Chapter Twenty

The week was almost over, and you were to go to the said abandoned facility tomorrow already. Tony, Steve, Wanda and you were tasked to go a few hours earlier at the facility to know the enemies actions,and today was your day off, no training like the past few days, just rest. When the others went and checked the abandoned facility, they found no one, but the inside looked clean, no sign of dust or dirt, as if it was never abandoned at all. They didn't find anything that might answer your questions on what was happening but at least you knew the lay out of the building. Now all of you had planned how to enter the facility, being unnoticed.

  The day was against you and decided to end fast. Now it was late in the evening and everyone was in the living room. For the whole day, you have had small conversations with Loki but tried your best to not speak to him as much you did before, for the sake that you won't fall for him more and get hurt a lot worse. Loki ofcourse noticed this, he tried his best to talk to you as normal as he could, but he was beginning to worry that this was the start of what Wanda had said.

Everyone was silent, doing there own thing, Tony on his phone, in a call, Clint glaring at Loki, still not trusting him as much as the others did, Wanda, Bruce and Natasha speaking, Steve was offering you food, which you accepted, Thor pacing to you and taking some of Steve's offer as well. Loki seated far from everyone else, just staring at you. In the middle of everyone else's business, Tony clapped his hand loudly, earning everyone's attention. "Okay, let play a game." He suggested as he fixed his jacket. "Being here with nothing to do sucks, so... A game!" He remarked once more, making everyone chuckle or grumble as a reaction to Tony's attempt of giddiness. "What game?" You asked as everyone nodded, having the same question as you.
"Truth or dare or Spin the bottle are too cliché....and literally too similar." Tony said, putting his index finger on his lips as he thinks. "So let's play 7 minutes in heaven! Something more cliché!" Tony exclaimed, earning a laugh from everyone. "Sure, nothing interesting to do anyway." Clint said, taking his eyes off Loki, and sat down close to the table. Everyone else agreed as they moved closer to the table. "I'll go get a somethings to represent each and everyone of you." Tony stated and stood up, grabbing a bowl. Loki rolled his eyes and started to stand up to leave. Thor's booming laughter echoed througout the living room, "Ah yes a game!" He said as he grabbed Loki at the back. "Let go of me!" Loki hissed, trying to get off of Thor's grasp. "Oh shush brother, this'll be fun." Thor said, trying to convince Loki, which didn't really work. This sight made you laugh. Loki looked at you as you laughed, and this was what convinced him to stay.
Loki was able to shake his brother's hands off him, he looked at Thor and glared before walking towards his place in the circle and sitting down. He looked at you and caught that you were looking at him, you smiled at him slightly before taking your eyes off him.

Tony finally came back, the bowl was in his hand, covered with a cloth. "Okay let's start." Tony said and sat down, placing the bowl in the middle of the table. "Who'll go first?" Tony asked, a smile on his face. Everyone started to look around. After a while of trying to figure out who was to go first, Bruce sighed and said," I'll go. "
"Ahh, a brave soul." Tony joked, making everyone laugh, including Bruce who was reaching in the bowl. He took his hand out and a good amount of red hair, tied together was in Bruce's hands. "Where the fuck did you get my hair?" Natasha asked, looking at Tony with wide eyes, touching her hair.

"Langua—"

"On your pillow." Tony answered, cutting off Steve's attempt to correct Nat for saying such vulgarity.  Natasha looked at Tony in disbelief, completely ignoring Cap, making the others laugh quietly at Cap's embarassed yet slighlty mad expression. "That doesn't matter, into the closet!" Tony said, clapping his hands. Glaring at Tony, Natasha stood up along with the amused Bruce. Tony closed the door and locked it. "7 minutes starts now!" He shouted at the two person inside the closet. "How exactly does this game works, I don't seem to understand?" Loki asked, everyone looked at the confused man. "You see reindeer games," Tony started, clicking his tongue, earning a scrowl from Loki, who was not pleased with the nickname. Tony, who didn't give a shit, and continued, "You pick an item in the bowl, and whoever you pick, you have to stay with them in the closet, heaven," he explained. "and for the 7 minutes in there, it's up to you if you make a move or be a pussy." Tony finished, giving Loki a mocking smile. Steve opened his mout again, wanting to raise the attention to Tony's chose of words, but sighed instead, knowing that he will be ignored again. This made you snort, looking at the poor man as he just shook his head and remain silent.

"This game does not make sense." Loki only answered, looking uninterested.
"It's not about making sense, it's about playing the game." Clint groaned, clearly annoyed at Loki's presence. Loki only scoffed and remained quite, vlaring back at Clint. The timer suddenly sang. "Times up." Tony said, an excited smile on his face. He stood up and went to the door. Upon opening it, they saw Bruce and Natasha looking at each other intently, not even noticing that the door had opened. All of you smiled at the view, stopping yourselves from laughing or squealing. "Should I give you another 7?" Tony asked, making Bruce and Natasha look at him. They immediately looked down and cleared their throats.  They both immediately walked towards their seats, averting their gazes from each other. Everyone else was silent, but a teasing smile on their faces, including you, "Well, we're in with a good start." Tony breathed out, teasingly fixing his jacket, a wide smile on his face as he glanced over Nat and Bruce.

The game continued and Clint was partnered with Tony, nothing happened really, but the teasing made it fun, you all couldn't get enough with their insults with each other, saying that that 7 minutes was their worst minutes of their lives and that Tony regrets suggesting such game, let's just say, it's karma for teasing Nat and Bruce. You all laughed at this, as the two groaned.

Thor had reached in and picked a reindeer toy. "You're up reindeer games!" Tony clapped. Thor and Loki looked at each other with disgust. "I do not want to be stuck in such small space with this, abnormally enlarged man." Loki spat. "Don't even think for a moment that I enjoy this." Thor answered, making everyone laugh. "Oh c'mon, you're brothers!" You exclaimed. "Adopted." Thor and Loki said at the same time and looked you. You laughed again, along with the others at their response. "Then be fair and just go in the closet." You exclaimed in between chuckles.
They both stood up, their face crumpled in annoyance as they both mumble curses at each other. Everyone else, including you still had an amused smile as you all followed your gaze towards them as they enter the closet. Tony closed and locked the door, shouting that the 7 minutes had started.  A moment of silence, then, "You take too much space, you big oaf!" You all heard Loki hiss at his brother. "It is not my fault that I have an exceptional physique compared to yours." Thor answered, sounding annoyed. "You claim it is not your fault, yet you eat like an animal, your body is abnormal, mine is exceptional." You snorted at Loki's response, as you started to laugh quietly, tearing up to his claims. You covered your mouth holding in your laughter  everyone else chuckling lightly and snorting as well.

When the 7 minutes ended, you could see the relief in their eyes as they stepped out of the closet. You all was still laughing from the continuous bickering they had in the closet for the whole 7 minutes. That was so far, your favorite 7 minutes. It was Steve's turn and he picked a laser. You all looked at the item, confused, then at Tony, as Steve pressed the button, a line of red light coming out of the item. Tony smiled an looked at Wanda, then you all looked at Wanda. Wanda's eyes widened and took offense. "Is that suppose to be me?" She asked, looking at Tony in disbelief. Tony shrugged, smiling. "That's the closest I could find that may or may not look like your powers." Tony explained. Wanda stood and jabbed Tony in the arm. "Ow," Tony complained, rubbing his arm as he looked at Steve and Wanda going in the closet. The 7 minutes came and went fast they came out out just like they had entered. "Boring," Tony teased making everyone chuckle. "Shut up Stark." Wanda said and sat back down on her seat as Steve sat back down beside you.
"Loki, your turn." Tony said, signaling him to pick in the bowl. Loki breathed out, rolling his eyes, but complied. He took his hand out and in his hand was a small plastic brain. You looked at that, then at Tony, with furrowed eyebrows. "A brain...." Tony looked at you then at what Loki was holding. "I don't think I like that." Tony only said, looking unamused, and not bothering on answering your words, knowing everyone had figured out who represents the item.  The brain was a your item. Tony put it as a representaion of your ability, and now, Loki held it in his hands.

You were to go in the small closet with Loki for 7minutes.