Chapter Thirty

Loki was sitting down, tapping his foot on the floor anxiously as he looked down.

Tony was pacing back and forth biting his nails, worried sick.

Thor and Steve leaning on the wall, looking at the door to the emergency room, as Steve prays for your good news and Thor trying to breath properly out of anxiety.

You had just been rushed in the emergency room and, not even a minute passed, but everyone felt as if it was taking too long. Then a doctor came out, Loki stood up immediately, and they all walked towards the doctor, with wide eyes. The doctor backed away slightly from the four men who approached him. The doctor composed himself immediately and remained profesional and said, "The bullet wound had been healed, so we have to open it once more to get it out," looking confused on how it had healed that fast. Everyone stayed silent, not entertaining the doctors remark. "As we do so, she is also in need of a blood donor, as she had visibly lost a lot," The doctor informed. Loki and Thor couldn't give you their blood that's for sure. Steve and Tony were only choice.
Not a second passed and Tony immediately said, "I'll do it." The doctor nodded and a nurse guided Tony to a room as the doctor nodded and paced towards the emergency room again. A very long amount of hours passed, Thor left to check on Tony. Steve and Loki left behind, still waiting for positive results from your surgery.

Steve looked at the worried Loki, Loki chewing on his lip anxiously, his chin resting on the back of his palm. Steve scoffed, a smile on his face. "She'll be alright." Steve said. Loki looked at Steve, but Steve remained looking at the door leading to the emergency room, a reassuring smile on his lips. Steve was worried, yes, but he knew you will go through this, you are strong and he knows this. Steve then looked at Loki, "She's been through a lot worse." Steve informed as he gave Loki a small nod.

Loki remained quite, but then remembered that he had heard Tony say simething about Y/N having done the same things he had done.(when Wanda and Tony was speaking in the balcony and Loki heard). Had she killed too? Loki thought.

"Y/N..." Loki started, making Steve look at him. "May I ask how she had become an Avenger?" Loki asked ang raised his head to look at Steve.
Steve stared back and blinked a couole of moments before chuckling, remembering the cruelty you have had. Steve clicked his tongue and spoke. "I'll give you a rough picture on how she became an Avenger," Steve said nodding, "But I won't tell you a full story or at least where it all started, I think it's better if Y/N will be the one to tell you that." Steve informed. Loki only nodding.

With that, Steve took a deep breath and remembered how he had met you.

A VAGUE FLASHBACK TO HOW YOU BACAME AN AVENGER.
(STEVE'S PERSPECTIVE BUT STILL IN 3RD POV)

Nick Fury called Captain America, Hawkeye and Bruce after hearing about an attack at one part of a town.

Upon reaching the place, Cap, Hawkeye and Hulk was greeted by disaster, a few houses were wrecked, and a bunch of people was laying down on the ground bleeding.
"Check on the people, they may only be unconscious." Cap said, "I'll take a look at who did this mess." He continued as Hawkeye and Hulk nodded. They all walked separate ways, Cap running straight on the road. Then he heard a loud thud and screams of pain, begs for life. He immediately rushed towards where this came from. What he saw, he did not like. Cap saw a woman, with malicious, murderous glare and a satisfied smile as she was was floating, holding her hand out, making one man float along with her, the only difference is that the man floating was visibly having a hard time to breath, tears rolling down his cheeks. Cap looked at the ground to his side and found two bodies, one a small girl and one adult woman. His breath hitched, they weren't covered in blood, but Cap knew they were dead, the bodies were pale, the woman's eyes wide open, lifeless...