Chapter Thirty Six

Loki looked at you for a while after you had said this. You were smiling at him, your smile weak and afraid. Loki smiled back, reassuringly as he fixed the stray hair that was on your face to your the back of your ear. "Whenever your ready, I will listen." Loki cooed, looking you deep in the eyes.

Yoou smiled at his reassurance and took a deep breath before starting.

"I had a family....."

FLASHBACK
(Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE BUT STILL IN 3RD PERSON POV)

"God dammit *your brother's name(Y/B/N)! I'm not up for games!" You screamed as a young boy ran out of your room, your shirt on his hand.
"Y/B/N give that back! What is wrong with you!" You screamed again as you ran after him, your hair soaking wet from the shower. You were only wearing your sports bra, along with your jeans when Y/B/N came and took your shirt. You were both now in the kitchen, you brother giggling at your state as he hid himself behind your mother who was busy setting up the table for breakfast. "Hush down, both of you." Your mother said, also giggling at her children. "I'll give it back when you show me your powers." Y/B/N said, sticking his tongue out to you. "I'm not that used to it, how many times do have to tell you!" you answered, annoyance in your voice as tried to catch him.
"But you can read my thoughts!" Y/B/N complained as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, I didn't choose to." You answered, finally taking your shirt back. You glared at your brother as you put your shirt on, and he glared back.

"Call your father Y/B/N, tell him breakfast is ready." Your mother asked him as your brother obliged, sticking his tongue out to you again, before leaving. You scoffed and sat down on your seat. "Can you believe that kid." You complained to your mother, causing her to laugh.
"Well, he loves you." You rolled your eyes at your mother's words but didn't answer. All of you were seated on the table, you, your brother, your mother, and your father, eating silently.

Your father though, started the conversation. "Have you had your powers in control?" He asked. You looked at him and smiled weakly, shaking your head as a no. "I don't even know what exactly my powers are." You answered. "And I just  keep on getting headaches for a while now." You informed. "Are you alright?" Your father asked, looking at you worried. You smiled at him and nodded as an answer.

You were all clueless on how you had powers. Just one day, it came up, your parents had no history in any kind of paranormal, unexplainable kinds, so you, having powers were shocking to them as it was to you. They accept you still as you are, scared to tell anyone about your ability, fearing that you will be held by the authorities. But ofcourse you've notices changes in how they have percieved you,you were different, but the love you nonetheless.

"I can read minds, and move objects, thats everything I have yet, though moving objects kind of still hard." You said and chuckled. You father nodded as he finished his last bite, he stood up and squeezed your shoulder, telling you that it's alright, but saw something, making your body tense, same as your father did.
You saw a memory, and your father felt you inside his memory. He took his hand immediately from you and you found yourself and him catching your breaths. Your mother stood uo worried, checking on the both you.
"What was that?" He asked, still breathing heavily. "I.... I don't...know." You answered, confused as well.
"Y/N," Your father called out. You looked at him worried, but he had a smile om his face. "You went in my memory, you sent me back there." He informed. You bacame more confused. Your father leaned towards you and then held your shoulders. "You sent me back to when I was boy." Your father informed, excitement in his voice. "It felt so real." He said, laughing. You started to smile as well. "I-I did." You said, feeling happy that you had discovered, yet another power. "Can you do that again?" Your father asked. You looked at him and blinked a couole of times. "I'm not sure dad.. I can try." You said encouragingly. Your father nodded as he pulled your mother and brother towards the kitchen as you follow.
"I thought you could show your brother and mother." Your father suggested. You nodded and sat down. You held your brother and mothers hands, taking a deep breath.
After a while, a memory started to appear in your mind, you felt your brother and mother tense, they saw it too. It was the memory when you mother had Y/B/N, you felt yourself smile and get nervous as you heard the screams of your mother, trying to push out his baby boy, your brother. You felt as if your were there, actually watching your mother give birth.
Your mother gasped, as she held her stomach with one of her hand. She began to tear up as the memory of her son flood back to her.