Chapter Thirty Five

"What are you doing?" You looked at Loki who was looking down on you confused. After leaving the balcony you had decided to go to living room, and when you started to get bored, you lay down on the cool floor staring at the ceiling. You took your gaze back to the ceiling and said, "Trying to forget that nagging Loki is around." You joked, earning a scrowl from Loki. "You have been insulting me quite a lot these days." Loki complained, nudging your shoulder with his foot. You clicked your tongue and glared at him, as you scooted further from the god's foot. "Be careful, my love, your stitches." Loki said, worried of your actions. You looked at him once more and smiled genuinely at his worry. You patted the vacant side on the floor, telling him to come lie next to you. Loki raised an eyebrow. "Don't even think that I will lie on that filthy floor." Loki demanded. You rolled your eyes, "Fine." you mocked and turned your gaze back to the cieling. Loki still looked at you confused, as much as he found you mesmerizing at your relaxed state, he still couldn't figure out why you had to lie down on the floor. Loki then looked at the cieling. "What might you be looking at?" Loki asked, looking back at his lover.
You took a breath then smiled, not batting an eye at him. "Nothing, just the way I like it." You answered.
You have been tired from the mission, and the stitches weren't really giving much option in actions, so now, you had the chance to concentrate on your fatigue. As you stare at the cieling, you notices how overwhelemed your mind still was from what you had discovered.
Avory, brainwash, the victims, you had to absorb all of those at once before, only now you felt the fatigue in trying to understand it. I still haven't told the Avengers about this, I'll tell them when they get back. You thought. You raised your hand, streching your palm out. "Sometimes you just need a blank canvas to stare at, for your brain to relax, and regain its composure." You explained, breathing out.

Loki looked at you, smiling as you took a deep relaxing breath. He walked towards you, as he sat down beside you and look up as well. "I did not take you as a philosophical type." Loki chuckled. You scoffed and glared at him, earning a sweet smile from him. You slowly sat up, Loki helping you, still worried about your stitches. Once you were seated properly, and rested your head on Loki's shoulder as you both looked outside. Loki kissed your temples and whispered, "I love you..." Making your heart melt to his voice. You snuggled closer to him and replied, "I love you too.." You said, your smile widening. Loki also smiled at your words as you snuggled closer to him, he put his arms around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him.
The warmth you were feeling was something you don't want to ever loose. You don't know if it's to early to say but, you were sure that you don't want to loose Loki, ever.

Fear started to take over you, the memory of your past life, flooding your mind, your body tense and shivers crawled down your entire back. Loki noticed this and faced you, his face full of worry. "Y/N?" He asked. You didn't answer, you kept your head down and tried to shake the thought.
You looked at Loki, and released a weak smile, you cupped his cheeks and let out a trembling laugh. Loki was looking at you worried as he held your hand that was cupping his cheeks. "Does something matter?" Loki asked, worried sick to your sudden saddness. You calmed your self down, biting your lip, stopping yourself from trembling.

You miss them, so much.....but you knew that they don't feel the same as you did, they had their own life now, you were just a lost memory, never to be found.

You looked at Loki, now calmer that before. You took a deep breath and said,

"Do you want to here about my family?"