Chapter 36

-3rd POV-

Mitsuri stood a few feet from the demon, "Hey you! You've gone too far!"

"Shut up, you shameless tramp! There's only one person in this world who can order me around!" The demon said.

The girl was shocked by his words, '"Shameless tramp"? "Tra..." Me? You're talking about me? Unbelievable! What a foul mouth that boy has! And he's around the same age and size as my little brother!' She raised a hand to her cheek, blinking with dotted eyes, 'Oh, wait, but demons don't look their actual age, do they? Still! What a horrible thing to say!' She thought.

He hit one of the drums, "Crazed Cry of Thunderdeath!" He said, as two dragon heads came up and one sent electricity and the other a screech.

"Ms. Kanroji!" Tanjiro called out, trying to get run to her but was held back by (Y/n).

"Love Breathing...Third Form..." She leapt into the air, "Catlove Shower!" She performed multiple arched slashes, "I'm angry, all right? I'm not holding back just because you look like a child!" She said.

"Holy..." His eyes bulged out, which made the white haired girl laugh at his expression.

'This young girl...slashed through the attack itself.' The demon thought as he watched her land back on the ground.

'I've never seen a sword shaped like that! It's too fast to follow with the eye! Is that because of how supple it is? It's flexible beyond belief! The swordsmith who forged it is amazing...but Ms. Kanroji is even more amazing for being able to wield it!'

He hit the drum, which sent Karaku's power, but the female dodged it by doing flips. From the smoke, the head went towards her.

"Love Breathing...Second Form...Love Pangs!" Mitsuri said, performing a singular, long-winding swing that cut it at multiple angles.

Another dragon head came up to her, opening its mouth and sending Aizetsu's attack.

"Sixth Form...Catlegged Winds of Love!" She fully extended her sword to perform an arcing slash before retracting it and extending it once more

'She can still keep up even at this speed? ' The demon thought, watching her run, towards him, 'Then, I'll bury her with a spell!' He banged the drums, 'Blood Demon Art...' Multiple dragons came up, 'Countless Striking Trees!'

'Oh no! What a wide-ranging spell!' She thought, sweating a bit.

-----

Tanjiro looked at the demon and his eyes landed on the ball of wood, remembering Hantengu is inside of it, "Oh, crap!" He ran, "The main body's running off!" He was then blocked by the wooden neck of a dragon.

(Y/n) blinked, before looking at Sukuna, "Ready for a new buddy?" She grinned, before she followed after the male, "Wait up, Tanji-chan!"

Sukuna's brow twitched, "She's so close to being drowned in the hot springs."

-----

'Can I take on this many of them?' Mitsuri thought, looking at the heads, before jumping as one got close, before performing a somersault, "Love Breathing...Fifth Form: Swaying Love, Wildclaw!" She released dozens of rapid, winding slashes from afar that formed a tornado of slashes, successfully slicing all the dragon heads.

Through the smoke, she ran up, swinging her blade around, before sending it forward, which wrapped around the demon's neck and pulled herself towards him, "Got him!"