Chapter 13

-3rd POV-

"Oiiiii! Oiiii! Demon-chan are you going to keep ignoring me? I asked you what your name was!" (Y/n) said, poking at the small demon kid, who only was getting angrier and angrier with her.

"Would you just shut up! My name is Rui!"

The girl grinned, "Wah! I finally got you to introduce yourself! So, my name is Gojo (Y/n), but you can call me onee-chan. I'm your big sister now."

The kid turned towards her, "Onee-chan..." He mumbled.

The white haired girl nodded, "Yep! Oh, and the idiot in this box is Sukuna, who is my best friend in the whole world."

His eyes widen, hearing the name of the male, "Sukuna..."

"Yeah, he's probably grumpy to come out. He barely had any time to nap since I was talking his head off." She laughed.

Rui glared at the box, "He betrayed him, I see."

"Betray is a strong word. I would say...let down."

Sukuna on the other hand was ready to get out the box and slap the girl across the head, 'One of these days I will murder you, brat...'

-----

Zenitsu stopped walking and panted, "Ne...Ne...Nezu...Ne...(Y-)...(Y-)...(Y/)...Whe...Whe...Wh-Whe...Whe...Where are you?" He stuttered out between breaths, but all he saw were trees.

-----

"Dammit!" Inosuke exclaimed, jumping and going into a stance, "What a pain in the ass! I'm just gonna demolish them all at once!"

"You can't do that! Back off!" Tanjiro said, looking at him, "There has to be a way! So, let's try not to hurt these—" He then cut himself off, by turning his head and seeing a slayer head towards him.

Murata ran forward and clashed blades.

"Murata?"

The said male tuned to him, "Leave these guys to me and go on ahead!"

"What kind of talk is that, Mr. Pissed-My-Pants?" The masked male said.

"I never pissed my pants, you stupid boar!" He exclaimed, which made the male angry, "I wasn't talking to you, so you can just shut up!"

The dead slayer that was held up by threads, slashed at him, making the male dodge, before clashing blades again.

"I know that wasn't my finest moment back there, but I'm a Demon Slayer, too! I'll find a way to hold them off! Now I know I just need to slash the threads, and that these guys can only make the most elementary movements! I'll watch out for the spiders, too! There has to be people under even more control closer to the demon! So, you two go on!" He said, as more other slayers, that were attached to threads, stood up.

"Understood! We appreciate this!" The burgundy haired male said, before running, and grabbing the masked male, "Let's go, Inosuke!"

"Hey, let go of me, dammit!" Inosuke exclaimed, "I wanna pound that guy's face first! Who's he calling "a stupid boar"?"

"Would you shut up? Just drop it and get out of here!" Murata exclaimed.

"I'm so gonna punch you when I get back!" He exclaimed, as his voice faded out.

-----

"Dammit! I'm gonna punch that guy if it's the last thing I do!" Inosuke said, steam coming out of his mask, as he ran ahead.

"Stop talking like that!" Tanjiro said.

"He called me "a stupid boar," okay, Monjiro?"

"It's "Tanjiro"!" He corrected him, "So, anyway, we're heading the right way, right?"