Prologue

This idea was from Anayitte, and now here I am writing it. Am I mad at myself for saying many times that I ain't going to write more books? Yes. Am I gonna screw up my sleep schedule even more? Maybe. Am I going to love writing this book? Definitely.

Anyway, you may be coming from my many other crossover books I have, and hello. I welcome you all with open arms. Hope you're ready for this adventure, because it might be of the many books I might stop at, unless I see a good idea or come up with something, then I'll write it lol.

Enjoy this beautiful prologue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

As (Y/n) walked around her estate, she decided to go around the small forest that was near there.

She grabbed her sword, that was handed to her by her father, and walked out.

"Mah~ I hope to find a demon to mess with." She said, as she walked around, before coming to a stop when a noise was heard, "A demon has appeared!" She said, feigning being scared. 

"Will you shut the hell up, you dumb human." A deep male's voice said, making the girl grin.

"Sukuna! My favorite demon! I hope you're doing great in this magnificent night!"

The demon cursed the girl, "God, you're such a menace."

"Wha? But you love me! Anyway, let's get to fighting before I'm sent off in a few days."

"Where the hell are you going?" Sukuna said, confused, quite sadden to hear that the girl is leaving, since he enjoyed her company, their conversations and their battles.

"I'm going to go see Urokodaki-san, so I can finally master my water breathing technique. Even though I don't need it since I can use my Output: Blue, Lapse: Blue and Infinity, father said to take extra precaution just in case." The white haired girl said, before pulling out the sword from the sheath, and pointed it at the demon, "Now come on!"

"Take me with."

"Eh...Eh? EH?! Sukuna! I can't just bring a demon with me!"

"I don't care. Take me with. If you don't, I'll just follow."

(Y/n) pouted slightly, "Fine. Meet me here in two days, before sunrise. I'll bring something where you can hide in."

The male nodded and walked away.

"Didn't even say a bye?! Rude demon!" The girl exclaimed.

-----

Two days had passed, and during those two days, (Y/n) had built a box for Sukuna to fight in. She wasn't sure how he was going to fit, but if it came to drastic measures, she would cut his limbs and put him in, just for the fun of it.

The white haired girl went to their usual meeting spot and and looked around, "Sukuna?"

"I'm right here, dumbass." He said behind her, making the girl turn and grin, "What's with that dumb look."

She put the box in front of her and presented it to him, "Ta-da! Gojo (Y/n)'s greatest invention! It's your new home!" She then opened the small door and pointed at the plush, "And you also get a toy that looks like me! How neat, right?"

The pink haired demon could only roll his eyes, before shrinking down, making the girl gape at him.

'Thank you Kami-sama for letting me witness this...' She thought before scoping up the demon and rubbing her cheek against his, while squealing happily, "Ah! You're so cute!"

"Let me down brat! The sun is about to come up!" He exclaimed, as he saw some rays of sun starting to appear.

"Oh, right. See ya la—" She said, but was cut off as he ran into the box and closing the door, "Rude..." She mumbled, before grabbing it and putting it on, "Well, let's get going." She said, before looking around and disappearing.

-----

(Y/n) got to the male's home and knocked on the door, "Urokodaki-san! I have come to bless you with my presence!" The girl exclaimed, before the said male opened the door.

"(Y/n)..." The older male said.

In front of her stood a male wearing a tengu mask that covers his entire face, although (Y/n) knew he was calm and gentle. He was wearing a cloud-patterned jinbei kimono with navy colored pants which are fastened at his shins by white kyahan guards. He also wore traditional black socks, and sandals, which had blue straps.

"Urokodaki-san!" The girl said, smiling, "Glad to see you again!"

The male pat her head before looking at the box, "Why do you have a demon?"

"Eh? Oh, he didn't want me to leave so instead he kind of forced me to take him. Don't worry though, I'll take care of him if he becomes aggressive. He can't defeat me either way." (Y/n) said, grinning, while her demon companion was scowling, "No, scowling, Sukuna."

"Urokodaki-san!" Another voice called out, panting, making them look at the male.

In front of them was a teen. He had ruffled, black hair with burgundy tips, which was combed back to expose his forehead, and wide, dark red eyes with white pupils that appear lighter around the lower section of his irises. He also had a scar on the top left of his forehead,  wearing a checkered, black-and-sea-foam-green haori over a white robe and black pants. He also wore a distinct pair of earrings.

(Y/n) could tell that he had a demon on his back, but they were asleep, 'Another demon...Hopefully Sukuna and them get along.' She thought.

The male noticed her and tried to catch his breath, before bowing, "Kamado Tanjiro."

The white haired girl smiled, "Gojo (Y/n). And the one behind me is Ryomen Sukuna. He's a bit grumpy, so don't mind him, Tanjiro-chan."

The burgundy haired male's eyes widen, before smiling, not sensing any threat from her, but only from the demon behind her, "Ah, I have my sister, Kamado Nezuko, she got turned into a demon. I'm doing everything I can in order to turn her back into a human!"

"Wah! So brave! I'll help you achieve that, Tanjiro-chan!"

"Thank you, (Y/n)-chan!" He said, feeling tears welling up in his eyes.

Even though the two couldn't see, Urokodaki had a small gentle smile behind his mask.