Chapter Forty Six

Tony and Clint came out of the room where Y/N was designated to have been locked. Everyone else looked at the two father-models to Y/N with hopeful eyes, but everyone's hope immediately dropped seeing the pained eyes of both men.

"What happened?" Natasha asked.

Tony shook his head, "No signs of Y/N." Everyone remained silent, not knowing how to react anymore, as everyone had already tried to speak, negotiate, or even wake Y/N, none of them had done any improvement. "At the least, we got her name." They all looked up to Clint as he said these words.

"Or at least the way it calls itself." Clint continued.

"Star." He said, which everyone grunted about. "Names are unnecessary, however some, in my time of life had called me 'Star'." "That's what it said." Clint sighed, rubbing his face out of frustration, and Tony with his hands crossed on his chest, as he stands tall still, but visibly discouraged. "Aside from the mocking chuckles and scoffs from it, that's the only time she spoke." Tony this time, was the one who spoke.

"Let's just call it a day, and Loki," Tony spoke again as all eyes turned to him. Loki, who was sucking the inside of his gums, looked up, then turned towards everyone. "You're our last hope." He said. Now Loki can use this as a really good opportunity to be witty and say: "Ah, you all need ME, how about kneeling down and pleading, then perhaps I shall offer you my help." However it was Y/N, and he was doing this for himself, to save the woman he loves. So instead, he nodded.

It had been a few hours, and everyone had left, except Loki, who had been contemplating on entering where you were locked up, or just wait it out for tomorrow. With a groan, he stood and was about to leave, walking pass the room where your cell had been placed.

"You."

Loki stopped, just a few steps from where the voice came from, as it echoed through the empty halls. Walking back towards the door that leads to your cell, he sees you, sitting on the white tainted floor behind a glass that curved to a circle.

The surrounding was dark and grey.

You had a small grin on your lips, your gold eyes glinted with the reflection of the glass. A chuckle echoed through the silence between the both of you, as you stood up slowly and leaning closer to the glass. "You..." You repeated, tilting your head, "She reacts differently to you, yes." Another laugh came as it said this, mentioning you.

Loki stayed silent for a while, before giving a grin of his own, his own heels echoed through the room as he walked closer to where you were locked up. "Star." He breathed. Star's smile grew wider, as she finally stood from her seat, and walked closer as she can, pressing her hand on the glass. There was a soft yet grim giggle from her, her eyes following every step Loki took. "Must I say, human emotions are very complex. It's.... interesting." Her voice too sounded soft and eerie; like a cold, black, dark cave. "Hm...but it seems like even the god's emotions seems to be as complex as this human." She stated, tilting her head, her gold-rimmed eyes glinting once more. Loki's smile faltered as he looked at Star in suppressed anger. But his smile returned again, as he stood with his hands on his back. "I don't believe you have taken over a peasant's body just because of emotions, have you?" Loki started. His voiced echoed mischief inside the dark room. Star squinted her eyes, "I have no need of emotions." She answered blankly. "I thought so." He answered, clasping once loudly, a wide grin plastered on his face, that his teeth were showing.

"Then I am safe to assume you have bigger plans?" Loki asked once more, rasing an eyebrow. Star remained silent for a while, looking straight at him, looking for something. But then she answered. "Why, yes."

"Conquering earth?"

"Yes."

Loki chuckled. "Well, you're in quite the luck! I've been itching to leave these heroes." He said with an obvious disgust on his face. "And conquering earth had been my long plan. And I might need some help." He said, smiling broadly at Star. Star looked at him blankly for a while, then raised an eyebrow and then laughed loudly, making it echo. "You need my help?" She started, "You failed, and I do NOT need any kind of help from a god who failed to do his task! You have become useless. Weak!" The smile from Loki once again disappeared, and now he stared at her blankly.

"You know nothing of the struggle. It is not simple than of what you closely think." Loki hissed, glaring at Star. "I know enough that they are idiots and stupidly dependent, and you failed." Star answered blankly, no sign of interest in her voice. Loki felt anger rising to a boil, but he only huffed and spoke calmly, but venomously, "Well then, you shall stay in your.....cozy cell." But Star laughed once more, "Oh no....I only wanted to speak to you before I do my grand escape." She smiled, looking straight at Loki. Loki's eyes suddenly widened, regret rushing through his veins for entering the room. He ran towards the gate where a red button on the wall was placed. To be pressed for lock up. But he was too late, he heard the glass crack and break, felt the place grow heavy, and saw the walls crack and fall, and in a split second she bursted the walls open and left through the rubles, before Loki could even, in the slightest try to stop her.

When everything has calmed down, Loki stood properly, running towards where Star had walked through, it had been blocked off. Loki cursed under his breath, resting his hands on his hips as his breathing turned rugged out of frustration. Not a minute later, rushing footsteps echoed through the halls and entered the ruined room.

"What... happened?" Echoed the voice of Tony Stark. Still the cracking and falling of dust and small concretes whispering through the air. Loki didn't answer until all of them had found where he stood and approached him.

"Where is she, Loki?!" Steve asked, his voice was strained. Loki looked at him.

"I might have caused an early escape."

–––––
HI GUYS! OKAY, SO HERE'S THE THING....I HAVE NOT POSTED FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I THINK THE LAST TIME WAS OCTOBER, LAST YEAR. THE REASON BEHIND THIS WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK THAT IT WOULD SUDDENLY BOOM TO THIS BIG, AND I WOULD BE SAFE TO LEAVE IT BE FOR A (LONG) WHILE. I GUESS NOT. FOR THAT, I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO TOOK THERE TIME TO READ THIS FANFIC, I ENJOY WRITING IT, AND VERY SORRY FOR LEAVING IT AS IS FOR A VERY LONG TIME:). I WILL CONTINUE THIS BUT IT WILL TAKE ME VERY LONG TO UPDATE, BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER VACATION DAYS AND MY SCHEDULE IS VERY MUCH FULL (AND MY EYES ARE GETTING WORSE SO I'M TRYING TO LESSEN MY PHONE TIME). THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO STILL ARE STICKING AND WILL STICK WITH THE STORY EVEN IF I DO UPDATE SLOW. LOVE Y'ALL:).