Chapter 20

Welcome to Season 2 of Demon Slayer! If you just skipped over Mugen Train, go back and read it because it's still plot. Anyway, enjoy!

P.S. To the person who asked me to update this book, when I did the Q&A in my TW book, don't. I literally have a job and only have 3 days off. Episodes take a whole day to write, so be patient till it comes out. I updated the TW book because it was in the middle of Pomefiore book, while this one already had Mugen done. So, never ask me about updating my books and stay quiet and patient till they come out. I'm an adult, I have a life to live, and I'm sure you do too. Capiche? Capiche.

To the readers being patient. Thank you. I love and appreciate you, you all deserve the world (。・ω・。)ノ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Rengoku-san..." Tanjiro cried.

"Stop that crying!" Inosuke cried out, tears coming out his headpiece, "And you! Snap out of it for crying out loud! We're gonna train now!" He wailed.

Zenitsu laid on the ground from the head-butt he received earlier from the masked male

(Y/n) came out from the forest, Sukuna in his box. She turned her head slightly, seeing the kakushis running towards them.

-----

A crow cawed, before flying down and landing near Senjuro, who was sweeping.

The boy looked at the bird, as they told him the news of his brother. He fell to his knees and cried.

-----

The crow flew off from Oyakata's arm, as the male looked off.

"I see. (Y/n) managed to get Upper Moon 3 on her side?" He said.

-Small Flashback-

"Ohayo, Aka-chan. Since, you'll be with us. I have a favor to ask." (Y/n) said.

Akaza tilted his head, "What is it?"

"I need you to go to Muzan once he calls for you, but come back once you're little meeting is done. Then, you'll tell us everything there is."

"So, be a spy for you?"

"Yep! Plus, you seem like a good liar." She said, before getting close to him, noses almost touching, "Unless you aren't a good liar."

"I am!" He exclaimed, blushing a bit at the closeness.

The girl grinned, "Great! Now, on you go Aka-chan! Be the best spy there is!"

-End of Flashback-

"Let us all carry on Kyojuro's will together."

-----

Iwawado Book Store

The door opened to the store, which made an older male look at who came in, which was a boy, before turning back to his book he was reading.

The boy climbed up the step stool and pulled out a book. After paying for it, he walked out the store.

As he walked through the lit up sidewalks, another boy looked at him, which made his mother stop to look at her son.

The black haired boy walked through the front gates of a manor, which inside had people laughing inside.

"My, he certainly seems like a bright young child." An older woman said.

"Seriously...Not being blessed with my own offspring had made me despondent...but now that such a fine boy has come to us, I can rest easy." A male said.