Chapter Twenty Four

You had been there for a very long amount of hours, and the enemies were still a no show, it was already evening, and Tony have signaled Hawkeye, Hulk, Black-Widow and Thor to come a little later, starting to feel anxious that Andi had tricked them. Just when Tony wad about to burst in anger, a car engine was heard coming near the facility. You, Iron-man, Scarlet Witch and Captain America turned your heads towards the two trucks that had stopped right at the front of the facility.

You all were hidden behind a big block of debris from the other buildings that the facility had that was demolished. (Only two facilities stand, 2 more were visibly demolished.) You all looked at each other and then looked back at the trucks as the driver started to leave the car, an AK-47(Rifle) on his hand and a pistol on his hip. He(driver) opened the back of the trucks and shouted in a demanding tone.
You breath hitched, everyone stiffening as well, as they saw a huge number of people coming out of the trucks, terrified and confused. There were said to be 117 victims to be exact, however the amount of people that were there were only about half of the said number. All of you were confused, the facility was empty when Wanda, Clint and Steve checked before.

Where could the other half had gone?

Their hands were cuffed at their backs, they all looked weak and in poor health. This sight made you angry, you felt rage and disgust fill your body as you clenched your hand, stopping yourself from attacking the enemy.  "They're here, come unoticed." You heard Captain America whisper, informing Hawkeye, Hulk, Black-Widow and Thor of the enemies arrival, via the communicator he had in his ear.
As the enemies along with the victims enter the facility, you looked at each other again and nodded, starting to make move.

Cautiously making your way near the facilities back, you peeked at the two men with rifles, guarding the entrance and three more walking around the building, surveying the surroundings. You breathed out nervously as you all move nearer to the facility taking cover to the debris occasionally. You were all nearly on the side of the facility, but there were no more debris that were big enough to cover all of you.

You looked around, looking for a way, and found a drum, breathing out, you took a small rock and looked back at the drum, focusing on your target, and with a sharp breath, you threw the rock straight to the drum.

*Pang*!

A loud sound from the impact of the rock hitting the drum echoed, successfully grabbing the five men's attention. The looked towards the drum and the three men started to walk towards the drum. You cursed silently, failing to make all five men check what caused the noise. You looked at all of them and then whispered ever so softly, "A fight it is." They smiled at your words and nodded, having no other choice . "I'll go first...." You said, a little louder, and with that, you stood up and walked towards the two men. They noticed you immediately, and pointed the gun towards you. "Stop righ there!" You heard one shout, so you did, raising your hand on the air, stopping yourself from smiling. The three others looked towards you as well, upon hearing one of them shout. "Who are you?!" The same guy asked, as the three others also pointed their guns on you. You shrugged, "Nobody." You answered, a grin on your face.
You started to move your feet. "Don't Move!" The other guy warned. "I'll shoot." He threatened. You scoffed amd shook your head. You looked straight at his eyes and licked your lips, "Go ahead," You said and moved you foot forward. A loud bang from five guns echoed through the silent night. Let's just say, you saw through these, 5 minutes before it could even happened. You lowered eight of your fingers, leaving both index fingers up. Five men, now looking at you in shock. The bullets stopped close to you, midway in the air. You lowered both your index finger, and at the same time all the bullets fell down on the straight to the ground.

"Hey," Wanda said, standing behind the three men. They all looked behind them and Wanda gave them a sweet smile and waved. Wanda raised her finger, a red mist on the tip of it, and the next thing, the three men fainted on the the ground, flat. At the same time, you waved your hands, taking the guns from the two men out of their hands. You smiled at them and the waved your hand harshly, making them cross each other, this action made the men somewhat mimic you hands actions, making their heads slam each other strong enough for them to faint.

You looked at Wanda who had three fainted men infront of her and she looked back at you, two fainted men in front of you, you both smiled at each other. Two women with similar abilities....not bad....

"Remind us not to get on your bad sides." Wanda and you looked at Tony and Steve walking towards the both of you as Tony made the comment, and Steve agreeing. Wanda and you only smirked as you both looked at the two men(Tony and Steve). You started to walk towards the wall of the facility and you started to extend the rope that was in your belt. You held the hook and threw it to the roof, pulling it, testing its strength. You looked at them and then did a little salute. "See you in there." You said and started to climb up. They nodded and started to walk in, trying to find out if all your arrival was noticed. Upon reaching the roof, you took out a dirty looking shirt and torn and worn out jeans, you put this on, to make your plan more believable when you are able to successfully do it. You immediately found the vents that you were supposed to enter (found by Wanda and Clint when they came to check the place). You slowly took the vent covers and slid yourself in.

Crawling forward, right then left.... You were looking down on every opening, trying to find the victims, then finally, "Found it..." You thought, a smile on your face. You peeked on the sides, seeing one man at the front with a gun, another on at the end. You chewed your lips, thinking of a plan, but before you could about anything, you heard loud thuds and grunts from the other side of the room. These, thankfully caught the two men's attention too, and the man on the front signalled the man on the end to go and check, so he did.

You looked at the back where you were laying(crawling) and saw another vent cover. This made you smile. You raised your hand towards the vent cover, you index finger then pointed down, and at the same time, the vent cover dropped, making a loud noise, catching the man in the front's attention. When you you heard him start to walk towards it, you slowly but quickly opened the vent cover in front of you and jumped out, landing silently on the floor.
You heard someone gasped, you stood up straight immediately and put your index finger on your lips, signalling whoever noticed you to hush, so they did. You smiled and nodded as a thank you for their cooperation, putting you hand on your back, making it look as of you were also cuffed.

You smiled, "Infiltration, success." You thought as you now walk forward along with the victims.