Chapter Four

You were on your phone, now seated at the floor of Loki's room, right in front of him as he remained seated on the edge of his bed, still reading the book you had given. "What exactly is the importance of you staying this close to me?" Loki asked you, calm with a pinch of annoyance. You looked up at him. "Think of me as a...." You trailed off, as you thought of something, "Ahh, a silent companion." You suggested and smiled at him, sarcastically? Yes, genuine? Yes. He scoffed, "I do not need any companion." He said, you rolled your eyes, calling bullshit, he may not want you to be his companion, that you could believe, but him saying that he doesn't need a companion, bull....shit.

"Shh, just read." You responded. "You do not order a God!" He said with a chuckle. "With a small 'g' I suppose?" You asked sarcastically, which he did not seem to understand for a while, and when he did his face crumpled and was suppose to say something, "Just—" You cut yourself of and getured your hand as if you were looking for words before continuing, "Please, God of Mischief, I BEG you, read." You said and smiled at him. He huffed at you but remained silent, and well enough, continued reading.

Long minutes passed by when, "I am bothered by something," Loki suddenly said, you sighed, furrowing your eyebrows. "Silent companion Loki, shh." You said ever so softly and annoyed, closing your eyes shut in annoyance. "You have commented on evaluations I have made in my mind twice now." He started, not minding what you just said. "Oh I did?" You answered sarcastically, not even batting him a look. "You answer in such vulgarity, when I am not even finished with my words." Loki said, with his very charming yet, teasing tone. You glared at him, which he returned with his devious smile. "Glad I have your attention," He said, and before I could answer he continued with his question. "How do you do that?" Loki asked, "Do what?" You asked back. "I despise repeating my words." He warned. "Then let's just forget about it." You suggested giving him a big 'i don't give a fuck' smile.

He scoffed, licking his lower lip. "I asked how you have commented on the evaluations that I have not even spoken out? How are you capable of doing so? Are you one of those who hold powers?" He asked again, behind greeted teeth. You looked at him, still glaring, then you remembered something, your expression relaxed and a smile appeared on your lips. "Why do you do what you do, Loki? What drove you to do such horrid actions? A mere throne?" You asked back, wanting to piss him off before you would answer his own questions. You smiled towards him making his anger much worse to what you have just said. "It not a 'mere' throne." He said, strained, as if stopping himself to pounce on you. "I am born to rule, and I am only taking what is rightfully mine!" Loki said, with such venomous tone as his eyes looked straight into yours, showing anger. "Acceptable reason..." You trailed off, unbothered to what Loki had said and done to try to spark fear in you. "But I don't think it's just that, is it?" You asked again and looked straight in his eyes, smiling as if you discovered something that he keeps as a secret.

As much as you felt sympathetic towards the god for what you had learned before, pissing him off seems to be a better action right about now. You snapped your fingers and said "But! I guess you can hold onto that reason, if you must." You said.

"You know nothing of me." Loki answered, as you felt his urge to attack you. "Maybe? But it seems that I'm learning quite a lot, don't you think?" You said once again giving him a smile, as if looking for his agreement, and with that, he had had enough. He stood up and started to pace towards you, anger in his eyes. You raised a finger, and that was enough to make Loki stop in his track. His eyes were wide, as he tried to take a step, or evn move his body, that he failed to do so. "What have you done to me?" Loki asked, eyes wide, and still angry. "How I answered a wordless statements you had made?" You said, going back to to his question. You looked at him as he still strained to move his body. "I'll answer it because you had answered my question that had satisfied me." You started, "I read minds, levitate and move around...or stop," You said as you gave Loki a look. "things, or in this situation, a person.....wait, no, a god." You trailed as you gave him a mischievous smile, that he clearly found very enraging, being held so easily in place by a power of a mortal and being mocked at the same time. "Not just that, I can read the future." You told Loki, smiling and bragging. "Let go of me." He said, in almost a whisper, still mad. You stared at his enraged face for a while and finally letting him go from your powers.

Loki stumbled to his feet as he was let go by your powers, "I suggest you sit down, before I have to push you and lock you there in place." You said, your expression more serious. Loki complied feeling humiliated that he cannot fight you because of the restraints he had in both his physical body and powers, but never taking his angered eyes off you. "If looks could kill." you said still with that smile on your lips as he glared at you with all his anger. He did not respond to your comment and remained seated, shooting daggers out of his eyes, as a reponse to this you gave him the sweetest smile.

For a little more longer, you both stayed in the same position until you heard JARVIS enter the room. JARVIS is the tower itself, if you must call it that, being it, an AI, who has access to all the secrets of the tower. Tony had decided to created small assistants, robots that are being monitored and controlled by JARVIS, giving it more scope in every corner of the tower. "Y/N, the rest of the Avengers had returned, and they ask for your presence." It had mentioned. "Uh yeah, sure, but can you please fix the door first, I can't really leave him with a broken door." You told JARVIS, it complied and in less than a minute, the knob was good as new.  With that you stood up, "Thanks." You said, and the small robot left with its wheels thst reminds your of WALL-E.

You streched yourself, groaning, feeling the pain on your ass, from sitting on a hard floor for so long. You walked pass Loki, but before you could fully leave, you gave him a small punch on his arm that had made him look at you, still irritated. "I had a good time today." He scoffed at your words and smiled sarcastically. You returned the smile and mocked for the last time, "Looking forward to spend tommorow with you again, whoo!" as you close his door.

Evaluation? It was a fail, he cannot be trusted.