Chapter Ten

"We'll have to check the crime scenes again before we could confidently say it IS Andi's GunPoint." Tony said and you both nodded. "When we find something, we talk with Andi." Tony trailed off, "Just have a meeting with him and this is where you come in." Tony continued  looking at you, as he tapped his temples, telling you to read his mind. This made you smile and nodded as you were feeling excited.

Andi's Gunpoint was a company that sells weapons, mostly guns. They have been a small company that suddenly boomed not even a day passed, you all found very disturbing as no company had risen this fast, giving you more reasons to suspect it, if not being the mastermind, then being involved in this said kidnaps.  The three of you still spoke for a while, still planning until Tony noticed that it was close to midnight. "That's it for now." He said as you all started to stretch. "Go and sleep, tommorow is another day." Tony said, looking at the both of you. You stood up and bid the both of them goodnight, which they responed to with a nod. Upon reaching your hallway, you walked slowly, trying your best not to make any noise, knowing how late it was already. But as you inched closer to Loki's door, Thor came out and looked at you. "Thor." You whispered, but Thor replied with a loud voice, making sure Loki heard his words. "Ah Y/N! Welcome back! How was the mission?" He said as if making the hallway shake with the volume of his voice. This caused Loki to turn his head towards the door that was opned slighlty. You winced at his reply and signaled him to quite down. "Loki might be asleep." You hissed, eyeeing at the door befire looking at Thor with caution. "Oh worry not! He had been wide awake!" Thor said and took at peek at Loki who evaded his eyes off the door the moment he noticed Thor looked at him, making Thor chuckle. "As the matter of fact, he was looking for you." Thor said, Loki's eyes went wide with Thor's statement. "You big oaf!" Loki thought, as he felt his heartbeat speed up because of nervousness. "He was?" You asked, eyebrows furrowed, and heartbeat sped up. This made Thor smile wider. Ah, Y/N might have a mutual feeling towards Loki. He thought. Thor nodded to your question and opened Loki's door, side stepping so you can enter. "Well then Y/N, I bid you goodnight." Thor said and winked at you. You rolled your eyes and smiled as you bid him goodnight as well and entered Loki's room. The door closed behind you and Loki didn't even turn to look at you.

Silence. An thick long awkward silence was between the both you as you both felt your hearts loose control. "Hi," You said awkwardly, breaking the silence. Loki didn't answer. You started to walk towards him and said, "Heard you were looking for me?" a small teasing smile growing on your lips. Loki's heart almost jumped out of him. He felt embarrassed as he felt his face heat up. He took a breath and shook away whatever he was feeling. "Yes I certainly was." He answered with confidence as you stood infront of him. He looked at you and found you smiling, feeling a tug in his heart, he evaded you eyes and cleared his throat. "How dare you tell me that I can only be released of these chains when your around and not come the next day? I was expecting to be released again today." He said. Your smile almost disappeared, you somewhat was expecting something else, but you knew you shouldn't have." O-oh yeah, I'm sorry." You replied and laughed akwardly. Loki looked at you as you smile awkwardly and scratch the back of your head. "It's alright." Loki then said as he looked at the book you gave him. "Heard you had a mission." Loki said and that made you smile, "Yeah! It was great!" You said and sat infront of him. Loki again looked at you and found himself smiling at you as well, after seeing your bright expression. "You smile in such twisted way." Loki teased, trying to mask the admiration seeping through his eyes because of your smile. Loki's words resulted to you to stop smiling. "Well I'm sorry my smile is not of your liking, Loki of Asgard." You answered, mocking his way of introducing himself. This made Loki furrow his eyebrows and scoff as a smirk grew. "Do not call me that way, you make it sound vulgar." He answered as he rolled his eyes. You raised an eyebrow at him, and with that you found the both of you bickering and giving each other sarcasting retorts, just like the old times. The both of you found this fun, so as you both insult each other, a smile kept on growing on both of your lips.  After a while, you changed the topic. "Do you not have any plans on sleeping?" You asked. "You have ruined those plans the moment you entered my room without my consent." Loki answered. You rolled your eyes and said, "You have ruined those plans the moment you entered my room without my consent." in a mocking tone. "I beg you pardon?!" Loki responed his eyes wide on your answer, you laughed lightly at this and did not answer, instead you stood up and took the keys again and freed him from the chains. He breathed in relief as he massaged his wrists ans ankles. "Come on." You said and stood up. Loki looked at you with confusion.
"Where? There are no corners in this room that I have already reached." He asnwered bitterly. You rolled your eyes, "Just stand up!" You hissed. "You do not tell me what to do." Loki only aswered calmly but complied, standing up and walking towards you. You scoffed at this and rolled your eyes once more. This god and his pride... You thought. You held the door knob and this made Loki's eyes widen. Is she planning to let me out? He thought as a thought to escape came to his mind, but this was interrupted when you held his wrist and looked at him. "Loki," you said with a low voice looking at him intently. "I'm taking another risk here." You said, squeezing his wrist. "You've been stuck in this room for long enough." You said again, your eyes not leaving his. "I trust you," You said again and smiled at him, this made Loki's heart jump. "Please, don't run, or leave," You trailed off. "Stay here with me." You said, giving him a small smile, almost pleading and letting his wrist go and opening the door.

"Stay here with me," This echoed on Loki's mind as his heart jumped once again at your words. A smile grew on his lips as he felt like he was wanted here. You asked him to stay with you, this made him happy. I'll stay if I must.... Loki thought as you opened the door.