" Andi asked as he looked at you, looking as if offended that you have interrupted his conversation with Tony. "They, them, who are they? You have your thoughts wrapped around them, how you thought that they had made sure you won't get involved, and that they weren't careful enough.....who are they?" You emphasized. Andi opened his mouth and then closed again, "I-I'm not sure I understand." He said, almost mumbled. "Oh we both know you do," Tony answered, "I suggest you answer her question." Tony warned.
You were still in his mind, now, he was nervous on how you knew about this and how you learned about this information. "I will squeeze every ounce of blood out of your body to let you answer our questions, and I do not want to get brutal, so I suggest you say your thoughts loud and clear." You threatened, getting impatient with the man's denying and lies. This also gave Tony a shiver to his spine. He knew that you were capable of beating this man infront of you into a pulp just to get the information out.

As you had explained to Tony, a person's mind can shut their thoughts depending on how strong they mentally are, that's why you read their emotions, they can shut down their thought anytime, but the emotion will betray you, and tell everything there is to know. Tony couldn't get used to this side of you, but he knew you only do this because you knew the man was bad, you felt evil in his heart.  Andi looked at Tony and Tony just shrugged. "She tells the truth, so you better answer her." He said. Silence, Andi did not speak, after a long minute, enraged you stood up to your seat, the seat making a loud screeching sound as you were about to walk towards the man. "Alright! Alright!" He shouted and raised his hands in defense, with this you sat down again. Tony looked at you and back at Andi. "So Andi, who are they?" Tony asked. Andi took a shaky breath and started to talk. "I don't know exactly." He started and this angered you, but before you could react, he spoke again. "But two months ago they came to me and asked for my assistance, in exchange of them buying large amount of my guns and other weapons, I cover their tracks with my connections." He confessed. Tony looked at you for confirmation and nodded, telling him Andi did not lie, his emotions were stable.
"Do you know why they do these kidnaps?" Tony asked. Andi shook his head, "No I don't." Tony looked at you again, and with disgust in your eyes, you shook your head in disapproval. You didn't hear his thoughts but you felt emotion a person would feel when they lie. "You know something, tell us why?" Tony asked again, more emphasized. "Or you could have a talk with her, she's really good with interogations." Tony said, pointing at you, reminding Andi your threat from a while ago. "I don't know much, they just said, a war will come soon, that's it, that's all I know about it." Andi confessed with fear. You stayed quite, learning his emotions, after awhile you nodded and said, "He's telling the truth." Tony nodded, "Is there more you could tell us?" Natasha asked as she leaned closer as well. "None, I know nothing more." Andi answered. You furrowed you eyebrows. It was true yet a lie, in the middle of your confusion, you saw an image pop out of his mind, it was fast but you caught a glimpse of it. "What was that?" You asked and looked at Andi. He looked back at, fear and confusion in his eyes. "You thought of something....what was it?" You asked. He looked at you, confused and then his eyes went wide, you felt his emotions rise, fear and amazement overwhelming other emotions or thoughts. "You? How do you know my thoughts?" He asked with wide eyes. You groaned, he was already thinking of something else, you couldn't get anything. "What did you just think a while ago?" You hissed at him, giving him a glare. He didn't answer, his emotions still in places you have no interest in. Then suddenly, the image he thought, you realized what it was, it cleared, it was a place. "Where are they?" You asked, still glaring. Andi looked at you and you felt his emotions go back to the topic, making you grin. "You know where they are, where?" You threatened. He remained silent.

You slammed your hands on the table and got on it, now infront of Andi, you clenched his collar pulling his face close to yours. "Where?" You growled as you pushed back the hem of your jacket, showing the gun strapped on your thigh. "The bullet is of your own, I'd be honored to cripple you with it." You threatened. With wide eyes he looked at you and where you had the gun, swallowing a lump on his throat, Andi answered. "I don't know where they are," He started, "But I know where they'll be." He said almost in the verge of tears. You relaxed your hand on his collar a little bit and said, "Spill," "*insert lab adress*" He said. You furrowed your eyebrows. "They said they'll be there a week from now, it's an abandoned facility, I checked it myself, it's far from here." He continued, he wasn't lying. You took your hands of of his collar and went back to your sit as he held his collar, hands shaking. You tried to dig into his thoughts, then his emotion, but you found nothing, there was nothing more he could offer. You gave Tony and Natasha a look and they nodded. "Well, that was very good meeting." Tony said as the three of you stood up, Tony buttoning up one of his tuxedo's buttons. "I suggest you keep your mouth shut, if you really don't want to get involved." He said, nodding and started to turn his back. "Good day." Tony greeted before finally walking away along with you and Natasha.

You stopped midway and turned to look at Andi again, who was still shaken. You let out your gun and started to take the bullets out, letting it fall to the floor. You looked at him as he looked at his bullets become useless. With that, you fixed you gun back and placed it to your belt, without a word, you turned you back and left along with Tony and Natasha.