Chapter Six

It had been a week, the rest of the Avengers come and go, missions and personal buisnesses as a reason. You? Oh you've been stuck in the tower, you have bee spending time with Loki and for the whole time, your assesment of him was a fail, BUT on the bright side, everyday is an improvement, he had never tried to attack you again, nor did he try to manipulate you(about 2 days ago). That was good enough for you to actually go on a little while longer.

It's another day and with a plate in one hand and a book in another, you entered Loki's room with a smile on your face. Loki only looked at you and rolled his eyes. "Good day, Loki of Asgard." I said mockingly, and you heard him 'tsk' and sigh, "I must say, I am impressed on how you make such glorious title sound quite...." He trailed off and looked at you, "....enraging." He said, and smiled at you bitterly. "I only said it the way you did." You said as you shrugged, your smile not disappearing,  handing him the plate in your hand which he took because he had ni other choice. "How exactly do you expect me to eat this?" He asked, again, with is very calm voice yet sounded irritated at the same time. You looked at the plate, it contained a sandwich, tuna sandwich. You picked the easiest food to eat for him, then again, with the chains he had, you guessed he still couldn't manage to eat it. Psh yeah right, you thought, knowing that he could eat that sandwich when he wants to. His restraints doesn't limit his movements that strictly, even allowing him to move his hands slighlty, but you decided to play along with his game and smiled sheepishly as you looked at him. "I do not like that look in your face." Loki said as his eyebrows furrowed. "You want me to feed you?" You asked as you wiggle your eyebrows up and down, seemingly mocking him. He looked at you and scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "Forget it." He said as he put down the plate at the side of his bed. You laughed lightly and looked at the plate. After a while, you sighed. "Oh shush," You muttered as you took the sandwich on the plate and placed it on his hand. "If you didn't want me to watch while you eat so bad, you could've just said so, bacause we both know, those chanis are staying." You said with a nod and wide eyes, because you knew that he could have just put down the plate then take the sandwich, and viola! He eats.

You raised both your hands up to your head level and started walking away, "I'll come back later." You informed and closed the door to his room. Such a drama queen, you thought, rolling your eyes as you closed the door shut. You aren't really bothered that he doesn't eat, but the fact that he had recieved what you offered and start complaining about how he would eat it, as if he isn't that witty-ass god who tried to conquer the world was too much for your ass to handle, thus resulting to a small anger in you.

Loki looked at the door as it completely closed, then looked at the sandwich he held in his hand that you had shoved in. He felt very irritated about your actions around him, but he was hungry so he decided to take a harsh bite on the sandwich, letting out his anger on the food. "How can such woman be so barbaric!" He hissed as he swallowed his food. Well, not really barbaric, do you not think? I'd say, demanding. He thought to himself, then he suddenly shook his head as he shoved the rest of the sandwich to his mouth. Why do I even try to make her look less worse... He thought ince more as he struggled to swallow. "She is both barbaric and demanding." He said to himself, not knowing if he was convincing himself, letting out anger or both. Loki pounded his chest as best he could manage with the restraints as he tried to swallow, and on cue, his door opens and you enter the room. No words came out from you, you just handed him a glass of water. Loki accepted and drank all of it as you went back to your seat on the floor. Loki took a deep breath and sighed in relied as he felt the food go down smoothly. When he put down the glass, he saw a new book that you have left on his bed for another read. He took it and inspecting it before looking at you and saying, "Thank you." In a very very low volume, barely above a whisper, but enough for you to hear. A genuine smile started to grow on your lips, but decided not to reply as you felt truly happy of his words and do not want to spoil the moment as Loki started to open the book for a read.

After a long while of silence, you felt like there was something missing, something you haven't heard him say, that he would usually not fail to mention. Then you remembered. You gasped loudly, both in true shock and exaggeration. Loki looked at you in confusion. "Does something matter?" He asked. You once again smiled teasingly. "You haven't told me to leave you alone and that you do not need such companion yet," You trailed off, stressing the last words you said, "How nice, I feel appreciated." You said putting your hand on your chest as if you felt ver thankful of it, which honestly, you slighlty did, because you knew this was another improvement. Loki, found your words mocking, as there was a tiny hint of that in the way you said it. He only rolled his eyes, knowing it was useless to argue with you. "You do not leave even if I say so, so why would I bother." Loki answered. You shrugged, you smile not disappearing, "True." You answered back. "And besides, I have grown fond of your presence." Loki said, raising his head to see you as he, this time smiles mockingly. You felt a pull in your heart as your smile turned to shock. You shook whatever emotion you have felt and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Yeah, sure." You answered and rolled your eyes. "Says the guy who doesn't need companion." you mocked, trying to cover your embarrassment and crimson shaded cheeks, but failing. "Get back to reading!" You hissed, frustration washing over you, knowing you were being played by Loki.

This made Loki smile a little wider. As much as he wanted to say that YOU couldn't tell him what to do, your reaction was too priceless to ruin. Your eyebrows was already meeting because of your confusion to yourself as you felt your heartbeat speed up and your ears heating up. Loki let out a chuckle and continued to read. "I must say, I can see why Thor is quite fond of you." Loki said. You looked at him and said, "And I to him, were friends, if we weren't fond of each other we wouldn't be." You answered, your eyes showing a little sign of anger to mask all the other emotions you were feeling. "You are very interesting Y/N." Loki said giving you that signiture Loki smile. "No." You warned him, trying to let him stop to whatever he is saying. "Is this one your manipulation? A trick? So that I will let you free? It won't happen Loki." You warned. "Oh no." Loki denied as he shook his head. "I knew that won't work anymore. I am merely speaking my mind out." He said. Loki told the truth, he meant what he said, and he just do love your reactions to what he was saying, this sight of you was new to him, he was looking at a different Y/N, you were shy and somewhat vulnerable, not that annoying, manipulative, strong willed Y/N, and oh he loves it.