Chapter Twenty One

With a sigh, you stood up. Everyone looked at you then at Loki, who also stood up, everyone was glaring at Loki as you both calmly walk towards the closet. You both kept a straight face, trying to hide that nervousness you both felt of being in a small space together for a whole 7 minute. You could feel your heart was about to burst out of your chest and your face heating up. You tried to compose yourself as Loki did the same to himself.  Tony turned to you guys, as you both stood inside the closet. He both eyed the both of you, glaring at Loki, before finally closing the door. "7 minutes has started!" You heard Tony shout from the outside.

Loki and you was standing in complete darkness, your shoulder brushing his arm. After a few minutes of silence, "This is such a cramp place." You heard Loki complain. "That's kind of the point of this game." You answered, taking a breath. "I still find it very stupid." Loki once again complained. You chuckled and answered, "Yeah, but it's fun," you started, a smile growing, your eyes adjusting in the darkness. "A game isn't suppose to make—" You went silent. Upon saying this words, you face Loki, but doing so, you didn't think that the place is that cramped, or maybe he leaned closer to you, that you felt your nose brush onto his.
"—sense." You whispered, as you felt Loki's breath. You could see an outline of him, but couldn't see his face completely.

"Loki?" You whispered, but no answer cam from him. You only felt his hand on your lower back, as he seemed to try to pull you closer. You felt butterflies brust in your stomach, you heart on the verge of exploding and and all your heat be on your face. You felt his face inch closer to yours.

"Yeah, but it's fun." Loki looked at you when you said this. Tony's words suddenly popped into his mind. "for the 7 minutes in there, it's up to you if you make a move or be a pussy for a good 7 minute." it echoed.
Fuck it.. Loki thought and faced you. He took a breath and started to lean towards you. "A game isn't suppose to make—" Loki was suppose to about to hold your arm, to make you face him, but you turned your head and your noses brushed. "—sense." Loki heard you whisper. Loki felt his heart explode by your sudden movement, but this did not make him stop, he inched closer to you as he snaked is arm on your back. It was so close, he was about to kiss you. He wanted to, and he was about to. Loki felt firework on his heart. He closed his eyes and he felt your warm breath, your lips was about to touch his when.... The lock of the door started to make a sound, indicating that the door was about to open, your eyes widened immediately, and you pushed Loki off of you and stood up straight, just as you did this, the door opened. You kept a straight face looking at everyone, who was silently looking at the two of you. Loki, remained looking at you, his heart pounding hard on his chest, the same as you,but at the same time, he was hurt that you had pushed him away.

You? Loki's words started to echo om you mind again. A mere entertainment... You thought, not sure if you were convincing yourself to not fall for him more and confused why he had done that, was it because he was bored? Is he that desperated to be entertained that he'll go through that extent? You asked yourself, a small anger growing in you, because you felt as if Loki was using you. You walked towards your seat, not batting an eye towards Loki, who was walking behind you, looking straight at you. Everyone was silently watching the both of you, and when you noticed this and how awkward the atmosphere had become, you forced yourself to smile and look at everyone. "Who's next?" You asked, an excited smile on your face. Loki didn't care about anything anymore, he was still looking at you intently, cursing himself for not kissing you and feeling hurt that you had pushed him.
"I'm next actually," Tony said, clearing his throat and putting his hand in the bowl. He picked a bow, an arrow stuck to it. "Are you serious?!" Clint complained and everyone started laughing. Tony also groaned and threw the pigeon. They had heen partnered again. "Go in heaven." You teased as they both stood up, cursing each other. You all laughed and clapped as Steve closed and locked the door. After 7 minutes, they came out with relief in their faces. "The worst 7 minutes in my life just turned 14." Tony said as he shook his head and sit down again. "Let's just move on to the next person." Clint also said as he too, sat back down. "My turn," You said and put your hand in.