Chapter Two

Time flew by and you decided it was time to return to your room, so you stood up and entered the elevator pressing the floor where your room is located.

You heard a a soft ding, indicating that you have reached your floor,  walking through the hallway, you heard muffled argument between two brothers, you looked at the door where it was coming from and sighed. Not a good start, eh, you thought. Not minding it, you walked pass that room and entered your own, that was placed two doors away from Loki's.

Jumping straight at your bed as you close the door and let down your phone, you took a long sigh and stared at the ceiling. You remained in that position as you still hear the muffled argument by Thor and Loki. After a while, the noise stopped and you heard a bang of the door, Not a good end too, I suppose, you thought again as you scoffed.

You found yourself feeling a little sleepy, but then you suddenly heard a soft knock on my door, you opened your eyes and sighed. "Yes?" you shouted. "May I speak to you Y/N, it is me, Thor." said a voice behind your door. Streching, you sat down on your bed and shouted back, "Yeah, come in." With that, you heard your door open and saw Thor enter your room.

"Hi." You greeted with a smile. Thor, you could describe as big ball of sunshine, he isn't really the happy-go-lucky, nor is the type that smiles at all time, but he definitely never fails to light up your day, especially when you're having a bad day.

He smiled as an answer and took a sit on the edge of your bed. "What's up?" you asked. He looked at you before answering, "Captain America did say that I will personally look after my brother," he trailed off which you nodded as a response. "However, missions may get in the way with that," He said slowly, you squinted your eyes slightly as you felt like you knew where this was going. "I will be there during the missions, Thor." You answered. He awkwardly scratch the back of his head and chuckled. "Yes, but we both are aware that Stark still do not allow you in all missions, as you are still an amature, and exposing you to too much danger without proper training is too risky." He reasoned, your face crumpled at his words as you know that this is true, Stark only allowed you to come along with the missions if the danger wasn't too much. "So what are you suggesting?" You asked with a sigh. "I would like to ask for your help in keeping Loki under control, especially when I, or the whole team will not be around." He asked, giving you the sweetest smile. You rolled your eyes, "How exactly do I keep him under control?" You asked. "So is that a yes?" He asked, looking at you with a bright smile. "It depends on what I would be handling, Thor." You responded. "He will remain chained, so do not fret, just make sure to keep him in his room at all times when we are not around." He explained. You shrugged, "Seems easy enough." You answered. "I do recommend that you keep your guard up with the words that he will throw at you, as he is a very good manipulator." He suggested. You smiled at him and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Dont worry, I too am quite a wonder in that division." You assured him, tapping your temples, reminding him of your powers. He nods with a smile, "Ah, then I do not have anything to worry about." He said, putting his hand onto your shoulder, which you flinched to, because of its weight. "Thank you Y/N." He said and you only answered with a nod. "I'm afraid I will bid you farewell for now Y/N, again Thank you for your help." Thor said, standing up. "Yeah, yeah." You answered as you go back to laying down on your bed. Seconds later, you heard your door open and close, indicating that Thor has left your room,you remained lying down for a while, until a few moments later, you fell into a deep slumber.

Your sleep was disrupted by a loud knock on the door. You slighlty jumped awake to the knock as you looked at the door, eyes squinted from the sudden awakening. "Ugh..." You groaned, burying your face unto the pillow. You stayed in that position untl you heard another knock. "What?" You answered through the pillow, resulting to a muffled response. Another knock, annoyed, you raised your head. "What?" You repeated, louder this time. "Dinner's ready, come on down." you heard Natasha call out from the other side of the door. "Yeah." You answered back ad you took a deep breath and yawned. You layed down your bed for a little while longer, before deciding to actually stand up and leave your room.

You reached the kitchen and found them discussing as the take out food was place on the table they surrounded. "New York is mess." You heard Steve say, they must be talking about the Loki incident. They continued to discuss as you sat down om your seat. They all greeted you and decided to dig in the food along with you as they continue their disscusion. "He killed over a thousand people along with the damages he had done Thor, I'm sorry, but he's supposed to be in a very secured prison." Natasha said as he looked at Thor. "There is more to him, I know that because he had helped me in many of my problems." Thor defended. "And with those are also betreyals," Stark said. Made sense, you thought as you remember all the stories Thor had told you about Loki. "He can't be trusted." Stark said, turning the table into silence. Thor had nothing more to say.

"Thor did say that Loki had helped him still." You said, making everyone look at you in cofusion, knowing that Stark had already deminished that possibility to trust him. You breathed out, "Loki helped because he had his purpose to help, an advantage." You trailed off, "He can be trusted, just give him an advantage to what exactly you want him to do, to the point that, you, to him, is needed to remain alive." You said. You looked around and everyone was still silently looking at you. You chuckled awkwardly. "It's not a good way, but its a start." "Especially when Thor is planning on showing him the beauty of good." You said, stressing your last words, as you chew your food.

You found Cap actually considering your suggestion as he gave it a deep thought, you smiled slightly, making sure nobody notices as you felt proud to yourself for giving such suggestion. "I suppose...that might work." Cap trailed off. "How do you suggest we do it?" Captain said as all of them looked at me. "Find out what he wants." I said tapping my temples, suggesting to read his mind. "A throne." They all answered in chorus. You flinched at the answer, but it didn't came to you as shocking as you are also aware of this. "I suppose so." You said, scratching the back of your head. "But let's start small, something like...." You said thinking, "a pinch of freedom." You said, that alerted all the members. "Woah, no." Stark said as everyone agreed. "Okay, everybody chill," You said, signaling all of them to get back to their sits. "All I'm suggesting that maybe he can leave his room if he participates in our means, and then the chains come off if he decided to behave enough to keep his rage and urge to kill each and everyone of us to himself." You said, "He most definitely cannot leave the tower, whatever happens." You convinced them, knowing that that was too much risk.

"It's not as easy as you say it, kid." Clint suddenly say, crossing his arms together. "I'll be on look on his, hopefully, improvements personally, Thor will guard him, I'll asses him." You suggested. "Why are you even interested in that man's freedom?" Natasha asked curiously. You took a breath and said, "Because I trust Thor." You said, "Thor still thinks there is good in his brother, then I trust him." You continued as you found Thor smile at your response. "And honestly, from all the stories that I have heard from Thor about Loki, he has it rough too...sure I'm mad to what he had done here, it's unforgivable, but at the same time, I pity him." You finished off. Everyone remained silent as they looked at you. "Alright," Everyone, including you looked at Steve. "You'll be encharge in trying to.....gain his trust." He trailed off, slighlty uncovinced, but trusts you enough to give your plan a chance. Everyone else sighed and shook there heads, as they knew they couldn't argue any longer. Thor, on the other hand, was looking at you was with a smile, giving you a nod as a thank you. You smiled back as a response.

I guess I have to gain Loki's trust now. You thought.