Chapter Eighteen

It was early in the morning, about 6:30 AM, Tony and Bruce was in the kitchen, first one's to be awake.

A few minutes later, Steve also enter the kitchen as he stretched, and yawned. "Good morning." Tony greeted and Steve answered with a good morning too, nodding at both Tony and Bruce. Tony was busy pouring himself coffee and said, "Coffee , both of you?" Tony asked as he looked st Steve and Bruce. "No thanks." Steve answered as he thanked Tony. "Yes please,"Bruce answered at the same time. Tony nodded and readied to mugs.

Few minutes later, Loki entered the room. They all looked at him and glared and Loki only rolled his eyes and went straight to the balcony, leaving the door open. After another while, it was your turn to show up in the kitchen, still in your pajamas with you eyes closed, looking as if you need more sleep. Steve's eyes followed your direction, as you walk towards where Tony was standing. "Good morning Y/N" You heard Steve say sweetly, lazily looking at him, you smiled and closed your eyes again and turned your attention to the coffee maker. "Morning Steve," you answered with a hoarse, but the sweetest voice you could muster. Upon hearing your name, Loki turned towards the kitchen, he saw how you smiled at Steve and greeted him as you greet Tony and Bruce as well. His eyebrows furrowed a little as he remembered the incident last night, still worried that you might have heard.

You, on the other hand took two mugs and placed it down as the coffee was almost done, not noticing that Loki was their since you are still half asleep. You put a good amount of creamer on both mugs, good enough to still keep the coffee bitter, yet have a hint of creaminess, after that you took two pieces of chocolates in the drawer and put it in one mug. Upon doing so, the coffee was finished, you took it and poured it in the two mugs, and with a deep, sleepy breath, you mixed it all together with a spoon and took the two mugs from the counter.
Now with lazily opened eyes, you walked towards Steve and gave him the coffee with the chocolate in it and gave his shoulder a squeeze as you walked away, drinking your own coffee. "Thank you..." Steve hummed as his gaze followed you, smiling, you only waved not bothering to look back as you enetered the elevator.
"Ah, you don't accept, coffee from me but accept coffee from Y/N," Tony pointed out. Steve chuckled at this, Loki looking confused and a little irritated with your gesture. He wasn't sure but, it was jealousy he felt. Must Y/N squezze Steve's shoulder that way... He thought to himself, as his expression showed irritation.
"It not the first time, but it still hurts." Tony continued and acting as if it offended him. Steve shook his head as took a sip on the coffee you gave him as Bruce also chuckle. "You all know, I like the way Y/N does my coffee, that's why she's the only one who makes it." Steve explained as he breathed out after the sip. Tony only rolled his eyes and nodded. It was true, as long as all Avengers are together, for good times or for missions, Steve only accepted coffee from you, he loved the amount of creamer you put and the small amount of sweetness from the chocolate you put in, so as long as anyone can remember, You had been the one making Steve's coffee.
Loki heard everything, and oh yes, he was jealous, but it's either he couldn't accept it or he doesn't realize it, either way, he was pissed. Upon having enough with Steve, Tony and Bruce's conversation, he left without saying a word. He entered the elevator and walked through the hallway. Loki was about to enter his room, but he looked at yours and contemplated if he should go look at you or not.

After a while, Loki huffed and groaned as he walked towards your door. Raising his knuckles to the door, he exhaled then knocked softly.
You looked at your door as a soft knock echoed. You breathed in and stretched your body before answering. "Come in." You said and taking another sip from your coffee. The door opened and Loki's head popped in you room, this caused you to inhale sharply as you were sipping the coffee. You coughed uncontrollably from the hot liquid that rapidly made its way to your throat. "Oh dear," Loki said as he immediately walked towards you. You continued coughing, leaning your head towards the floor. Loki looked at you then placed his hands on your back as he gave it little pats and rubs.
You stayed this way for a good minute, you breathed in and nodded, "I'm fine." You assured him, "Thank you." You said and looked at him.
Loki's and your eyes widened as both your heartbeat paced. It felt like deja vu, your face was dangerously close to Loki. You didn't think he leaned that close to you when he was rubbing and patting your back. "Um..." You said then looked away, standing properly and clearing your throat. Loki followed your lead as he too, stood up straight. You both looked at opposite directions trying to hide your blushing faces.