Chapter Twenty Eight

"Kill her." Avory whispered, looking at you, the person she commanded looked at you as well. Avory smiled as her puppet had seen the target. She stood up straight and let this person stand up, grip the gun and walk towards you.

You were starting to feel tired, you still had your powers pining the three men outside and you were also running around trying to doged every attack from 9 people. You felt your fatigue taking over as you start to sweat. Your physical body now giving up because of the mental strain you were feeling for keeping your powers on the three men outside. Your powers were draining you fast. "Shit..." You whispered as you begged for back up in you mind.
You landed a punch and a kick to some of them. You gave up on the thought to keep them harmless, because the won't let you, as long as they won't die that's good enough for you. "You may have ruined a part my plan, but that matters not." You heard Avory say. "I will take my leave now, there are more important things to be polished." She informed as she walked back and out. You couldn't even react, couldn't even stop her because of her puppets. You had no choice anymore, you thought that this may cause you to faint, but you couldn't do anything else, you only hoped that you can hold on a little longer for the others to come and help you. With that, you grunted and raised your palm towards the 9 people that stood before you. You breathed in and raised your hand, all 9 of them started to float along with the action of your hand, but you felt the heavy effect of this, it was as if you were carrying them and you couldn't hold it for long.  "Urrgggaahhh!" You screamed, shutting your eyes, you hands trembling as you held your attackers up.

"Y/N!"

*bang** *bang**!!

You looked towards where Bruce and Natasha stood, their eyes were also wide. You released a short exhale and looked at your stomach. Blood was gushing of it, staining your clothes, you looked back at Natasha and Bruce and smiled, feeling lightheaded but relieved that back up came just in time.

You suddenly felt the pain rush and settle on your stomach and then you finally let go. Your released them from your powers and dropped on the floor, struggling to breath.

Natasha and Bruce finally found where you went. As they jumped down from the vent to the hallway. They walked towards the door and saw three men, pinned to their places. Natasha scoffed. "She could've at least kncoked them out." She chuckled and punched two men, causing them to faint. Bruce looked at the other side and saw one man, blood stained cloth on his thigh. Bruce looked at Natasha and  they eyed each other. Natahsa shrugged and Bruce shook his head as they enter the room. They say the kidnapped victims, scared. Natasha was about to go near them when.... "Uuurraagghh!" This scream made them look and notice an opening. They looked at each other in panic, knowing that that voice was yours.
They immediately stood up and ran towards the opening.

"Y/N!" Natasha shouted at the same time, two loud bangs from a gun echoed.

Bruce looked at who shot you and saw one of them, a little bit far from where you stood, held a gun towards you. Bruce noticed that he was to pull the trigger again, pointed to your slumped body. Hulk took a sharp bresth and growled and ran towards the person, pinning him before it could shoot you again. Black widow on the other hand, ran towards you, but before she could even check on you, the 9 people started to attack again. Black widow was confused but started to defend you. "What the fuck..." She managed to whisper as she dodge and defend herself and you from the the sloppy attacks thrown by the people.

You couldn't move, your hands were pressing on the bullet wound on your stomach, trying to stop it from bleeding but felt your warm blood only to seep through your fingers.
"Stay with us Y/N!" Natasha screamed, noticing that you were loosing consciousness as she still try to protect you from the attacks.
And you tried, tried to keep awake but you just couldn't, you felt weak, from using too much of your powers while keeping up with the attacks of the brainwashed people.  You felt your grip on your stomach widen and your vision started to blur, you heard muffled shouts from Hulk and Balck widow but couldn't understand.....then everything went black. "Shit!" Natasha screamed as she noticed that you were unconcious. She looked at the people and then said, "Fuck it..." leaving the thought of trying to keep them un-injured. Natasha kicked one of them straight to the face sending it flying to the wall, grabbed another by the neck and slammed him to the floor. She suddenly saw a red metal arm flew straight to one of the mindless zombies, pinning it to the floor. Hawkeye pinning two people on the wall after shooting arrows at their clothes. Captain America pinning one on the floor and elbowed him on the face, Thor running towards the rest as he threw his hammer to one of them, using it to pin one of them on the wall, the other two, slamming their heads together.

Wanda was still outside, checking on the kidnap victims and the three men outside.

"What happened here?" Irom man asked, then his eyes landed on your unconcious body in a pool of blood. Tony's helment opened, his wide eyes expression appearing as he quickly approched you, as cold sweat started to form on his forehead. Everyone, pacing towards you, worried as well
His armor suddenly started to shrink as he walk towards you, holding two fingers to your neck, checking for a pulse. He felt his breath shorten in fear, but he breathed out, relief showering over him as he felt a pulse. Everyone else was also able to breath, before he took his finger off your neck, he noticed how your pulse was getting weaker fast, with that, he hurriedly but carefully carried your unconcious body and looked at the team. "Clint and Natasha, stay here, investigate what this is." Tony said as held you in his arms. "Bruce, Wanda is outside, help her with the rescue." They all nodded.  Tony looked at Cap and Thor , nodded and they all started to rush out of the facility, you in Tony's hands.

"Don't die on me, kid..." Tony whispered, begged as the rushed towards the helicopter.

Loki heard the footsteps coming up the helicopter, he stood up immediately, expecting everyone, including you to enter. And you did, he did see you enter, but not in the he wanted. Loki's heart sank as he saw your bloodstained, pale body slumped, as if dead on Tony's arms.

No.... Loki thought.