Chapter 27

Officially Season 3 has come out! Yay! This season will be exciting!

So, as always, no future spoilers from the future season or any manga spoilers or else they will be deleted, if you make too many spoilers, I will have to mute you for 24 hours. Also, please don't pressure me, the author, to update. I update on my own time. So if I see a comment that says "Plz update." Or anything along those lines, you will be muted too.

Any inappropriate comment will also be deleted and if you keep making those comments, or plain spam, you will also be muted. You have been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"So lovely to see you in such good health! What has it been, 90 years?"

Gyokko
Upper Five

Gyokko takes on the form of a pale white, abstracted, grotesque humanoid figure with a muscular upper torso that has no arms and resembles that of an armless statue growing from a porcelain vase. He had multiple infant-like hands that lined along his head and back.

His face was even more distorted, with large green mouths located where one would expect his eyes to be at, and his actual eyes are located vertically from one another on his face; one eye appearing in the constantly open bottom mouth and the other is seated at the center of his forehead.

"The thought that you might've perished made my heart sing-" He let out a small cough, "It made my worried heart fill with anguish!" He laughed.

Akaza's brows furrowed, knowing those words were a lie, before turning to a staircase.

"Terrifying! Terrifying! In the time we've been apart you've even forgotten how to count, Gyokko."

Hantengu
Upper Four

Hantengu was a short frail man with a very thin and skeletal body, covered with veins and wrinkles. His most noticeable feature is a large bump on the top of his head, accompanied by two curved horns.

His face is thin with a sharp chin and he constantly wore an expression of terror and fear, with a prominent brow ridge that lacks eyebrows. His eyes were narrow and often appear to be squinting, lacking any visible pupils. He had dark shoulder-length wavy hair with a low hairline, only growing out from the back of his head and ears, which themselves are sharper and longer than normal humans.

Hantengu wears a dark kimono that is split in the middle, the right half being covered in a pattern of flowers and lines with the left half being dark and lacking any detailed features. He also wears black hakama pants and a pair of zori.

"It's been 113 years since we were last summoned." He raised his hand, "An indivisible number...Unlucky and uneven...And odd number! Terrifying! Terrifying!" He exclaimed, staring at his raised three fingers.

The pink haired demon looked ahead, "Biwa woman! Is Muzan-sama not here?"

The said woman played the instrument, "He has not yet arrived."

"Then, where's Upper One? Don't tell me he's been killed."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" A new voice cut in, as the lights went out, "Hold up a second, will you, Akaza-dono? Aren't you even a little bit worried about me?" The demon put a hand on the said male's shoulder, "You don't know how dreadfully worried I was, since you all are cherished comrades of mine! And I'd be heartbroken if I lost any of my comrades."

"Hyo! Douma-dono!" Gyokko said.

Douma
Upper Two

Douma possesses long platinum blond hair that he wore parted to his right, the shorter parts around his face seeming to flare out on either side around his head, curving backwards with one lock slanting down to the right of his face to fall between his eyes, while the longer parts were left to drape centrally down his back in a thinning spiral. His eyes appeared to be made up of an array of rainbow pastel tones that fade into one another as they circle his irises.