Chapter Twenty Six

On the other side, Cap, Iron-Man and Scarlet witch was fighting a few men, on their way to wherever you might be. Along the fights, they tried to keep it as silent as possible, so that they will not attract unwanted attention.
"This place is huge." Captain said, as they made yet another turn to a hallway.

At the tower, upon recieving the message from Captain America, Bruce Natasha, Hawkeye, and Thor stood up. No words came out from any of them, they all knew what they were suppose to do. Thor looked at Loki, who had a sly smile on his face, waving at the leaving Avengers, sitting down comfortably on the sofa, knowing he will be left alone,

or was he?

Thor returned the same smile to his brother and raised the chains that was once restrained his brother. "You're coming with us." Thor said. Loki's smile immediately turned to a scrowl. "Not in those things." He replied. "I'd rather be left behind." He spat. "Sure," Thor answered and started to walk near his brother. "However that's not a choice, is it? You can't be left alone, brother." Thor continued as he start to put the chain back on. Loki stood up immediately and backed away from Thor. This made everyone look at him, glaring and cautious. He looked at all of them and rolled his eyes, then looked at his brother, smiiling at Thor, saying, "Brother, do you not trust me? I have been very good this past week." convincing Thor that he will be left alone. Thor stood up and walked towards his Loki once again. "Not just yet." Thor answered truthfully. Loki felt hurt, but accepted this, knowing his own actions is what had broken Thor's trust. "It's too early to trust you completely, Loki, forgive me, I'm not Y/N." Thor said. Loki looked at his brother at the mention of your name, sighing, and now allowing  Thor to chain him up once again.

You trusted Loki, and for Loki, he didn't want to ruin that, even if he needs to be chained up again, because the others don't trust him yet, the fact that you have given him your trust was enough for him to stay and obey.

Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Thor and Loki was now out of the building, they entered one of the silent  helicopters and started to fly towards the facility.
Loki, who was sitting, wriggled slightly in annoyance to uncomfortable chains on him. He didn't say a word, just continued on cursing the chains with his eyes. Thor, who was beside Loki was stopping himself from laughing. After a while, Thor remembered the conversation you had with Tony. He looked at Loki and then he clenched his fist into a ball. "Why did you say that, that night? Thor asked seriously. Loki looked at him and then furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Are you speaking to me?" Loki asked, sarcasm in his tone. Thor looked at his brother, not taking Loki's joke, he nodded.
Loki blinked a couple of times. "Don't expect me to understand such stupid question." Loki scoffed. Thor glared at Loki. "That night, Y/N heard." Thor said and this amde Loki stiffen. "What?" Loki asked, dumbfounded.
Loki's memory of that night flooded back to his mind, he called you his entertainment, he said you did not matter, that he only kept you around because he hand no choice.....and you heard it.....

"No....I didn't.." Loki stammered. "You may not have meant it, but she does not know that." Thor answered.
Thor looked straight at his brother's eyes and said. "You have not broken her trust...but you broke something much more than that in her." Loki stared back at his brother, imagining your hurt face when you heard his words. Loki's heart broke at this thought. I didn't mean that, you.... Y/N... I, I lo— His thought was interrupted by Thor's words. "You have seen the way Captain America looks at Y/N." Thor trailed. Loki now remembered how Steve smiled when Y/N enters, how you had made Steve coffee, how he held your hips when you were on top of him during your spar, How Steve's face was too close to yours when you all played that 7 minutes in heaven, and how he flirted with you the next morning. He clenched his fist,he felt his jealousy rise at the thought that Steve would have you. "There will be more who will look at Y/N like that, she is an admirable person. Don't lose your chance." Thor kind of demanded insted of suggested, but He didn't notice this in Thor's voice as you started to fill his mind. Thor's right... Y/N is important to me, He thought.
Loki nodded towards his brother and Thor squeezed his shoulder before letting him go from his grasp.

"We're here." Natasha said, they all stood up and started to jog silently outside. Loki was about to stand up. He was eager to see you, he needed to talk to you. Thor stopped his brother. "Stay here." He said. Loki's eyes widened. "What?!" He hissed. "You won't leave me at the tower, but demands that I saty here?! You don't tell me what to do!" He spat, his eyes showing irritation. "You will be nuisance when you tag along, you have limiters on, and fathers curse, I guess, you don't have powers." Thor said. "Then take the limiters off!" Loki said, angry. "Along with the chains, I will not leave, I promise." Loki said, sincerity on his voice. "We have enough help already, stay here." Thor only answered. Trying  to demand for his freedom again, Thor  spoke once more, "If you desire to see Y/N again, I suggest you stay here." Thor asnwered. Loki felt more angry, Thor used you to keep him still. Loki only huffed in anger as he slammed his ass back to the seat, glaring at his brother as Thor left with a smile.

Everyone else left, and as they reach the facility, they found five men, fainted near the entrance. "Were here, where are you?" Bruce spoke through the communicator. Bruce started to nod, listening through the communicator. He then looked at the everyone.  "Natasha, you and me will go through the vents on the roof, follow Y/N's tracks and help her." Bruce said, informing them of what Cap had said through the communicator. Natasha nodded. "Thor and Hawkeye, go straight inside and look around for anything you can find, the place is a little complicated, but try to find Cap for back up." Bruce said. They nodded as well. With that, they started to walk on opposite paths.