Chapter Fifteen

Tony let down his phone once more after calling Steve, informing him that all the avengers available are to meet up in the tower for a discussion.
"A war...." Tony breathed out as he continued to drive. Natasha and you answered with an exhale as well, feeling anxious about the information.

The entire drive was silent and upon reaching the tower, you all immediately got out of the car, seeing Captain America, Wanda, and Hulk. You guessed they were the only once availabe at the moment, totaling to You, Iron-Man, Black Widow, Wanda, Captain America, Hulk and Thor. The three of you nodded towards the others as a greetings and was about to enter the tower, but all of you stopped in your tracks with wide eyes.

Everyone positioned to fight as you remained standing still, shocked. "What is the meaning of this?!" You heard Captain America demand. Thor and Loki looked at your side, Thor covering Loki's mouth and Loki grabbing unto Thor's arm trying to get off of his grasp. They both stood up straight, Thor clearing his throat, and Loki looking at you and smiling slyly. This made you smile, you nodded at him, feeling happy that Thor had let him out as well, and even without you, he stayed in the tower, He can be trusted... You thought.
"Loki was getting into my bad side with his YAPPING." Thor started to explain as he glared at his brother when he said the last word. "I only tried to keep him silent." Thor said and smiled at the team. Natasha and Tony relaxed and rolled their eyes, but the rest of the group remained cautious. "Why is LOKI out of his Room!?" Wanda was the one who asked this time. Thor looked at Loki and Loki only shrugged, a sly smile remained plastered on his face. Tony, Natasha, and Thor looked at you and you just chuckled, resulting to everyone else looking at you. You walked towards Loki and jabbing his shoulder and said, "It's nice to see you out your room." You said and walked towards the coach and sat down. Loki looked at you, touching his shoulder, "That's quite a rude way of greeting someone." He complained, you rolled your eyes and waved your hands, indicating how a drama queen he is, which he replied with a chuckle.
Everyone, except Tony, Natasha and Thor, looked at you confused, then Loki and then Thor, asking for an explanation. Tony and Natasha sighed and walked towards you, patting Thor in the shoulder, Tony telling him that he do the explaining, they both sat down as well.
Thor started explaining everything to the group, from the moment you took Loki's chains of to the moment the both of you left his room in the middle of the night, Loki without his restraints. Half of the group glared at Loki and half lectured you on what you have done. You defended Loki once more saying, "He's still here, and this time, I wasn't around, he didn't leave, clearly." You said pointing at Loki. "So stop worrying already, he won't leave," You said, and looked at Loki. "I won't let him." You finished, giving him a smirk and winking. He raised an eyebrow a smirk on his face as well, he titled his head and you took this as a sign to read his mind. "Oh you won't? Is that a threat?" You heard him think, you scoffed and gave him a 'maybe' face, and he rolled his eyes, knowing you have heard his thoughts once more.

After the lectures died down, they started to tell you their worries, their words similar to what Natasha, Tony and Thor had told you.

After a while, they calmed down and Tony suggested we start to talk about the important stuff, everyone agreed and sat down. "I suggest taking Loki back to his room for the mean time, strapping him back to his chains as we talk." Steve said, looking at Loki. Loki rolled his eyes and looked at you, you scrunched your nose and smiled, raising your shoulders, telling him sorry. He raised his hands, mockingly showing that he had as if surrendered as he walked away, towards the elevator with Thor, making you laugh slightly.

When Loki left, Cap looked at you and ruffled your hair, you glared at him and he chuckled at you. "Good job Y/N." He said and winked. Because despite how dangerous it is of what you did, you have successfully gained Loki's trust and for you to trust Loki as well. You glared at him for a while and then smiled, saying thank you, with a bragging smile. Everyone sighed and chuckled at this.

"Let's get back to buisness." Cap said as he leaned towards the table. Tony nodded. "Andi had informed us that he had only provided weapons and protection the ones who do the kidnapping." Tony started. "Thus the lack of clues for us." He cleared up.
"But, on the bright side, we have an information about their plan." Natasha said, clasping her hand together. "They said that a week from now they will be in *insert lab adress*and if we don't discover what they are doing their, there will be a war...." Tony said looking intently at every single one of us. Everyone looked confused and shocked. "A war?" Bruce asked. "How?" he asked again. "We don't know," You said and sighed. "But all we know is that the kidnaps has something to do with this said upcoming war." You continued. They all breathe out, everyone not saying a word. "We'll take a look at the place tommorow." Wanda said. Tony nodded. "I'll come right?" You asked and looked at Tony. Tony took a breath and shook his head. "They'll only check the place kid, rest for now, we  will need you after a week." He said, you pouted but didn't complain. The fact Tony said that you will be with the team when you attack is good enough for you, because that is where the action will be. The planning continued and they had decided that Wanda, Cap and Hawkeye, who had informed the others that he will be present by tomorrow, was to look at the place, And that for the rest to get ready for a week to what's to come.

The meeting ended and everyone decided to stay on the tower for a while. Thor took Loki's chains off again and allowed him to leave his room, but warned him to not leave the tower. Loki only rolled his eyes and not answer.

Loki, who had his hands on his back, walking towards the kitchen. He was planning on going to the balcony as he had grown fond of that specific place, but upon entering the kitchen, he saw Wanda standing on the balcony, talking to someone. He was about to leave but he suddenly hear your name being mentioned. "I'm worried of Y/N." She said. "She doesn't know what Loki did." she groaned, showing her distress. "She said, she had done the same." Loki heard someone else say, Tony perhaps. Loki furrowed his eyebrows. Y/N did something, dome the same? He thought. "That's different." Wanda defended. "That's what I told her, but that didn't change a thing." Tony replied. "She trust Loki with all her heart." Tony said with a sigh. Loki's heart jumped, his scoffed, a smile growing. With all her heart.... He thought as he started to feel warm.  "And as much as I don't like it, I trust her, she can handle this." Tony said, with assurance in his voice. Loki remained standing their.

"Fine..." Wanda breathed. "Maybe it's just a phase." Wanda said, trying to make sense of what you were doing. Loki furrowed his eyebrows to what Wanda had said. "She'll leave him alone eventually." Wanda whispered, but Loki heard, making him freeze in place. Tony answered but Loki did not hear it, he started to overthink about what Wanda had said. He remembered before you came into his life, when he was alone....he had always been alone, no one stayed beside him, some of the reasons of his betrayal, he knew it. "She'll leave him alone eventually." It echoed into his mind. He swallowed a lump on his throat and took a breath, he stood straight and then started to walk towards the elevator, to go to his room, dramatic? Maybe, but Loki had grown very fond of Y/N, she was one of the few who truly trust him and sees him for who he is, loosing you, loosing someone who he loved, he wasn't ready.

You on the other hand, was on the hallway, on the way to the kitchen when you saw Loki walking towards the elevator fast. You were supposed to greet him but you noticed that he looked troubled. You looked towards the kitchen in confusion and towards the closing elevator. What happened? You thought, deciding to go and check on him, but before that, you heard Tony's muffled voice. You walked towards the kitchen to have a better listen. You heard him sigh, "I don't think Y/N realizes it yet, but..." You heard Tony trail off. "God, I hate to say this," He groaned. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and walked a little closer to hear properly, what you heard next made your heart skip a beat and make your face heat up.

"She'll leave him alone eventually." Wanda said. Tony sighed, "Yeah, I hate to say this, believe me,"He said as he shook his head slowly. "I don't think she will." Wanda looked at Tony, confused. "I don't think Y/N realizes it yet, but..." Tony started as he sighed again. "God, I hate to say this," He said and looked at Wanda.

"I think she likes him." Tony said.