Chapter Twenty Five

You were looking around the cramped hallway, you couldn't find any place that may help you rescue the victims.
You looked forward, and saw that three men now walked infront, keeping watch at the victims. Three men also on the back, pushing and threatening the victims to move faster. You clenched your fist, stopping yourself from attacking, bacause once you do in this cramped hallway, the victims will die.
So you continued walking, hearing the silent cries from the others.

"Get in!" One men in the front shouted, kicking one person in a room. People gasped, cried and begged as they slowly enter the room as well. You kept your head down, walking slower, so that you will be the last to enter. The last bunch entered and you hid your hand inside your shirt at your back as the men waited for your to enter. "Get in." One man threatened, as he pushed you with his gun. You looked towards the people in the room then glared at the men who pushed you. "What you lookin at!?" He hissed, glaring back. You dropped your hand to your sides, revealing that you weren't cuffed. They looked shock but before they could raise their guns, you waved your finger, and they were restrained to their places. You looked at the men who kicked one of the victims and wrapped your hand to his neck, tightening your grip as you glare at him. "This is some shitty work you guys do." You hissed. The man started to gasp for air as he stared at you with wide eyes, confused on how you have kept them pinned in their places and begging to let him go. "Why are you doing this?" You demanded, voice shaking from anger, tightening your grip again making his eyes widen more as if about to pop out. Clenching your jaw, you harshly took you hand back. The man inhaled sharply and coughed from the lack of breath. "Speak!" You threatened. The man now breathed heavily, he glared at you and spat right at your foot.
You looked at spit, close to your foot. You scoffed, "Okay," You breathed and entered his mind.  He's thoughts were all over the place, he was angry, embarrassed and was ready to kill. This made you mad, no sign of guilt was in this man's mind for what he had caused to the victims. You scrowled and then took his gun, along with the guns of the others, throwing it far away. The four men was still pinned to their places, grunting and trying to figure out how they can get off of your powers, which you aren't worried about, because you know they won't.

The man un front of you though, you let him go of your powers. When he could finally move, he looked at himself and streched his neck and hands. You positioned yourself, ready for a fight. You hands balled in a fist, covering your face. "I will fuck this bitch up." You heard him thought as he too positioned to fight. You scoffed at him but didn't make any comments. You waved your hands to him, telling him to attack as you gave him a sly smile. This angered the man, just like you want him to, and came rushing towards you. He threw a very sloppy jab which you dodged easily. You saw an openeing and landed a straight on his nose. You felt nose bridge crack from the impact of your knuckles. This made him back away. His nose started to bleed and he felt more angry. You smiled again, giving him another wave. He spat to his side and then rushed in again.

Another jab, you side stepped and grabbed his arm, hooking your foot to his leg and twisting. You pulled his hand down as he flew up and drop on his back. You pinned him to the floor, stepping on his chest. A gun now on your hand, pointing straight to the man's throat. "One wrong move, and I pull the trigger." You hissed. The man still tried to squirm his off you, and you felt his hand on your leg, but before he could do anything, you pointed the gun on his thigh and shot it with no hesitation. A loud bang echoed through the hallway, as well as the pained screams of the man. "That's for the person you kicked." You said blankly. "Like I said, one wrong FUCKING move!" You threatened, anger more noticable in your voice. The man didn't answer, only squirmed in pain, as he started to sweat. "Now you need to answer my questions." You demanded as you leaned closer. "Why are you doing this? Who is behind this?" You asked, venomous. He knew something, you, his thoughts were still enraged that you had  defeated him but you csn sense that he is aware of what they are doing.

"This is all Avory's fault! Shit!" You heard him thought.

The man remained silent. Angry, you shot your gun on the ground near his hand. You felt his body jerk in fear. "Answer me!" "I don't know! All I know is a war! That's it!" He screamed in pain. His emotions did not lie. You breathed out, he saud the same as Andi. "Who's Avory?" You asked. The man looked at you in shock, his mind now scared on how you jnew this name. Before he could utter a useless word, you pushed your foot on his chest and demanded, "Who is she?!" You hissed, not putting your gun on his forehead. His breath stopped as he looked at the gun. "I-I... She planned this, I don't know anything else." He said, fear now noticable in his voice. "We were only told to bring the people here, that's it!" He shouted. You dug through his thoughts.... He wasnt lying. You huffed and took you foot off him. He immediately sat up and touched his thigh that had been shot. He was breathing heavily as he try to stop his thight from bleeding. You took your shirt off and threw it to him. "Put some pressure on it." You said. He didn't look at you and did what he was told, and when he did this, you pinned him their again with your powers and left. You kept your abilitites on them as you entered the room where the victims were. You took the pants off and moved towards the victims. You now wore your jumpsuit.

You moved towards a man and unlocked the cuffs using the key you took from the man. "Take this and release the others," You told him as you put your hand on his shoulder. "But please stay here, all you." You continued as you look at all of them. They all remained silent, listening to you. "We're still not sure of your safety yet, it is still best if you guys stay close to me." You suggested. The man nodded at you and smiled. "Thank you." He said and started letting the others go. You smiled back and stood up. You looked around, the room was small. No windows, just four cemented walls.  You walked towards the walls, trying to look for something. You didn't learn anything much from the man. But you did learn that they have someone incharge, Avory... You thought.... What is your plan... You thought again.

As you walked around the wall, you suddenly kicked a small rock . You looked down as you saw the rock bounce its way closer to the wall. You walked closer to it, squinting your eyes, you sat down and took it. It wasn't a pebble.... It was a small debris, identical to the wall. You looked at the wall and stood up immediately. You tried knocking at the wall infront of you, moving sideways, looking for a hollow part. Then you hit it.... a hollow wall. You backed away, and looked at it, scoffing in surprise. That part of the wall didn't even look as if it was hollow, even this close, you couldn't find a sign that it was an opening. If it wasn't for that debris, you wouldn't even thought of checking the walls.

You took your gun and pointed it towards the wall. 

* bang**

* bang**

* bang**

You shot the wall three times. Putting your gun back to your thigh and positioned yourself for a kick. Breathing in, you raised your leg and kicked the wall with full impact.
The wall cracked, and an opening to another room came to view. You breathed out in disbelief. You chewed your lips and walked in,

What the fuck.... You thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: HI! I NOTICED THAT THIS FAN FIC HAD CAUGHT SOME OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE'S ATTENTIONS, I DO HOPE THAT YOU GUYS LIKED READING THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT.

      I WOULD APPRECIATE A VOTE IF YOU HAD ENJOYED THIS, AND PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE STORY, THIS IS A SAFE PLACE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS!

AGAIN, I THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT<3

LOTS OF LOKI LOVE FROM ME!!